到时我们的攻击目标
We ain’t gonna have no time to pick and
可就没分别了
choose our targets when we do!
去送死吧
It’s your funeral.
克莱顿队长 队长
Captain Clayton! Captain!
-克莱顿队长 -搞什么鬼
-Captain Clayton! -What the Sam hill…?
-克莱顿队长 -该死…来啊
-Captain Clayton, sir. -Go ahead!
干脆叫你的号♥兵发布进攻算了
Why don’t you have your bugler blow the charge too?
-长官 -算了
-Sir? -Oh, never mind.
你♥爸♥知道你出来吗
Does your pa know you’re out here?
是的 长官 军队在十里后方
Yes, sir. The troops are 10 miles back.
将军派我来找你
The colonel sent me to find you.
你找到我了 很好
You found me. Good work, Son.
很好 再见
You found me. Good work and goodbye.
有什么能帮忙的吗 长官
Is there anything I can do, sir?
老天 滚回去告诉你♥爸♥
God forbid. You just go back
我们的位置就好
and tell your pa where we are
-还有他的位置 -他自己知道啊 长官
-and where he is. -But he knows that, sir.
我可以留下来吗 拜托
Can’t I stay? Please?
好吧 但你听好了 小子
Oh, all right. But you watch me, boy.
我比那些幼稚的野蛮人
I’m the hard case you’re up against out here,
还要可怕
not them childish savages.
如果没听到我第一句命令
If you don’t hear my first holler…
你最好识相点
you better read my mind…
因为我不打算一件事
…’cause I don’t aim to raise no two hollers
发布两次命令
on any subject at hand!
-是 长官 -天啊
-Yes, sir. -Boy…
-刀子小心 -抱歉 长官
-watch that knife! -Sorry, sir.

Halt!
上马
Mount!
上马 快上马
Mount! Mount!
黛比
Debbie.
黛比
Debbie.
黛比 不要出声
Debbie. Don’t say anything! Debbie.
我是你哥 马丁
It’s your brother Marty! Debbie.
我要带你走
I’m gonna take you away.
离开这里 黛比
I’m gonna get you out of here, Debbie.
好 马丁 太好了…
Yes, Marty! Yes, Marty!
弟兄们 进攻
Brethren, let us go amongst them!
号♥兵
Trumpeter
进去
Get in
查理 奈斯比 把马群放出来
Charlie, Nesby, run off that pony herd…
-小子 刀子小心拿 -是 长官
-Boy, you watch out for that knife! -Yes, sir.
出发
Let’s go!
不要 伊森…
No, Ethan!
不要 伊森
No, Ethan!
黛比
Debbie!
不 伊森 住手
No, Ethan!
我们回家吧 黛比
Let’s go home, Debbie.
-会痛吗 牧师 -闭嘴
-Does that hurt, Reverend? -Shut up!
来吧
Come on
做的好 队长 很好 儿子
Good work, Captain! Good work, Son.
你受伤了
You wounded?
-是子弹还是弓箭 -都不是
-A bullet? An arrow? -No!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章醉乡民谣
下一篇文章火星任务
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!