我本来要见的人
lt’s from the person l was meeting.
他不来了
He’s not coming.
所以这个怎么样
Do we have a shot?
是个奇妙的想法 明天打电♥话♥去制片厂找我
lt’s an intriguing idea. Give me a call at the studio tomorrow.
《蜘蛛巢城》里面有个场景就有一样的结构
There’s a scene in Throne of Blood that has exactly the texture…
-汤姆 说谢谢就可以了 -她必须死 不许有好莱坞结局
-Tom, just say thank you. -She has to die! No Hollywood ending.
汤姆 说谢谢
Tom, say thank you!
操 这狗屎的编剧 他妈的还想杀我
Fuck! You fucking dog-shit writer! You fucking tried to kill me!
噢天哪 你吓到我了
Oh, God, you gave me such a scare!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
吓到我了呢 进来吧
You gave me such a fright. Come in.
进来吧
Come on in.
怎么了 你看起来很糟糕
What’s the matter? You look terrible.
怎么了
What’s up?
坐下 我给你倒杯酒
Sit down. l’ll get you a drink.
有事情发生了
Something happened.
-现在是不是很晚了 -不 没有很晚
-ls it too late? -No, it’s not too late.
我都不知道现在几点了
I don’t even know what time it is.
怎么回事
What’s wrong?
-你在画什么 是我吗 -是啊 是你
-What are you painting? ls that me? -Yes, it’s you.

See?
冰岛有蛇吗
Do you have snakes in lceland?
蛇 应该没有吧
Snakes? No, I don’t think so.
你怕蛇吗
Are you afraid of snakes?
我不知道 我从没近距离接触过真的蛇
I don’t know. l’ve never come close to a real one.
我真的很怕蛇
They scare the shit out of me.
再来一杯吧
Have another.
我一般不喝酒的
I don’t usually drink.
今晚发生了些事吧
Something happened tonight.
是 但是
Yes, but…
我还有其他事情要告诉你
there’s something else l have to tell you.
我很难开口
This isn’t easy for me.

Yes?
这样吧 我继续画画
How about if l just get on with my work…
你觉得准备好了再跟我说 好吗
and you talk to me when you feel like it, okay?
我今晚差一点就死了
l came very close to dying tonight.
当时想到的只有你
All l could think about was you.
我甚至都不甚了解你
I don’t even know you…
但你就是出现在我的脑海
but you came into my mind.
什么别的都没想
l couldn’t think of anything else.
记得我们那天晚上第一次通电♥话♥吗
Remember that first night we spoke on the phone?
我就站在窗外看着你
l was outside these windows watching you and…
很让人兴奋
lt was so exciting.
感觉很新鲜
So new.
也很诡异
Strange.
我不能不想你
l can’t get you out of my mind.
你这是在跟我调情吗
Are you making love to me?
我想是吧
Yes, l guess l am.
我想是吧
l guess l am.
我想和你做♥爱♥
l want to make love to you.
这太快了
lt’s too soon.
太快了 不是吗
lt’s too soon, isn’t it?
事情发生的方式都太奇怪了
lt’s so strange how things happen.
大卫曾经在这儿
David was here…
然后他离开了
then he left.
你又来了
You arrived.
或许只是因为现在这个时机 但我觉得
Maybe it’s just the timing, but l feel like…
我愿意跟着你去任何地方
l would go anywhere with you…
只要你问我
if you asked.
但我们不能太迅速
But we mustn’t hurry things.
不能快到
We can’t hurry things…
来不及阻止的地步
any more than we can stop them.
我想你还是走吧
l think you better go now.
我快要哭了
l think I’m going to cry now.
快走吧
You better go quick.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不 不要对不起 回家吧
No, no, don’t be sorry. Just go home…
好好睡一觉
and get some sleep.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me…
明天
tomorrow.
来个正式的约会
lnvite me on a proper date.
我喜欢
I’d like that.
简 简 帮我打电♥话♥给拉里·李维
Jan? Jan! Get me Larry Levy on the phone.
-他好像不在办公室 -打他车上
-I don’t think he’s on the lot. -Try his car.
-他不是福克斯的吗 -以前是的 现在不是了
-lsn’t he at Fox? -He used to be. Not anymore.
我几个月前给他讲过点子 他讨厌那个
l pitched him something a few months ago. He hated it.
-格里芬 -是我
-That Griffin? -Yeah.
拉里 汤姆·奥克利和安迪·西维拉在我这里 我不想打扰你
Larry, Tom Oakley and Andy Civella are here. l wouldn’t bother you…
但你应该听他们说一说
but you should hear their idea now.
-大家好啊 -嗨 拉里
-Hi, guys -Hi, Larry.
我旁边这人有英国口音的
The voice you’ll hear has an English accent.
是汤姆·奥克利 我是安迪·西维拉
Tom Oakley. I’m Andy Civella.
嗨安迪 我认识汤姆 你好吗
Hi, Andy. l know Tom. How are you?
我很好 拉里 你呢
Very well, Larry. And yourself?
很好 这次有什么故事
Fine. What’s your story?
开场在圣昆廷监狱 是晚上
We open outside San Quentin. lt’s night.
下着雨
lt’s raining.
一辆加长豪华车开进大门 穿过示♥威♥人群
A limousine enters through the gate, past demonstrators…
大家手里拿着蜡烛
holding a candlelight vigil.
烛光在雨伞下摇曳 就像日本的灯笼
The candles flicker under umbrellas glowing like Japanese lanterns.
一个孤独的示♥威♥者 黑人妇女 走到车前
A lone demonstrator, a black woman, steps in front of the limousine.
目光和车上唯一的乘客交汇
Her eyes connect with the lone passenger.
气氛一触即发
lt’s a devastating moment.
十分有力的场景
lncredibly potent.
不用明星 没有施瓦辛格 没有好莱坞结局
No stars. No Schwarzenegger. No pat Hollywood endings.
没有追车 这是一个美国的悲剧故事
No car chases. This is an American tragedy…
一个无辜的女人就这样被处死
in which an innocent woman dies.
因为事情就是这样发生 这是事实
Because that happens. That’s reality.
把免提关掉
Take me off the speaker phone.
我不知道 这是个有意思的故事
I don’t know. lt’s a really hot story.
但不用明星是什么意思
But what is this bullshit, no stars?
给你个小提示吧 列维森制♥作♥过两部电影
Let me give you a little tip. Levison came to power on two movies.
一个明星都没有就挣了3亿
He made $300 million with no stars in them.
他会喜欢这个的 会让他回忆起年轻时候的辉煌
He will love this idea. lt’ll remind him of his youth.
他的座右铭曾经是”用明星不如用有天分的人”
His motto used to be ‘No stars, just talent.’
-还有别人听过这个故事吗 -应该没有
-Has anyone else heard this? -I don’t think so.
现在就签合约
Make a deal now.
明天就太晚了 我们能联♥系♥到列维森吗
Tomorrow may be too late. Can we get ahold of Levison?
嗯 我去找他 你什么时候回来
Yeah, l’ll get Levison. When can you be back?
我有个戒酒互助会议
After my AA meeting.
我还不知道你有酗酒的问题啊
l didn’t realize you had a drinking problem.
其实没有
I don’t really,
但现在生意都要这么谈 回见
but that’s where all the deals are being made these days. See ya.
汤姆 这个故事赞得很
Tom, that was a hell of a pitch.
干得漂亮 我想你拿下拉里了
Good work. l think you sold Larry.
太好了 什么时候有消息
Great! When will we hear?
回家 喝点冰镇香槟 我晚上就会给你们答复
Go home, put some champagne on ice. l’ll give you an answer by tonight.
简 过来
Jan, come here.
你行事有点神秘 但我喜欢 我喜欢
You move in mysterious ways, but l like it.
李维明白了不能有明星这件事吗
Did Levy understand? No stars.
当然 他特别被这一点吸引
Yes, he was particularly attracted to that notion.
-没有好莱坞结局 -没有
-No Hollywood ending? -No Hollywood ending.
他们看上去很开心啊
They looked happy.
他们有个糟糕透顶的故事 完全没前途的
They have a completely fucked-up idea that has no second act.
要不是我亲耳所闻 我绝对不会相信
lf l hadn’t heard it myself, l never would’ve believed it.
拉里·李维很喜欢 因为他脑子里都是浆糊
Larry Levy liked it because he’s a dickbrain.
李维会把这个故事告诉列维森
Levy will sell the idea to Levison.
然后我就会让列维森
Then l will let Levison have the brilliant idea…
叫李维全权负责这个项目 而不是我
of letting Larry take over the project from me.
是吗
You will?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!