Uncle Sam will have this sorted out by tomorrow,
美国政府明天就会处理好这些麻烦
and welcome to the United States. Almost.
欢迎您”基本上”来到美国
Thank you. OK. All right.
谢谢 好的
Thanks, Judge.
麻烦了 法官
Announcing the arrival of flight 76 from Singapore Airlines.
来自新加坡的76号航班已经抵达
Now, Mr Navorski.
纳沃斯基先生
Mr Navorski. Mr Navorski.
纳沃斯基先生 纳沃斯基先生
This is the International Transit Lounge.
这里就是国际候机大厅
You are free to wait here. These are food vouchers.
你可以在这里自由活动 这些是食物购买券
You can use them in the Food Court.
你可以在那边的食堂使用
Your Krakozhian money is no good here.
你的卡科日亚币在这里无法使用
This is a 15 minute, prepaid calling card.
这是张已经预付15分钟话费的电话卡
You may call home, if you like.
如果你需要 可以打电话回家
This, in case we need to contact you, is a pager.
这个传呼机 是我们联系你的方式
You must keep this with you at all times.
你必须时刻携带
Here is an ID badge for you to get into CBP. Beyond those doors…
这个ID卡是给你进入美海关与边境保护局的 这些门前面
Mr Navorski. I’m going to need you to look at me.
纳沃斯基先生 请您看着我
Beyond those doors is American soil.
这些门前面就是美国领土
Mr Dixon wants me to make it clear
狄克逊先生希望讲清楚
that you are not to enter through those doors.
你不能穿过这些门
You are not to leave this building. America is closed.
你不能离开这栋建筑 美国对你关闭了
America closed.
美国关闭了
What I do?
我该做什么
There’s only one thing you can do here, Mr Navorski.
你在这里只能做一件事 纳沃斯基先生
Shop.
购物
Passengers of flight 854 New York/Warsaw…
纽约至华沙的854班机的乘客
the international community tries to secure a peaceful resolution.
国际组织正试图 通过和平方式解决
The populace has to wonder if they will ever find political stability,
平民们希望能有稳定的政治环境
or find the leadership to secure their place on the world stage.
或者新的领导者能保证他们的国际地位
And next this hour, looking to buy a 90 foot yacht?
接下来为您介绍最新的游艇
taken hostage. We’re hearing that the Vice President has been killed
挟持人质 有消息报道副总统 以及4位内阁成员已经身亡
along with four cabinet members, 13 injured soldiers and 20 civilians.
13位士兵和20位市民在冲突中受伤
By dawn, rebel leaders had surrounded the state houses.
凌晨时分 叛军已经包围首府官邸
In a symbolic gesture, the national flag of Krakozhia was torn down
作为国家标志的卡科日亚国旗
from the Presidential Palace and the parliament building.
已经从总统官邸和国会大厦被撕下
Please. Please.
请 帮我
Television.
电视机
Passenger Chen Wan Shiu and Liu Tao Jing,
乘客陈婉舒书和刘涛锦
please come to podium to pick up your boarding passes.
请到指挥台领取登机证
This just in.
最新消息
Last night a military coup overthrew the government of Krakozhia.
昨晚的军事政变 推翻了卡科日亚政府
Bombing and gunfire were heard through the night.
整夜四处都是爆炸声和枪声
Although details are unclear,
虽然具体情况还不是很清楚
we are told that President Vagobagin…
总统和副官
and his aides have been taken hostage.
已经被挟持为人质
Bonjour, monsieur. You are a Red Carpet Club member?
先生 你是红地毯俱乐部会员吗
I need to see your boarding pass and club card, sir.
请出示您的登机证和会员卡 先生
I’m sorry, sir. This is a private lounge.
对不起 先生 这是私人候机室
The public lounge is downstairs.
公共候机室在楼下
The tiniest nation in the region has been shaken by another uprising.
这个本地区人口最少的国家 又经历了一次劫难
Krakozhia has been involved in civil war throughout the late ’80s and ’90s
卡科日亚自从社会主义瓦解转型以来
as it has tried to transition from Communist rule.
在80至90年代一直处在内战状态
Watch it! Please.
没长眼睛啊 帮我
Please, telephone? Telephone?
帮我 电话 电话
Telephone?
电话
Please. Please.
帮我 帮我
Please. Please.
帮我 帮我
For security reasons, please keep your luggage with you at all times.
出于安全原因请您照看好您的行李
Unattended luggage will be removed for inspection and may be destroyed.
无人看管的行李会被收集检查甚至销毁
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, you broke my bag!
我的天 我的天啊 你弄坏了我的包
I got this in Paris. This is my favourite bag.
我从巴黎买的 这是我最喜欢的包
I can’t believe you just broke my bag! Mom, Dad! He broke my bag!
真不敢相信被你弄坏了 爸 妈 他弄坏了我的包
Food document. Excuse me. Stop it. Stop it.
食物券 对不起 住手 住手
Do you have an appointment?
请问你有预约吗
I don’t let anyone to look at my trash without an appointment.
我不会让任何人没有预约就翻看我的垃圾
I have an opening next Tuesday.
我下个星期二才有空
Tuesday. Tuesday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Tuesday.
星期二 星期二 星期一 星期二 星期三 星期四
It will be good time for you to come back and get lost.
那时候你可以过来找你丢失的东西
OK, goodbye. Sorry.
好的 再见 不好意思
Tuesday.
星期二
Don’t shoot!
不要开枪
She sleeps 12, Frank.
它有12张床位 弗兰克
Has a 120 volt generator, wet bar, gas range.
120伏的发电机 小酒吧 瓦斯设备
She looks amazing.
她太迷人了
She’s my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
她简直就是我梦中情人
She’s a beautiful boat and I hope you get her soon.
她是艘很漂亮的船 希望你能尽快得到她
You’ve earned her. Thank you, Frank.
你挣的已经不少了 谢谢你 弗兰克
You have. Actually, I bought her yesterday.
你当之无愧 实际上 我昨天已经买下它了
Come on. Congratulations!
天啊 祝贺你
I’m nominating you to take my place.
我推荐你顶替我的职位
You will assume the duties of acting Field Commissioner
等华盛顿批准以后
until you get approval from Washington.
你就是地区委任专员了
Really? I don’t know what to say.
真的吗 我真不知道该说什么了
Jesus. Richard, is this real? It’s real, Frank, it’s real.
天啊 理查德 真的吗 真的 弗兰克 是真的
Don’t pretend to be surprised.
不要装得这么惊讶
You’ve been waiting for me to retire or drop dead for years now.
你已经等我退休或者暴毙很久了吧
No, I haven’t been waiting for you to retire.
不 我没有等着你退休
That’s all right, Frank.
好的 弗兰克
My retirement will become official the day you get sworn in.
我退休那天就是你上任的日子
You’ve waited a long time for this. I have.
你已经等这天很久了 是的
Just be careful about the inspection process.
应付好考察程序
I will. I’ve been here for 17 years…
我会的 我在这里工作17年了
We’re talking about the Field Commissioner position.
我们在谈论地区专员的责任
People are going to look to you for leadership, to set an example.
大家希望有你的领导 有一个榜样
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I’m saying the job is yours to lose.
我说这工作非你莫属
Ship the Colombians off to asylum hearings,
把哥伦比亚人送到收容所
and call the parents of those kids from Long Island.
联系他们在长岛的父母
Tell them it was a bad idea to let them go to Jamaica.
告诉他们去牙买加不是个好主意
Come on, let’s go. South America and Madrid are on the tarmac.
来吧 行动起来 去南美和马德里的飞机已经准备起飞了
I want them out of here in half an hour.
我要他们在半个小时之内离开这里
Mr Thurman.
瑟曼先生
There’s a man walking around the terminal in a bathrobe.
大厅里有个穿着睡衣的男人在游荡
I know, sir. You put him there.
我知道 先生 你把他放在这儿的
Welcome to the United States.
欢迎来到美国
Next!
下一位
I need visa.
我需要签证
Where’s your green form? I can’t do anything without it.
你的绿色申请表呢 没有表我无法工作
Go to the wall.
去墙那边拿
Next!
下一位
Sir.
先生
The light green form.
浅绿色申请表
I love New York…
我爱纽约
I love it! New York
我爱它 纽约
I love New York
我爱纽约
I love New York…
我爱纽约
Light green.
浅绿色
Mr Navorski, you cannot get into New York without a visa.
纳沃斯基先生 没有签证是不能进入纽约的
You cannot get a visa without a passport,
没有护照就申请不到签证
and you cannot get a new passport without a country.
没有国家就没有新的护照
There’s nothing we can do for you here.
我们真的无能为力
I give you light green.
我给了你小绿色表
I’m sorry, but you’ve wasted an entire day.
对不起 你是在浪费时间
At this time you are simply…
现在你简单来说就是
Unacceptable. Yes.
无法接受 是的
Unacceptable.
无法接受
Why is he still here?
为什么他还在这里
You released him, sir. You put him there.
你允许的 先生 你让他在这里
Why doesn’t he walk out the doors? Why doesn’t he try to escape?
为什么他不走出那道门 为什么他不逃走
Sir, you told him to wait. I didn’t think he’d actually do it.
先生 是你让他等的 我没想到他真的会等

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!