You know…
真的很有趣
…it’s funny, but
去年冬天我们经过温盖特堡
last winter when we passed through Fort Wingate…
我不记得听过
…I didn’t have any recollection of
诺亚克科曼切人
a mention of Nawyecky Comanches.
如果你知道 “诺亚克”是什么意思
Not so funny when you recollect
你就不会觉得有趣了
what “Nawyecky” means.
-是什么意思 -意思是”四处乱跑”
-What’s that? -Sort of like “roundabout.”
如果他说要去甲地
A man says he’s goin’ one place,
那代表他会去乙地
means to go to the other.
好了 伊森 别再丢柴火了
Come on, Ethan. Don’t put any more wood on the fire!
我好热
I’m burning up.
-舒服吗 -伊森 你没事吧
-Comfortable? -Ethan, are you all right?
我只是要跟你说晚安
I’m just saying good night to you.
晚安
Well, good night!
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night! -Good night!
佛特曼
Futterman!
谢谢 你表现的很好
Thanks, you did fine.
天啊 是佛特曼先生
Why, that’s Mr. Futterman!
伊森 你在做什么
Ethan, what are you doin’ anyway?
把我的钱拿回来
I’m getting my money back,
笨蛋 你以为呢
you idiot! What do you suppose!
我们表现的不错
We did all right.
“我们” 天啊 你根本是
We? Why you just staked me out there,
把我当成诱饵
like a piece of bait!
你生了营火 还拼命加柴火
You built up the fire. You fixed it
只为了让他能瞄准我的脑袋
so I could get my brains blown out!
如果你没打中他呢
What if you had missed?
我没想过那一点
It never occurred to me.
来吧 我们快离开这里
Let’s get out of here.
你好 乔根森先生
Howdy, Mr. Jorgensen.
-查理 -有我的信
-Charlie! -Got me a letter here.
怎么回事 有信
By golly, a letter?
是给罗丽小姐的
It’s for Ms. Laurie.
一年两封信 不得了
Two letters in one year! By golly!
妈妈 是查理麦考瑞
Mama! Mama! It’s Charlie McCorry.
他带了信来
He’s come with a letter.
还想来献殷勤
He’s come a courtin’ too, by golly!
请进
Come on
早安 查理
Good morning, Charlie.
罗丽 这里有你的信 是查理送来的
Laurie, here’s a letter for you. Charlie brought it.
我想这一定是
I figured it might be the news
你等待已久的消息 所以我就…
you’ve been waiting for, so l…
-谢谢你 查理 -别客气
-Thank you, Charlie. -You’re welcome.
我还带了硬糖果来送你
Say, I brought you some boiled sweets.
真谢谢你 查理
Thank you, Charlie!
来吧 罗丽在看信时咱们坐下 自在一点
Let’s sit down while Laurie reads the letter.
我想我应该走了
I reckon, I really ought to be going…
不 留下来 查理
No. You’ll stay, Charlie.
毕竟是查理送信来 罗丽
After all, Charlie brought the letter.
他也有权一起听
He’s got a right to listen too.
快点 罗丽 开始念信
Come on, read the letter.
妈 这是我的信
But, Ma, it’s my letter!
当然 亲爱的 但是念出来
Why, sure, but read it.
快点 念出来
Go ahead. Read it.
请念
Please.
亲爱的罗丽小姐
“Dear Ms. Laury…”
字尾用了Y 而不是IE
He spelled it with a “y” instead of an “ie.”
-还以为他会晓得 -拼字 拜托
-You’d think he’d know better. -Oh, spelling…please!
有什么差别 快读信
What’s the difference? Read the letter!
亲爱的罗丽小姐 我手上拿着铅笔 想告诉你
“Dear Ms. Laury: I take pencil in hand to let you know…
伊森和我 根据已故的
“…Ethan and me are still trying
佛特曼先生透露的消息
to catch up with them Comanches…
还在努力追赶科曼切族人
“…the late Mr. Futterman told us about.”
已故的佛特曼先生
The “late” Mr. Futterman?
那表示佛特曼过世了 天啊
That means Mr. Futterman is dead, by golly.
可怜人 继续念 罗丽
Oh, the poor man! Go ahead, Laurie.
我们往北穿越印第安人领域
“We cut north through Indian territory…”
轻易找到
“…and did not have no trouble…”
凯奥瓦和威契塔族人
“…finding Kiowas and Wichitas…”
甚至有些科曼切族人
“…and even some Comanches…”
在其中一间商号♥附近扎营
“…camped by one of the agencies.”
但是其中没有诺亚克族人
“But none of them was Nawyeckies…”
也没人认识叫刀疤的战争酋长
“…nor claimed to know a war chief called Scar.”
刀疤
Scar?
过世的佛特曼先生说就是他抓走黛比的
“He’s the one the late Mr. Futterman said had Debbie.”
我们在其中一家商号♥那里
“At one of the agencies…”
交易换购各式各样的商品
“…we outfitted with all kinds of trade goods…
认为这会
“…figuring that’d make it easier
使我们行动较轻松
for us to come and go…
假如我告诉你
“You’d laugh if I told you…”
卖♥♥最好的东西是什么 你一定会笑
“…what was our biggest seller. ”
咱们走 我想我发现苗头了
Let’s go. I think I stumbled onto something.
刀疤 你找到他了
Scar…you found him?
你什么时候才懂得闭上大嘴
When are you gonna learn to keep your big mouth shut?
上马 咱们快离开
Get your horse, and let’s get out of here!
-我才刚买♥♥了一篮…-别管了 走
-I just bought me a good blanket. -Forget it. Move!
我刚在那里听说有一群凶狠的科曼切人
I heard that a band of hostile Comanches…
不到一周前经过这里
…came through less than a week ago.
我询问其中有没有白人女孩
I asked if a white girl was with them.
他们变得阴沉起疑
They got sullen and suspicious.
-你难道觉得可能是…-我不知道
-You think it might have been… -I don’t know!
她跟着我们干嘛
What’s she following us for?
你还是快回头 走吧
Hey, you! You go on back now!
我改变心意了 你可以留着毯子
Look, I changed my mind. You can keep your blanket.
听好 你不了解 我不要它
Look, you don’t understand. I don’t want it!
你不懂 白♥痴♥
You don’t understand, you chunkhead!
你买♥♥的不是毯子
You didn’t buy any blanket,
而是买♥♥下了她
you bought her!
你帮自己买♥♥了个老婆 小子
You got yourself a wife, sonny!
不 伊森 你叫她回去
Oh, no! Ethan, tell her to go back!
何必呢 然后引来她的全家…
What? And have her whole family after our scalps…
为了玩弄他们的女子 而来剥我们的头皮 我才不要
…for flauntin’ one of their womenfolk? No, sir!
来吧 波利太太
Come on, Mrs. Pawley.
来吧 波利太太 加入我们的欢乐行列
Come on, Mrs. Pawley. Join our merry group.
波利太太
Mrs. Pawley?

Oh,no
在你从伊森口中得知以前
“There is one other thing I got to tell you…”
我还要告诉你一件事
“…before you hear it from Ethan.”
我怎样帮自己…
“How I got myself…”
找到一个太太
“…a wife…”
-他这么做 -很好
-He did? -Good!
年轻人应该早点结婚
A young man should get married early in life.
对不对 妈妈
Right, Mama?
继续念信 罗丽
Go ahead and read the letter, Laurie.
“一个科曼切族小女孩”
“A little Comanche squaw…”
红人女孩
Squaw!
罗丽 你回来
Laurie, you come back and read the letter, please!
真丢脸
This is a shame.
回来把信念完 拜托
Come back and read it, please!
妈妈 拿去 你自己念
Mama, here, you read the letter.
查理 我太太是学校老师 她念的很好
Charlie. My wife was a schoolteacher. She reads good.
我来念
I’ll read it.
所以他娶了科曼切族女孩
So he married a Comanche squaw.
我的天
My god
“她的岁数没有你大”
“She wasn’t near…as old as you…”
他以为我几岁
How old does he think I am?
看 咖啡 我 咖啡
Hey, look! Coffee. Me. Coffee.
我可以喝一点吗 波利太太
Could I have a little, Mrs. Pawley?
是的 先生
Yes sir
看来波利太太

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章醉乡民谣
下一篇文章火星任务
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!