但叛国的重罪他供认不讳 并已被证实
But treasons capital,confessed and proved
这已经让他倒台了
have overthrown him.
谢谢你们 辛苦了
Thanks for your pains.
葛莱密斯和考特爵士
Glamis and Thane of Cawdor.
最大的荣耀还在后面
The greatest is behind.
你不希望自己的后代成为国王吗
Do you not hope your children shall be kings?
之前她们说我是考特爵士 不也承诺了你的后代不会比这差吗
When those that gave the Thane of Cawdor to me promised no less to them?
你这么相信她们 这可能会激起你夺取王冠的野心
That trusted home might yet enkindle you unto the crown,
而不满足于只当考特爵士
besides the Thane of Cawdor.
但这事很奇怪
But ’tis strange.
通常 为了害我们
And oftentimes, to win us to our harm,
魔鬼会告诉我们真话
the instruments of darkness tell us truths,
用小事赢得我们信任 是为了在重要的事上背叛我们
win us with honest trifles, to betray us in deepest consequence.
这超自然的教唆不会是恶意的 也不会是善意的
This supernatural soliciting cannot be ill, cannot be good.
如果是恶意 为什么它用真实的预言说我会成功
If ill, why hath it given me earnest of success, commencing in a truth?
我是考特爵士
I am Thane of Cawdor.
如果是善意 为什么它描述的可怕画面 会令我毛骨悚然
If good, why do I yield to that suggestion whose horrid image doth unfix my hair
让我的心不正常地狂跳不已
and make my seated heart knock at my ribs, against the use of nature?
现实中的恐怖不如想象中的可怕
Present fears are less than horrible imaginings.
我仅仅是有了杀人的想法
My thought, whose murder yet is but fantastical,
就会令我浑身为之一颤 整个人在猜想中丧失行事能力
shakes so my single state of man that function is smothered in surmise,
觉得只有虚幻的东西才真实
and nothing is, but what is not.
如果命运会让我成为国王 那命运或许会让我毫不费力地称王
If chance will have me king, why, chance may crown me without my stir.
该来的总会来
Come what come may.
再艰难的日子也会过去
Time and the hour runs through the roughest day.
“她们在我取得战争胜利那天遇见我
“They met me in the day of success.
我根据最完备的报告得知
And I have learned by the perfectest report,
她们掌握着超脱凡世的知识
they have more in them than mortal knowledge.
当我急切地想要进一步询问她们时
When I burned in desire to question them further,
她们却消失在了空气中
they made themselves air, into which they vanished.
当我正因此惊愕不已时
Whiles I stood rapt in the wonder of it,
国王的公文就到了 赐予了我‘考特爵士’的封号♥
came missives from the king, who all-hailed me ‘Thane of Cawdor,’
这正是之前那些奇怪姐♥妹♥们♥称呼我的封号♥
by which title, before, these weird sisters saluted me
并对我说:‘祝福 未来的国王’
and referred me to the coming on of time, with ‘Hail, king that shalt be.’
我想把这个消息告诉你 我最亲爱的优秀伴侣
This have I thought good to deliver thee, my dearest partner of greatness,
这样你就不会因为
that thou mightst not lose the dues of rejoicing
不知道即将得到荣华富贵 而失去这份应得的快乐
by being ignorant of what greatness is promised thee.
记在心里吧 再会”
Lay it to thy heart, and farewell.”
你本是葛莱密斯爵士 现在是考特爵士
Glamis thou art, and Cawdor.
将来还会像预言中那样称王
And shalt be what thou art promised.
可我却害怕你的天性
Yet do I fear thy nature.
你太善良 不敢走最近的捷径
It is too full of the milk of human kindness to catch the nearest way.
你想成为伟人
Thou wouldst be great.
你并非没有野心 但你缺少野心所需要的那种恶意
Art not without ambition, but without the illness should attend it.
你志存高远、品质高尚
What thou wouldst highly, that wouldst thou holily.
不肯弄虚作假 靠不正当手段取胜
Wouldst not play false, and yet wouldst wrongly win.
你快回来吧
Hie thee hither,
我好将我的精神向你倾诉
that I may pour my spirits in thine ear.
用我言语的力量
And chastise with the valor of my tongue
清除阻碍你得到王冠的障碍
all that impedes thee from the golden round.
考特爵士的处决完成了吗
Is execution done on Cawdor?
陛下
My liege.
我和亲眼看到他被处死的人说过话
I have spoke with one that saw him die,
据他的报告说 他对叛国罪供认不讳
who did report that very frankly he confessed his treasons,
请求陛下恕罪 并表达了深深的悔意
implored Your Highness’s pardon and set forth a deep repentance.
他这一生只有在临终时最得体
Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it.
他死得很有尊严
He died as one that had been studied in his death
将他最宝贵的生命视为粪土一样抛弃了
to throw away the dearest thing he owed, as ’twere a careless trifle.
可谓知人知面不知心
There’s no art to find the mind’s construction in the face.
他曾是我深信不疑的人
He was a gentleman on whom I built an absolute trust.
最尊贵的表弟
O worthiest cousin.
我不知感恩的负罪感刚刚还萦绕心头
The sin of my ingratitude even now was heavy on me.
我只能说 你的功劳太大了 再多的酬劳也不足以奖励你
Only I have left to say, more is thy due than more than all can pay.
我为陛下忠心效命就是我的酬劳
The service and the loyalty I owe, in doing it, pays itself.
欢迎回来
Welcome hither.
我已经开始栽培你了 我会努力让你得到充分发展
I have begun to plant thee and will labor to make thee full of growing.
尊贵的班柯 这也是你应得的
Noble Banquo, that hast no less deserved,
你的功劳也很大
nor must be known no less to have done so,
让我把你牢记心头
let me enfold thee and hold thee to my heart.
如果我在陛下心中成长了 那成果属于陛下
There if I grow, the harvest is your own.
我心中充满的喜悦之情
My plenteous joys, wanton in fullness,
想要在悲伤的泪水中隐藏自己
seek to hide themselves in drops of sorrow.
王子们、国戚们、爵士们
Sons, kinsmen, thanes,
还有那些最亲近的人
and you whose places are the nearest,
我要立我的长子马尔康为储君
know we will establish our estate upon our eldest, Malcolm
他今后就是
whom we name hereafter
肯勃兰亲王
prince of Cumberland.
这不仅是他一个人的荣誉
Which honor must not unaccompanied invest him only,
尊贵的象征 要像繁星一样照耀所有有功劳的人
but signs of nobleness, like stars, shall shine on all deservers.
从这里到殷佛纳斯 将我们更紧密地团结在一起
From hence to Inverness, and bind us further to you.
我会成为一位先行者
I’ll be myself the harbinger and make joyful
把陛下驾到的喜讯告诉我的妻子 所以我先行告退了
the hearing of my wife with your approach, so humbly take my leave.
尊贵的考特爵士
My worthy Cawdor.
我们跟他走 他先去准备欢迎我们的事宜了
Let’s after him, whose care is gone before to bid us welcome.
真是个了不起的国戚
It is a peerless kinsman.
肯勃兰亲王
Prince of Cumberland.
这是我的绊脚石 我必须跳过去
That is a step on which I must fall down, or else o’erleap,
否则就要栽在这里
for in my way it lies.
繁星啊 藏起你的火光
Stars, hide your fires.
不要照亮我黑暗、强烈的欲望
Let not light see my black and deep desires.
国王今晚要来这里
The king comes here tonight.
你在说疯话吗 主人是否和国王在一起
Thou art mad to say it. Is not thy master with him?
抱歉 这是真的 我们的爵士要来了
So please you, it is true. Our thane is coming.
我有个伙伴比他早到一步
One of my fellows had the speed of him.
好好照顾他 他带来了好消息
Give him tending. He brings great news.
乌鸦的叫声是嘶哑的
The raven himself is hoarse
它宣告着邓肯走进我的城♥堡♥必死无疑
that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan under my battlements.
来吧 看护凡人思想的恶灵
Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts.
除去我女性的软弱
Unsex me here,
将我从头到脚注满最可怕的残暴
and fill me from the crown to the toe topful of direst cruelty.
让我的血变得稠密
Make thick my blood.
阻止悔恨涌上心头
Stop up the access and passage to remorse,
天性中任何愧疚感 都不会动摇我堕落的目的
that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose,
也不会阻碍我成功
nor keep peace between the effect and it.
进入我妇人的胸怀
Come to my woman’s breasts
把我的奶水变成胆汁吧 你们这些杀人帮凶
and take my milk for gall, you murdering ministers,
无论你们藏在哪里 你们等着行凶作恶
wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief.
来吧 暗夜 用最昏暗的地狱烟雾笼罩自己
Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell,
让我锐利的刀看不见它造成的伤口
that my keen knife see not the wound it makes,
让天空看不透这黑暗的烟毯 无法大喊:”住手…”
nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry, “Hold. Hold.”
伟大的葛莱密斯
Great Glamis.
尊贵的考特爵士
Worthy Cawdor.
比这两个称谓更伟大的是将来的国王
Greater than both, by the all-hail hereafter.
你的信让我超越了无知的当下
Thy letters have transported me beyond this ignorant present,
让我立刻感觉到了将来
and I feel now the future in the instant.
我最亲爱的夫人
My dearest love.
邓肯今晚会来
Duncan comes here tonight.
他什么时候走
And when goes hence?
他打算明天走
Tomorrow, as he purposes.
他看不到明天的太阳了
O, never shall sun that morrow see.
我的爵士 你的脸像一本书 写着很多奇怪的事
Your face, my Thane, is as a book where men may read strange matters.
要想欺骗别人 你必须变成人们期待的样子
To beguile the time, look like the time.
你的眼里、手里、舌尖 处处要流露出欢迎的意味
Bear welcome in your eye, your hand, your tongue.
要摆出一副纯真花朵的模样 但其实你是花下的毒蛇
Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it.
我们必须款待这位来宾
He that’s coming must be provided for.
你可以把今晚这件重要的事交给我
And you shall put this night’s great business into my dispatch.
我们今后无数个日夜
Which shall to all our nights and days to come
掌握至高王权就在此一举
give solely sovereign sway and masterdom.
抬起头时要镇静
Only look up clear.
容易引起怀疑的是心神不宁
To alter favor ever is to fear.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!