Je m’appelle Gerard hoppy.
嗯,非常感谢
Uh, merci beaucoup.
我知道是你
I know it’s you.
退后,伙计!
Stay back, pal!
这与你无关
This doesn’t concern you.
请跟我们来
Come with us, please.
很抱歉,我不明白你在说什么
Pardon. Je ne comprends pas.
我的名字是杰勒德·霍比
Je m’appelle Gerard hoppy.
我住在…法国巴黎,我要去发球区了
J’habite… Paris, France. Just going to the tee.
弗立克罗夫特先生,你戴那顶假发真滑稽!
Mr flitcroft, you look ridiculous in that wig!
戴假发又不犯法,对吧? 他也戴,看!
It’s not a crime to wear a wig, is it? He’s got one, look!
来吧
Come on.
够了!
That’s it!
我们走
Here we go.
我是基思·麦肯齐
This is Keith MacKenzie.
我需要警方协助处理第十球道的两个入侵者
I need police assistance on the tenth fairway. Two trespassers.
警♥察♥? 你没告诉我这是违法的,莫里斯!
Police? You didn’t tell me this was illegal, Maurice!
游戏结束了,莫里斯
The game’s up, Maurice.
哦,克里夫,你真笨
Oh, cliff, you berk.
好吧,来吧! 让开!
Right. Come on! Out of the way!
莫里斯! 来吧!
Maurice! Come on!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
跟我来! 来吧!
Come with me! Come on!
两个闯入者朝你这边来了! 逮捕他们!
I’ve got two trespassers coming your way! Arrest them both!
重复! 我再说一遍! 逮捕他们两个!
Repeat! I repeat! Arrest them both!
两个闯入者,其中一个穿红衬衫
Two trespassers, one with a red shirt.
你在干什么,克里夫?
What you doing, cliff?
进来! 上车!
Get in! Hop in!
上车吧!
Hop in!
“我听说有人和一位官员发生了争执 ”
‘I’m hearing there’s been an altercation with an official.’
“那个法国人杰拉德·霍比,我相信,强占了一辆车 ”
‘and Gerard hoppy, the frenchman, I believe, has commandeered a vehicle.’
“别换频道,这不是在播放《拱顶石警♥察♥》”
‘don’t adjust the television, this isn’t the “keystone cops”.’
“ 这是正在真实发生的 ”
‘this is actually happening.’
哦,不
oh, no.
我们在做什么,克里夫? 这样只会让事情变得更糟
what are we doing, cliff? We’re just making it worse.
我不知道,老莫,但你会没事的
I don’t know, mol, but you’ll be all right.
我偷了衣服,他们不能因为这个抓你
I stole the clothes. They can’t get you for that.
你说什么?不,你…
You what? No, you…
你通过你朋友从廉价市场买♥♥的
You got ’em from your mate, down the market.
我在廉价市场里没朋友,是我偷的
There is no mate down the market. I nicked them.
哇! 等等! 哦!
Whoa! Wait, wait! Oh! Oh!
妈的
Shit.
见鬼
Flippin’ heck.
上帝啊
Jesus.
快出去
Get out.
我不能被抓住,老莫
I can’t get caught, mol.
只是…只是几件衣服而已,克里夫
Just…it’s just a few clothes, cliff.
不,你不明白
No, you don’t understand.
我做过一些很不好的事,我不能回去,现在不行
I done some really bad things. I can’t go back inside, not now.
他们会把我关一辈子,天啊,我该怎么办,老莫?
They’ll throw away the key. Jesus Christ, what am I gonna do, mol?
快跑
Run.
趁我还没改主意,快走吧
Just go before I change me mind.
但我从没杀过人,我发誓
I never killed anyone, though.I swear.
不要相信他们说的一切,老莫
Don’t believe everything they say, mol.
杰拉德! 我的意思是杰拉德! 对不起!
Gerard! I mean Gerard! Sorry!
笨蛋们,来呀!
Tossers!
弗立克罗夫特先生,站住!
Mr flitcroft, stop!
“刚刚,我听到消息说杰勒德·霍比先生”
‘Now, I am hearing news that mr Gerard hoppy
“其实不是杰拉德·霍比 ”
is not in fact Gerard hoppy.’
“我听说是莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特 ”
‘I’m hearing it’s Maurice flitcroft.’
“ 所谓的公开赛幽灵 ”
‘the so-called phantom of the open.’
你找我,霍普金斯先生?
You wanted to see me, mr Hopkins?
就现在,迈克
Now, Mike.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
“这一次巴罗的起重机司机莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特”
‘This time Maurice flitcroft, a crane driver from barrow,
“被警方逮捕”
was arrested by police
“现在被关押在南港警♥察♥局”
and is being held at southport police station.’
“ 保释金定为一千英镑 ”
‘the ball has been set at a thousand pounds.’
“其他新闻…”
‘in other news… ‘
我们正忙于努力确保与三叉戟公♥司♥的交易
we’re in the middle of trying to secure the trident deal.
我们还要看着你♥爸♥拿我开涮
And we got your dad taking the piss out of me.
我个人不相信会这样,先生
I wouldn’t take it personally, sir.
杰拉德·霍比?
Gerard hoppy?
(G·霍普金斯)
我明白你的意思,但是…
I can see what you mean, but…
我们为你提供了优越的生活,迈克
We provide you with a nice life here, Mike.
漂亮衣服,漂亮房♥子,漂亮汽车
Nice clothes, nice house, nice car.
对一个从岸边来的小私生子来说还不错吧?
Not bad for a little bastard from bankside, eh?
你该做决定了,迈克
You gotta decide, Mike.
要么做他那类人,要么就当我们这类人,不可能两全
You’re either his sort or you’re our sort. You can’t be both.
迈克! 迈克!
Mike! Mike!
别这么响声,莫里斯
No need to shout, Maurice.
不,我没有
No, I’m not.
谢谢你,儿子
Eh, thanks, son.
我会还你钱的
I’ll pay you back.
别担心这个
Don’t worry about it.
道路清扫工
Road sweeper.
只有这个吗?
Is that it?
你的选择范围有限,部分原因是,呃,那件事
Your options are limited. Partly because of the, uh, incident.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
这些花不常见,你自己种的?
Those are unusual. You grow ’em yourself?
不,我来的路上摘的,我不该,真的,但…
No, I picked ’em on the way in. I shouldn’t, really, but…
不,你应该的
No, you should.
花开堪折直须折,莫待无花空折枝
Pick all the flowers you can while you’re still young.
莫里斯! 回到球场上!
Oi, Maurice! Get back on that course!
别让那些混♥蛋♥打倒你!
Don’t let the bastards get you down!
“米德尔塞克斯郡击败冠军约克郡”
‘Middlesex beat champions Yorkshire.’
“萨默塞特郡,萨里郡,兰开夏郡和沃里克郡都赢了”
‘there were wins for somerset, surrey, lancashire and warwickshire,
“他们将于周六在对冲决赛中与本森和相遇”
who meet at the Benson and hedges final, on Saturday.’
“最后”
‘and finally,
“乔·桑布♥什♥已报名参加本周的英国高尔夫公开赛”
Joe thornbush has entered for this week’s British open golf championship.’
“但主办方认为桑布♥什♥先生可能就是莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特”
‘but the organisers believe mr thornbush may really be Maurice flitcroft,
“这名来自巴罗的吊车司机曾在资格赛中打出 121 分”
the crane driver from barrow who scored 121 in a qualifying round.’
“赛事秘书保留了一份弗立克罗夫特先生的笔迹样本”
‘championship secretary have kept a sample of mr flitcroft’s handwriting
“以防他再次申请 ”
just in case he applied again.’
“ 这就是今天晚上的新闻 ”
‘that’s the news this evening.’
你好,味道不错
hiya. Oh, smells nice.
又收到一张孩子们寄来的明信片,看
Got another postcard from the boys, look.
看这里
Look at that.
莫克 – 巴
Moch-bar.
莫斯科
Moscow.
莫斯科
Moscow.
看看那个
Look at that.
“ 环绕地球跳舞,喝了很多伏特加”
“Dancing round the globe, drinking a lot of vodka”.
可爱
Lovely.
莫斯科!
Moscow!
邮戳是两个月前的
Postmark was from two months ago, mind.
两个月前?
Two months ago?
我想知道之后他们都做了什么?
What they been doing since then, I wonder?
不知道
Don’t know.
太棒了!
Great!
就是这样吧
That’s it then.
迪斯科’86 欧洲巡演 取消
我们真的很喜欢这里的工作
We really do enjoy our work here.
我们将用 15-20 年的时间打造这个品牌
We’ll be building the brand for 15-20 years.
迈克!
Michael! Oi!
嘿!胡子先生!
Hey, up! Mr moustache!
他们是谁?
Who are they?
他们只是…
They’re just…
别担心,我们不认识他们
Don’t worry, we don’t know them.
我们继续走吧
If you could keep coming with us.
迈克!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!