Thank you. I’ll take it from here.
谢了 接下来交给我吧
I’m Transportation Liaison in charge of Passenger Assistance.
我是运输联络员 负责援助旅客
No carts, no quarters. No quarters, no food.
没有车 就没有硬币 没有硬币 就没有食物
It’ll be days before he goes through the doors in violation of section 2.14
不用多久他就会违反 第2章14条的规定走出那道大门
Then he’s somebody else’s problem.
那时候就是别人的问题了
Why don’t we tag him in violation of section 2.14 now?
为什么我们现在不指控他违反了条例
Then ship him to detention.
然后拘留他
He has to break the law by leaving.
他只有离开才会犯法
I won’t lie, particularly to get rid of somebody like him.
老实说吧 特别是对付他这样的家伙
Sorry, buddy. Honey!
对不起 老兄 亲爱的
Put it down. Put it down.
放下 放下
Put it down.
放下
You try to take my mop. You try to take my floor.
你在用我的拖把 你在拖我的地板
It’s my job. Stay off my floor. Stay away from my mop.
这是我的工作 离开我的地板 离我的拖把远点
Food. If you touch it again, I kill you.
食物 如果你再碰它 我就杀了你
Hey. I’m Enrique Cruz.
嗨 我是恩里克·克鲁兹
We need to talk.
我要和你谈谈
I want to make a deal with you. What deal?
我想和你做笔交易 什么交易
I need information on CBP Officer Torres.
我想知道海关边境保护局 工作人员桃乐丝的一些信息
You feed me information about her and I’ll feed you.
你给我她的信息我就给你吃的
What do you want know? You see her every day.
你想知道什么 你每天都见到她
I want to know what makes her knees weak.
我想知道什么使她双腿发软
What makes her blood boil and her body tingle.
让她热血沸腾 浑身兴奋
She’s a wild stallion and you’ll help me break her.
她是匹野母马 你要帮我征服她
I’m…

I’m her man of mystery.
我是她命中注定的男人
Officer Torres is wild stallion? Her name is Delores.
桃乐丝是野的母马 她的名字是德洛丽丝
You help me to win her heart and you’ll never go hungry again.
你帮我赢得她的心 你就再也不会挨饿了
I do this. Really? Promise?
成交 真的发誓
Yes. OK. Thank you.
是的 好的 谢谢你
What mean, “wild stallion”?
“野母马”是什么意思
Officer Torres. My friend say you are stallion.
桃乐丝小姐 我朋友说你是”种马”
Mr Navorski.
纳沃斯基先生
A what? Stallion, like a horse.
是什么 种马 会跑的马
Stand behind the yellow line.
站到黄线后面去
It’s beautiful horse. Who said that?
是漂亮的马 谁说的
My food! My friend drive the food.
我的食物 我的朋友驾驶食物
Mr Navorski, behind the yellow line.
纳沃斯基先生 站在黄线后面
I will help once it’s your turn. I’ll get light green.
现在还没有轮到你 我去拿浅绿色表
Light green form. I’ll be back.
浅绿色表 我马上回来
Mm.

She say one thing.
她说了一件事
Very important. What? What did she tell you?
非常重要 什么她告诉你什么了
Something wrong with the salmon?
鱼肉有什么问题吗
Need gorchitsa.
加点”结膜”
What?
什么
Mustard. Mustard?
芥末 芥末
Mustard? Yes. Please.
芥末 是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Officer Torres, you like the films?
桃乐丝小姐 你喜欢看电影吗
Movies? Not so much.
电影 不喜欢看
The Rockettes? Can’t afford it.
喜欢火箭 买不起
What do you like? Conventions.
你喜欢什么 聚会
Conventions. What is?
聚会是什么
Conventions. Conventions?
聚会 聚会
This is like secret place you go?
就像你去的秘密基地什么的
She go to these conventions dressed as Yeoman Rand.
她穿成”星舰迷航记”里的约曼·兰德的样子去参加聚会
Yeoman Rand. She’s a Trekkie.
约曼·兰德 她是星际迷航记迷
Favourite episode is Doomsday Machine.
她最喜欢一集是”末日机器”
Now, listen, Viktor.
现在 听着 维克多
You can ask her something that is very important.
你帮我问她一件非常重要的事情
OK. Look…
好的 看
I wait. Enjoy your visit.
我等着 旅途愉快
Next.
下一位
Officer Torres. Mr Navorski.
桃乐丝小姐 纳沃斯基先生
You have choose.
让你选择
Man with money or man with love?
有钱的男人还是有爱的男人
What is choose?
你选什么
She had a boyfriend?
她有男朋友了
For how long? Two years?
多久了二年了
What happened?
到底发生什么了
He chit.
他是”屎”
What? He chit.
什么 他是”屎”
Eat shit?
吃屎
He chit. He chit. He chit.
他是”屎”他是”屎”他是”屎”
Repeat exactly what she said. He chit. She catch him. So…
说得准确点 他”屎”被她发现了 所以
He cheats. Yes.
他是骗子 是的
What we call krushkach. We say krushkach.
我们叫做”脚踩二条船”
One man, two womans.
一个男人 二个女人
So. Mm.
所以
Crowded, you know.
太拥挤了 你知道吗
OK. He cheats.
好的 他是个骗子
You say “cheats”. He chit.
你说”骗子” 他是”屎”
No, “cheat”. Enrique.
是”骗子” 对 对
You, no chit.
你不能”屎”她
No cheat. No chit.
不要欺骗她 不要”屎”她
No. I won’t cheat.
不 我不会骗她
She’s a nice girl. She won’t take your chitting.
她是个好女孩 她不会上你的当
Next.
下一位
Officer Torres. Have you been ever in the love?
桃乐丝 你有没有恋爱过
Enough, Viktor. Who is it?
够了 维克多 到底是谁
Who’s telling you to ask me these things?
是谁要你问我这些事情
It’s a man of misery.
是个”悲惨”的男人
Misery?
悲惨
Mystery? No, no. Misery. Man of misery.
神秘 不 不”悲惨””悲惨”的男人
He’s so sick. He’s so in love.
他已经爱的无法自拔
But what did she say?
不过她说了什么
She did say, “Next! Next!”
她过去总是说”下一位 下一位”
And now she say, “Please. Please come.”
她现在说”请 请过来”
That’s… Wait.
是吗 等等
I coming now. No, wait. Viktor.
我来了 等一下 维克多
Viktor, just tell me more.
维克多 再给我多讲点
I coming. I coming.
我来了 我来了
Please, please.
让一让
Beeper went off. Started beeping. So, I grab. I come.
传呼机响了 所以 我拿着 我来了
We have an idea.
我们有个主意
Would you like something to eat?
你需要些吃的吗
No. No food. I stuffed.
不 不用 我吃饱了
OK. All right.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
So, Mr Navorski, I have some very good news for you.
纳沃斯基先生 我有很好的消息要告诉你
What?
什么
I’ve figured out a way to get you out of this airport.
我找到了能让你离开机场的办法
How?
怎么办
Well, we have laws here that protect aliens…
我们有些保护外国人的法律
who have a credible fear of returning to their own country.
保护那些惧怕返回自己国家的外国人
If we can establish this fear with you,
如果我们能确定你有这种恐惧
then the CBP will be forced to begin Expedited Removal Procedures,
海关边境保护局必须使用转移程序
to bring you to an immigration judge and let you plead your case for asylum.
把你的转移到移民法庭 为你的案子申请庇护
Asylum? Mm hm, asylum.
庇护 对 庇护
Unfortunately, the courts are so backed up with asylum cases
不幸的是 法院这类案子已经堆积如山
that the soonest you’d get before a judge would be six months from now.
最快也要六个月才能开庭
Yes, and we would have no choice…
是的 我们别无选择
but to let you go for those six months.
只能让你这六个月获得自由
It’s the law. You’d be released.
这是法律 你就自由了
You would be free to wait in New York until your court date.
你可以自由待在纽约等待开庭
But, believe it or not, most people never show up before the judge.
不过 信不信由你 很多人再没有出现过
So I go New York City?
我可以去纽约市了
You can go to New York City tonight.
你今晚就可以进入纽约
But, you only get to go if we can establish a credible fear.
不过我们必须确定你有”可靠的恐惧”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!