英国公开赛?
The British open?
我现在就想打一局
So, I’ll just play a round now.
好的,请支付五英镑
Very well. That’ll be five pounds.
五英镑?
Five pounds?
您还需要买♥♥一双合规的高尔夫球鞋
And you’d need to buy some regulation golf shoes.
这里不允许穿工作靴
We don’t allow work boots.
一双鞋多少钱?
How much are the shoes?
十英镑,外加果岭费是一局十五英镑
Ten pounds. With the green fee, that makes a round 15.
您带了十五英镑吗,莫里斯?
Do you have 15 pounds, Maurice?
现在上场的是,莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特
Here he is. Maurice g flitcroft.
只需要一个标准杆就能获胜
Only requires par for victory.
嘿! 离开高尔夫球场!
Hey! Get off the golf course!
你在干什么? 嘿!
What you doing? Hey!
喔! 你这个不要脸的!
Oh! You cheeky sod!
哦…我忘了我的球
Oh, f… I’ve left me balls.
你聋了吗?
Are you deaf?
傻X!
Tosser!
滚!
Go on!
把手插口袋里
Hands in your pockets.
莫里斯?
Maurice?
是啊,还不错吧?
Yeah, it’s not bad, is it?
该死的,我还以为打高尔夫能放松呢,亲爱的
Bloody hell. I thought golf was supposed to be relaxing, love.
我原来也这么认为
So did I.
发生什么事?
What’s happened?
哦,嗯…我要放弃公开赛了,儿子
Oh. Uh… I’m giving up on the open, son.
喔,不,你别啊
Oh. No. No, you’re not.
真的,亲爱的
I am, love.
等你打开这个看完之后再做决定,看吧
I said you’re not. Not until you’ve opened this. Go on.
苏格兰 英国公开赛办公室
所以我说:“听着,电视直播是追上美国赛的唯一办法
so, I said: “Listen, television is the only way to keep up with the Americans.
如果比赛没人看,它就没什么影响力 ”
Prestige comes to nothing if you can’t see it.”
他们怎么说?
What did they say?
打扰了,麦肯齐先生
Excuse me, mr MacKenzie, sir.
你又来了,珍妮! 这次又有什么事了?
Yes, Jenny! Again! What can I do for you?
对不起,先生,我只是想给你看这份申请表
Sorry, sir. I just want to show you this application.
我不知道该怎么处理
I’m not sure what to do with it.
哦,上帝,好啦,他是职业球手,所以…
Oh, good lord. Well, he’s ticked professional, so…
我只是想知道这是不是真的
I just wondered whether it’s real.
什么是不是真的?
Whether what’s real?
他是否真的是职业选手
Whether he really is a professional.
为什么有人会明明不是却冒充职业选手?
Why would someone say they’re a professional when they’re not?
那么…同意参加公开赛吗?
Well… to get into the open?
亲爱的,我想没人会傻到这么干的
I don’t think anyone’s gonna be stupid enough to do that, m’dear.
是的,那可太愚蠢了
No, that would be very stupid indeed.
通过
我入围了
I’m in.
我最好让克里夫给我买♥♥双新高尔夫球鞋
I best get cliff to get me some new golf shoes.
熟能生巧
Practice is the road to perfection.
天啦,啥都看不见了
flippin’ heck. Can’t see a flippin’ thing.
嘿! 这是一个好球! 我觉得是
hey! That was a good one! I think.
迈克
Mike.
爸,你在这干什么?
Dad, w-what you doing here?
你好,儿子
Hello, son.
这是你的新办公室,是吗?
This your new office, is it?
是的
Yeah.
带我去看看
Give us a look.
现在不是时候,我们正在谈几笔大生意
It’s not a great time. We got some big deals going down.
噢,大生意?
Oh, big deals?
想抽支烟吗?
Want a ciggy?
不,不,你自己抽吧
No, no, you’re ok.
儿子,我可能…可能需要请几天假
Son, I might, um, might need a couple of days off,
下星期四、星期五
next Thursday, Friday.
你能搞定吗?
Can you swing it?
我会安排一下的
I’ll see what I can do.
我想我可能找到了一份新工作
I think I might’ve found meself a new job.
就像你建议的
Like you said.
太棒了,爸爸
Great, dad.
嗯,是的,是很棒。实际上,是很兴奋
Mm. Yes, it is great. Quite exciting, actually.
我要参加英国公开赛了,你知道的,就是打高尔夫球
I’m entering the British open, you know. The golf thing.
我想去,我很厉害的
Gonna go for it, I’m pretty good.
我现在得走了,这真是好事
I’ve got to go, but that’s good.
好的,有你的支持真好,儿子
All right. It’s good to have yoursuppofl, son.
去吧,加油
Go on, get in there.
好的,回头见
Ok, I’ll see you later.
好啊
All right.
啊,迈克
Ah, Mike.
你好,很高兴见到你,我是迈克·弗立克罗夫特
Hi, nice to meet ya. Mike flitcroft.
好了
Be fine.
装不进去
It’s not gonna fit.
哦,是的
Oh, yeah.
基恩?
Gene?
嗯,它像是铝制的,所以能弯曲
Yeah, it’s, like, aluminium, so it’ll bend.
妈的! 非常好!
Bloody hell! Very nice!
该死!
Shit!
好极了
Lovely.
没事,没事,你能帮我一下吗?
It’s all right, it’s fine. Can you help?
干得好
Well done.
你能搭把手吗?
Can you help?
准备好了吗,小伙子们?
You ready, lads?
是的,都好了
Yeah, fine. All good.
是的,准备好了,就把它放在…
Yeah, ready. Just putting it in the…
不,不,让我来
No, no, I’ll do it.
过来一下
Come here.
都好了,请上车
That’s all fine. Here ya are.
好的
Yeah.
看那里
Look at that.
只要记住
Just remember,
无论结果如何,起码你试过了
know whatever happens, no one can say you didn’t try.
三明治带了吗?
You got your sandwiches?
三明治
Sandwiches.
啊哈,好
Uh-huh. Good.
我准备了很多
Made plenty.
谢谢
Thanks.
我接住了
I got it.
别在路上都吃了
Don’t eat them all on the journey.
不,不会
Oh, no, no.
你过来
Come here, you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我爱你
I love you.
抱一下
Come on, come on with.
别,放我下来
No, put me down.
快点,你会迟到的,该走了
Come on, you’ll be late. Get going.
我知道,我也爱你
I know, I love you too.
我要用那个瓶子装红酒,再放到壁炉上
I’m gonna get some claret for that jug, on the mantelpiece.
就这样
Do it.
我会处理的
I’ll get onto it.
再见,亲爱的
Bye, love.
爱你
Love ya.
更爱你
Love you more.
“ 今天早上默西塞德郡的福姆比高尔夫俱乐部内阳光明媚 ”
The sun is shining this morning at formby golf club on merseyside,
“ 几分钟后 ”
where, in a few minutes time,
“ 高尔夫球界的新星们将迈出夺取… ”
the new stars of the golfing world will take their first steps
“ 历史悠久的克莱尔特瓶的第一步 ”
to claiming the historic claret jug
“ 还有一张一万英镑的支票 ”
and a cheque for ten thousand pounds.
“ 大约一小时后我们将来到这里 ”
‘join us here in about an hour
“ 见证这场值得记忆的比赛 ”
for what promises to be a tournament to remember.’
喔,你也是在海滩上练习的吗?
Oh, you practise on the beach ‘n all?
抱歉,我的英语…
Uh, sorry, my English…
哦,不,嗯…
Oh, no. Um…
(西班牙语)
是的,起码我们在沙坑里的技术会很好
哈哈,沙坑,是的
Yeah, the banker. Si.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!