或许这是黛比穿的洋装
Maybe on a dress Debbie wore?
对 这是她的围裙
Yes, it was an apron.
伊森 他们发现她了吗
Ethan. Have they found her yet?
还没有
Not yet.
还没有
Not yet.
至少你该留下我的马裤
You might at least have left me my britches!
反正该睡觉了
It’s time for bed anyway.
来吧 试试看
Here, try these on.
我才不要
I ain’t gonna.
看来需要改一下
Well, likely they’ll need some takin’ in.
马丁 你太瘦了
Marty, you’re that gaunt.
妈妈明晚要准备火鸡…
Ma’s having turkey for dinner tomorrow.
罗丽 来吧 让他们好好睡一觉
Laurie, come. Let the boys get to bed.
好的 爸爸
All right, Pa.
-晚安 马丁 -晚安 罗丽
-Good night, Marty. -Good night, Laurie.
-晚安 艾德华先生 -晚安 乔根森小姐
-‘Night, Mr. Edwards. -‘Night, Ms. Jorgensen.
乔根森一直都是一个人帮我牧牛
Jorgensen’s been runnin’ my cattle with his own.
帮你牧牛
Your cattle?
你是指黛比的牛
You mean Debbie’s cattle.
他答应收留你 我不在的时候
He’s agreed to take you on and split the increase
把我的牛群中增加的牛分给你
in my herd while I’m gone.
明天我会继续出发
I’m pushin’ on tomorrow.
我不要待在这里
Well, I sure ain’t gonna stay here!
我的目标是找到黛比
I started out lookin’ for Debbie,
-我打算继续找她 -为什么
-I intend to keep on. -Why?
为什么
Why?
-因为她是我的…-她跟你没有关系
-Well, because she is my… -She’s your nothing!
她根本不是你的亲人
She’s no kin to you at all!
我一直都把她当亲人看待
I always kind of thought she was.
她父母收容我 抚养我长大…
The way her folks took me in and raised me…
-那不代表你们是亲人 -好吧 或许我们不是
-That don’t make you no kin. -All right, maybe it don’t.
-但我打算继续找她 -你要怎么做
-But I intend to keep on lookin’ anyway. -How?
你有马吗 你有钱买♥♥马吗
You got any horses, or money to buy ’em?
你甚至没钱买♥♥子弹
You ain’t even got money for cartridges.
待在乔根森家你可以过好日子
Jorgensen’s offerin’ you a good livin’ here.
马丁 我要告诉你一件事…
Martin, I want you to know…
对 我知道你要告诉我什么
I know what you want me to know!
我没有亲人 没有钱 没有马
I’ve got no kin, no money, no horses!
我只能穿死人的衣服
All I got here is a bunch of dead-man’s clothes to wear!
你已经跟我说过了 所以请你闭嘴
You told me that already, so, shut your mouth!
-早安 罗丽 -早安 马丁 你睡的好吗
-Mornin’, Laurie. -Mornin’, Marty. Did you sleep well?
不 我…
Well, no.
我一直翻来覆去
I kind of tossed and turned…
还作了梦
…and dreamed.
我帮你倒咖啡
I’ll get your coffee.
你知道的 罗丽 我…
You know, Laurie, I…
我只是在想…
…I was thinking
或许你跟我该开始认真交往了
maybe it’s time you and me started goin’ steady, huh?
马丁·波利 你跟我
You and me have been goin’ steady
从三岁就开始交往
since we was three years old.
-是吗 -你也该知道了
-We have? -About time you found out about it!
天啊 罗丽 我一直都很喜欢你
Gosh, Laurie, I’ve always been fond of you, but…
但黛比跟伊森的事 我…
…with all this trouble with Debbie and Ethan, I…
伊森一小时前出发了
Ethan rode on an hour ago.
马丁 他都找不到黛比了
I don’t know what you can do about
我不知道你能怎么办
findin’ Debbie that he can’t.
他会找到她的 马丁 他一定会的
He’ll find her now, Martin. Honest he will!
我就是在担心那个 罗丽
That’s what I’m afraid of, Laurie,
我担心他会去找她
him finding her!
我看过他的眼神 像是在说”科曼切人”
I’ve seen his eyes at the very word “Comanche.”
我看过他拿出刀子…
I’ve seen him take his knife and…
那不重要 他是那种一生气就无法自♥制♥的人
Never mind. He’s a man that can go crazy wild!
我打算赶去阻止他失控
And I intend to be there to stop him, in case he does.
我希望能让你留下来
I was hopin’ I could hold you here,
但我想我太了解你了
but I guess I knew better.
拿去吧
Here.
我帮你偷了这个
I stole that for you.
“我买♥♥了…”
“I…bought…”
来吧 我念给你听
Here, let me read it for you.
我跟一个印第安人买♥♥了一件小号♥洋装
“I bought a small-sized dress off of an Indian.
如果这是你孩子洋装的碎片
“If this here’s a piece of your child’s dress,
带赏金来吧
bring the reward.
我知道他们去哪里了
“I know where they’ve gone. ”
-杰伦·佛特曼上 -杰伦·佛特曼
-“Jerem Futterman.” -Jerem Futterman!
罗丽 他在布拉索斯河南边
He’s got a small trading post
开了一家小贸易站
on the south fork of the Brazos.
我得找匹马
Listen, I just gotta get me a horse!
你觉得你♥爸♥…
Do you think your Pa…
把早餐吃完
Finish your breakfast!
罗丽 我得去找他
I’ve got to find him!
好吧 你去找他
All right, go on and find him!
罗丽 你不明白吗
Oh, Laurie, don’t you understand?
罗丽 那是你的马”美人儿”
But that’s your own good horse!
他是你的了 别客气
You take him and welcome!
但你千万别希望在回来时我还待在这里
But don’t you count on findin’ me here when you get back.
我待在这个该死的地方
I’ve been hanging around this Godforsaken place…
等了你两年
…for two long years waiting for you.
我可不想变成老处♥女♥
I ain’t cut out to be no old maid!
对不起 罗丽 但我得去追伊森
I’m sorry, Laurie, but I just gotta catch up with Ethan.
那么快去追他吧
Well, go ahead and catch up with him!
(杰伦·佛特曼 贸易商)
-佛特曼 -什么事
-Futterman? -Yeah.
我们来谈一谈吧
Let’s talk.
-你寄了一封信给我 -所以呢
-You sent me a letter. -Yeah?
你提到一件洋装
About a dress.
你怎么买♥♥下它的
How’d you come by it?
-你说会有一千块的赏金 -我是那么说的
-You said there was a $1,000 reward. -That’s what I said.
你带钱来了吗
Got it with you?
我找到她时如果她还活着
You’ll get the reward when I find her,
你就能拿到钱
and if she’s still alive.
大家都只是想赚点小钱
A man’s got a right to expect some kind of payment.
我买♥♥下那件洋装 写信给你
I laid out for that dress and sendin’ you that writing.
-20块 -时间可是很值钱的
-Twenty Yankee dollars. -A man’s time is worth something.
说吧
Talk.
去年夏末 一个印第安年轻人将它拿到这里来
A young buck fetched it in late last summer.
他说那是刀疤酋长俘虏的孩子身上穿的洋装
Said it belonged to a captive child of Chief Scar.
刀疤酋长 我们没听说过他 对吧
Scar? We ain’t never heard of him, have we?
我也没听过 但这孩子说
Me neither. But this buck claimed
他是有名的战争酋长
he was a big war chief…
-跟诺亚克科曼切人是一伙的 -继续说吧
-…with the Nawyecky Comanches. -Keep talkin’.
刀疤的手下往北到温盖特堡过冬
Scar’s band was headed north to winter at Fort Wingate,
他们要吃配给的牛肉
eatin’ agency beef.
那孩子是这么说的 或许他在说谎
That’s what this buck said. Maybe he lied.
或许你在说谎
Maybe you lie.
我的朋友 那么说…你找不到她
In that case, my friend, you won’t find her…
我也拿不到一千块
…and I won’t get my $1,000 dollars.
听着 你们可以在这里过夜
Look, You can spend the night.
玩牌 喝一杯 如果你们…
Cards, a jug, if you like…
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
别忘了带我的一千块回来
Don’t forget to come back with my $1,000!
它还不是你的
It ain’t yours yet!
伊森
Hey, Ethan.
你觉得或许我们被跟踪了吗
Do you have a feeling that maybe we’re being followed?
那是你的印第安血统在作祟 快睡吧
That’s the Indian in you. Go to sleep.
那些马显得非常紧张
Them horses there… they’re sure actin’ mighty nervous.
他们可能是感觉到天气要变了
They smell a change in the weather.
住手 伊森 别再丢柴火了
Don’t put any more wood on the fire.
-我好热 -或许天亮前我们会结成霜
-I’m burning up. -We might get a frost before mornin’.
我变得跟老摩斯·哈波一样
I’m getting to be like old Mose Harper.
今晚我真是冷到骨子里了
My bones are cold tonight.
你知道吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章醉乡民谣
下一篇文章火星任务
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!