I don’t bloody believe it. Boys, look who it is.
他是谁?
Who is it?
这个蠢货说他会去英国公开赛打球
Some plonker who said he was playing in the British open.
我还以为他在骗我
I thought he was having me on.
天啊
Good lord.
“他的计分卡上写着: 7、9、8、10 ”
‘His card reads: Seven, nine, eight, ten.’
“有个 12 打了问号♥,不知道那是什么意思 ”
‘there’s a 12 with a question Mark. Not sure what that means.’
“ 喔,终于有个 6 ”
‘oh, there’s a six.’
“ 主办方会好奇这事怎么发生的 ”
‘the authorities will be wondering how this happened.’
“ 他登记的名字是 ”
‘it says here his name is
“ 莫里斯·G·弗立……”
Maurice g flit… ‘
你怎么了,弗立克罗夫特?
oi, what’s got into you flitcroft?
抱歉,我只是想找个好点的信♥号♥♥
Sorry, I was just trying to get a better signal.
啊! 小包间,快去!
Ah! The snug, come on!
“克拉克在今天早上的比赛中领先罗伯茨一杆”
‘Clarke leads by one from Roberts on this opening morning.’
“现在,回到我们勇敢的 13 号♥选手”
‘now then, back to our intrepid hacker on the 13th.’
“他在庆祝,就像他刚打了一个小鸟球 ”
‘He’s celebrating like he just holed for a birdie.’
“ 可实际上打了 10 杆 ”
‘but that was for a ten.’
“ 总分让人吃惊地又增加了 38 杆 ”
‘that makes for an astonishing plus 38.’
“ 我以前从未见过这种情况 ”
‘I’ve never seen that before.’
“ 现在,回到那个人的身边 ”
‘now, back to the man of the moment.’
“ 他在这个洞多了两杆,所以这个洞得分是 9 …”
‘he’s lost two balls on this hole, which makes this one a nine and…’
“ 进洞了! 人群也随之疯狂起来 ”
‘That’s in! And the crowd go wild.’
托尼,你有什么发现? 起重机司机吗?
Tony, what’ve you got for me? A crane driver?
从哪里来的?
Where from?
你有地址吗?
Have you got an address?
停,有信♥号♥♥了
Stop, we got it.
别动,弗立克罗夫特
Stop moving, flitcroft.
“ 哦,天啊,这是他的第四杆了,他还没有出沙坑 ”
‘Oh, dear. That’s his fourth shot, he’s still not out of the bunker.’
“ 照这速度,他都够时间去澳大利亚了 ”
‘at this rate, he’s gonna end up in Australia.’
“ 要么是有人往我的茶里加了西班牙酒 ”
‘now, either someone’s slipped some Spanish liquor into my tea
“ 要么他的球童穿着蓝球鞋 ”
or his caddie is wearing basketball pumps.’
“他们俩都很引人注目啊 ”
‘they are a pair of Bobby dazzlers.’
我怎么感觉面熟?
How do I know him?
“ 据说他是来自巴罗的坎布里亚郡高尔夫俱乐部代表 ”
‘It says here he’s representing cumbria county golf club in barrow.’
“ 好吧,如果他是他们能找到最好的,我就不想再看到其他人了 ”
‘well, if he’s the best they can do, I wouldn’t like to see the rest of them.’
信不信由你,他还有赞助商,巴罗因弗内斯的威克士造船厂
‘and he has a sponsor, believe it or not. Vickers shipyard in barrow-in-furness.’
“ 我不想乘坐他们的船,如果是他造的话 ”
‘i wouldn’t like to sail on their boats if he’s building them.’
“ 主办方不会喜欢他,但我可以告诉你 ”
‘the authorities aren’t going to like it, but I can tell you,
“ 莫瑞斯·弗立克罗夫特的名字将载入史册 ”
the name of Maurice flitcroft will go down in history.’
这个姓很普遍的
It’s quite a common name.
现在几点了?嗯?
What time is it? Huh?
该死的,看那里
Putain. There.
(法语)这是什么鬼?
Qu’est-ce que c’est tout Ga ?
看这群人,爸爸!
Look at this crowd, dad!
是的,我们一定做对了什么
Yeah. Must be doing something right.
是的,让…让我们…
Yeah, let… let’s, uh…
你听着,要给他们一些鼓励
You know, give ’em something to cheer about.
四号♥铁杆
Four iron.
球在哪里?
Where is it?
落在该死的洞旁边,爸爸!
Next to the flippin’ pin, dad!
“ 好吧,这家伙就是今天的主角 ”
‘Well, this fellow is the story of the day.’
“ 莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特 ”
‘Maurice flitcroft,
“ 最后一洞挑战小鸟球 ”
on the last for a birdie.’
“ 如果这个球打进,那将是一个惊喜 ”
‘it’ll be a surprise if this goes in.’
“ 等到你听到雷鸣般掌声时 ”
‘wait until you hear the roar
“ 那就意味着他做到了 ”
if it does.’
“ 哦,球从洞的右边错过 ”
‘Oh, and it misses on the right-hand side.’
“ 这是一次很好的努力 ”
‘it was a good effort.’
“ 现在打,呃,我想是打第119杆了 ”
‘This is for, uh, I think 119.’
“ 喔,这是一次不佳的击球 ”
‘Ooh, that was not a positive stroke.’
“ 现在的情况让人有点烦躁了 ”
‘It’s getting a little bit grizzly now.’
“ 希望他能推杆进洞 ”
‘hopefully he’ll put this in.’
“ 他做到了!”
‘and he does!’
“ 那是第 121 杆 ”
‘that’s 121 .’
“ 不同凡响 ”
‘remarkable.’
“ 哦,双胞胎的烦恼 ”
‘oh, double trouble.’
“ 我相信他们跳的是蠕动舞步,是吧? ”
‘i believe that’s called the caterpillar, that move, eh?’
“ 因为我看到我的孙子也那样跳过 ”
‘seen my grandson do that.’
“ 当然不是在高尔夫球场上,我必须承认 ”
‘not on a golf course, I must admit.’
“ 凭这个成绩,恐怕他明天就要打道回府了 ”
‘I’m afraid with a score like that he won’t be coming back tomorrow.’
“ 但不管你喜不喜欢他,今天是属于莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特的 ”
‘but whether you like it or not, the day belongs to Maurice flitcroft.’
你好?
Hello?
你好,需要我帮忙吗?
Hello. Can I help you at all?
哦,对不起,我在找莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特的家
Oh, sorry. I’m looking for Maurice flitcroft’s house.
喔,好吧,你找到了
Oh, well, you found it.
我…我叫珍·弗立克罗夫特,莫里斯是我丈夫
I’m… I’m Jean flitcroft. Maurice is my husband.
莫里斯…我是《太阳报》的劳埃德·多诺万
Maurice. Lloyd Donovan, “the sun” newspaper.
想知道你对你丈夫在公开赛上的表现有什么看法?
Wondered if you had any comments on what your husband did at the open?
哦,他怎么样了?
Oh, how’d he do?
他打出了 121,这是史上的最高分
He shot 121. It’s the highest score in major history.
哦,那太棒了,就是说他赢了?
Oh, that’s good. That mean he’s won?
没有
No.
分数越高越不好
A high score is bad.
是吗? 哦,好吧,没关系,凡事总要起个头,不是吗?
Is it? Oh, well. Never mind, you’ve got to start somewhere, ain’t you?
嗯,正好要烧壶水,喝杯茶怎么样?
Um, about to pop the kettle on, do you want a cup of tea?
来点饼干?
You want a biscuit
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
莫里斯! 莫里斯!
Maurice! Maurice!
打了公开赛历史上最差的一局,你有什么感受?
How does it feel to have shot the worst round in the history of the open?
事实上,我觉得这场比赛的成绩不公平
I don’t feel the score was a fair reflection on the play, actually.
什么样的成绩才算公平,莫里斯?
What score would be a fair reflection, Maurice?
那很难说,这是我打过的第一局比赛
That’s hard to tell, it’s the first round I’ve ever played.
你能把你的糟糕成绩降低多少?
What do you put your bad score down to?
好吧,我想说我今天比赛的主要问题是…
Well, I’d say the main problem with my game today
我把我的四号♥木杆忘在车里了
was that I left me 4-wood in the car.
我不是想找借口
I don’t mean to make excuses,
但我使用四号♥木杆时的准确性是致命的,致命的
but I’m deadly accurate with me 4-wood. Deadly.
是什么促使你参加公开赛的?这是个玩笑吗?
What made you enter the open? Was it a joke?
那个,我…
Well, I…
不,不
No, no.
不,这不是开玩笑
No, it’s no joke.
好吧,我…不
Well, I… no.
你打算明年再试吗,莫里斯?
Are you gonna try again next year, Maurice?
嗯,是的,是的,嗯…我明年还会回来
Uh, yes. Yes, uh…I’ll be back next year.
我只需要再多练习,然后…
I just need to practise a little bit more, and well…
熟能生巧
Practice is the road to perfection.
所以,如果不介意的话,呃…
So, if you’ll excuse me, uh…
嗯…明年见,伙计们!
Uh… I’ll see you next year, chaps!
谢谢你,莫里斯
Thank you, Maurice.
好,莫里斯
Righto, Maurice.
你给他们看了,是吗?
You showed ’em, didn’t you?
进去的时候要安静,小伙子们,你们妈妈一定上♥床♥睡觉了
Quiet when you go in, lads. Your mum must’ve gone to bed.
是的,抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
哦,嗯,还是…
Oh, um, still…
你看,至少你尽力了,这是最重要的,不是吗,爸爸?
Look, at least you tried. That’s the main thing, in’t it, dad?
哦,对,没错,我还蛮开心的
Oh, yeah, that’s right. I enjoyed it.
这就好
Yeah, good.
我很享受,确实
Enjoyed it, I did.
好的,我只是…
All right. I’ll just…
你进去吧
You go in.
我去拿东西
I’ll just get me things.
好的
Ok.
惊喜!
Surprise!
见鬼,你们差点把我吓出心脏病!
Flippin’ heck, you nearly gave me a heart attack!
你没告诉我!
You didn’t tell me!
我也不知道
I didn’t know.
你不知道?威利!
You didn’t know? Willie!
你好,老莫
All right, mol.
克里夫
Cliff.
太棒了,老莫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!