I’m so… Just stay away from me, Viktor, OK?
看来我 最好离我远点 维克多 好吗
I’m sick. I don’t have the ability to be alone for five seconds.
我有病 我简直无法 单独活着超过5秒钟
OK.
好的
OK, what? OK.
什么好的 好的
Lunch… with you.
和你共进午餐
You’ll have lunch with me? Yes.
你会和我一起吃午餐 是的
You’re not running for a flight or…?
你不用搭飞机吗或者…
I wait.
我可以等
It’s me. You. Yes.
是我的 你的 是的
I’m sorry. I just got paged.
我很抱歉 我刚刚收到信息
You work?
你要去工作
No. Ah.
不是的
Three of you. Crowded.
就是你们3个人 互相挤在一起
Stay away from me, Viktor.
最好离我远点 维克多
I’m… I have a serious problem.
我 我有个很严重的问题
I’m as bad as Napoleon.
我和拿破仑一样不太健康
I just keep ingesting these poisonous men…
我不停的在吸取那些”有毒”的男人
until I make myself sick.
直到让我自己不可救药
You’re not sick, Amelia. No. No?
你没病 阿米莉亚 没有 没有
No. You’re a little… farsighted.
没有 你只是有点”远视”而已
I have to go. I have to stay.
我得走了 我得留下
Story of my life. Me, too.
这就是我的生活 我也一样
Your CBP inspection’s in three days.
边境保护局视察员 将在3天以内到达
The FBI and Homeland Security will tour the airport,
FBI和国家安全局将会巡视机场
spend two hours observing these offices before your interview process begins.
在和你谈话以前 他们将花2小时视察这些办公室
How much does Navorski make?
纳沃斯基到底挣多少
Sir?
先生
How much does he make? How much are they paying him?
他到底挣多少 他们到底付多少钱给他
They’re paying him cash under the table.
他们偷偷地付给他现金
I know that. How much?
这我知道 到底有多少
$19 an hour.
每小时19美元
Unbelievable. Do you know that’s more than I make?
难以置信 你知道吗 他比我挣的还要多
That’s New York City construction.
那就是纽约城市建设公司的薪酬
One of my own men came up to me the other day.
几天前 我的一个手下来找我
Asked me if I wanted to join the big pool.
问我要不要也去赌一把
Look at him.
你看看他
Place a bet on when Navorski’s going to leave this airport.
赌在什么时候纳沃斯基会离开这个机场
Have you heard about this?
你听说了这事没有
I have January 3rd.
我赌他留到一月三日
Bring him in.
把他带进来
Jake, he has no nationality. OK? No country.
杰克 他没有国籍 懂吗 没有国家
He’s a national security risk, according to my interpretation of Section 2.12.
从我们章程的第2章12节的解释 他对国家是个安全隐患
I want you to put him in a detention centre and run a clearance on him.
我想要你把他关进拘留中心 对他进行一次全面审察
That’s all I want.
我只要这样就够了
What about a federal prison?
那么联邦监狱可以吗
What about another airport?
要么另外一个机场也行
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
We’re detaining so many people, there’s no room anywhere.
我们已经拘留了太多的人 到处都是人满为患
FBI了吗 Did you try the FBI?
你试过联系
I tried everybody. Nobody’ll take him.
谁我都试了 没人想要接手他
You want me to bring him back to the terminal?
你想要我把他带回候机室吗
No. From now on, Navorski lives here.
不用了 从现在起 纳沃斯基就住在这里
The people who are coming here today will be observing me, inspecting me.
今天来这里的这些人 是来观察我 审查我的
But most of all they will be looking at the way that this airport is run.
但是他们大部分人都会 留心这个机场各个运行环节
So let’s show them why this is the number one airport in the United States.
所以 让我们展示给他们 什么是全美第一的机场
We process about 600 planes a day,
我们每天大约要处理600次航班
with a processing time of 37 minutes per plane,
平均每37分钟一班飞机
about 60 seconds per passenger…
每60秒运送一位乘客
to be brought into the country.
进入这个国家
We keep it as clean as possible.
我们尽力保证完善的检查
What do you import? Computer software.
你带什么入关 电脑软件
That’s a lot of walnuts.
真是很多胡桃啊
Yeah. My mother in law loves these things.
是啊 我的岳母十分 喜欢这些东西
Every time I go to Brazil, I bring her back a bag.
每次我去巴西以后 都要给她带一袋回来
Your mother in law? Yeah.
你的岳母 是啊
Mind if I try one?
介意我尝一个吗
How did you know those weren’t for his mother in law?
你是怎么知道这些东西 不是给他岳母带的
If he’s married, where’s his ring?
如果他结了婚的话 为什么他没戴结婚戒指
And if he’s divorced, who still talks to their mother in law?
如果他是离了婚的人 谁还会理会他的岳母呢
I’m sorry, but really. No offence to mother in law, but…
很抱歉 但是真的 我无意冒犯别人的岳母 不过
Sir. Yeah.
长官 是的
Sir, we have a situation upstairs.
长官 楼上出状况了
It’ll have to wait. No. This won’t wait.
等下再说吧 不行 这件事可等不起
When the 9.12 from Toronto landed
从多伦多来的912航班降落后
They found four prescriptions without an MPL.
他们发现了4瓶没有检验过的药物
They tried to take the pills away and he went nuts.
他们准备把这些药扣留 这个人就发了狂
There he is. We think they’re for his father.
这就是他了 我们猜测这些药物是给他父亲的
Sir, sir, calm down. Put your weapons down.
先生 先生 冷静下来 放下你的武器
Everybody keep your weapons… All right. We’re here to help you.
大家收好自己的武器 好的 我们是来帮助你的
We’re here to help you, sir. All right. Give me the knife.
我们是来帮助你的 先生 好了 把刀给我吧
Where’s he from? Russia.
他从哪来的 俄罗斯
The only interpreter we got is in Newark.
我们唯一的翻译 现在人在纽华克
We have to get someone to talk to him. I have an idea, sir.
我们最好找个人和他谈谈 我有个主意 长官
Viktor.
维克多
Viktor.
维克多
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
His name is Milodragovich. He lives near you.
他的名字是米洛卓戈维奇 他住的地方离你家很近
He may not speak your dialect,
他可能不会说你们那里的方言
but I need you to translate and help me out.
但是我确实需要你帮我渡过难关
I help you? Why?
我帮你 为什么
I don’t want anybody to get hurt.
因为我不想有任何人受伤
This guy’s very upset.
这家伙现在十分生气
Just calm him down and I’ll let you back in the terminal.
让他冷静下来 我就让你回候机大厅去
No. New York. No red stamp.
不行 我要去纽约 不要红章
Green. I green.
要绿的 我要绿章
New York. OK, yes.
纽约 好的 可以
You say yes? Yes.
你说好的 是的
OK. OK, OK, OK. Stay out!
好的 好了 好了 离我远点
We have somebody here to talk to you. Somebody to talk to you. Go ahead.
我们有个人想和你谈谈 和你谈谈 去吧
Stay out!
离我远点
So?
怎么样
OK, tell him in order to export medicines from this country,
好的 告诉他要从本国携带药物出境
he needs to have the proper form, a Medicinal Purchase Licence.
他必须要持有购药许可证
OK? You understand me, Viktor?
你明白我的意思吗 维克多
He say he bring the medicine for his father.
他说这些药是为他父亲买的
This why he go to Canada. Medicine for father.
所以他才去加拿大为他父亲买药
It doesn’t matter.
那不重要
His plane landed in the US. He needs to have the right form.
他的班机降落在了美国 他就必须持有许可证
He did not know he need this document.
他不知道需要这种文件
No one say to him he need document form.
没有人告诉他需要什么文书
I’m saying it to him.
我不是在告诉他吗
He needs to have the form signed by the hospital who is treating his father.
他需要当地给他父亲进行治疗的医院所签署的申请表
These medicines have to stay in the United States.
这些药物必须留在美国
They have to stay here.
它们必须扣留在这里
He… He’s begging you.
他 他在求你
I know. I can see that he’s begging.
我知道 我看得出他在求我
I’m sorry, sir.
先生 我很抱歉
You’ll have to take a flight in the morning. The medicine stays here.
你必须搭乘早上的班机离开 药得留在这里
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Send him down!
压住他
Thank you, Viktor. Good job. Let’s go.
多谢你 维克多 干得不错 我们走吧
Goat.
山羊
What? Goat. It medicine is for goat.
什么 山羊 这些是给山羊用的药
Goat? Yes. Medicine is for goat. Goat.
山羊 是的 药是给山羊用的 山羊
He said that? Yes.
是他说得 是的
He say…
他说
We not understand. I not understand “goat”.
我们没听懂 是我没听懂”山羊”
Why? What are you saying? You misunderstood him?
为什么 你在说什么 你没听懂他的话
It’s not for his dying father? No. No.
不是买给他垂危的父亲吗 不 不是的
The… Krakozhia… The name for “father”…
在 卡科日亚文里”父亲”这个词

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!