那就来支持我们
Then stand with us.
有光…
A light. A light!
给我们个火把 孩子
Give us a light there, boy.
今晚会下雨
It’ll be rain tonight.
让它下吧
Let it come down.
弗里恩斯
Fleance!
快跑 弗里恩斯 快跑
Fly, Fleance! Fly!
只干掉一个 那儿子逃走了
There’s but one down. The son is fled.
我们任务的重要部分失败了
We have lost best half of our affair.
我们走吧 去汇报任务结果
Well, let’s away, and say how much is done.
麦克德夫在我命令他觐见时抗旨 你对此有何看法
How say’st thou, that Macduff denies his person at our great bidding?
你有没有派人去叫过他 – 陛下
Did you send to him, sir? – Your Majesty.
请各位按照自己的官阶就坐
You know your own degrees. Sit down.
无论官阶高地 我都竭诚欢迎你们
At first and last the hearty welcome.
等一下我们就要合席痛饮一轮
Anon we’ll drink a measure the table round.
你脸上有血 – 那一定是班柯的
There’s blood upon thy face. ‘Tis Banquo’s then.
在你脸上总比在他体内流淌好
Ah, ’tis better thee without than he within.
他死了吗
Is he dispatched?
陛下 他已经被割喉了 我♥干♥的
My lord, his throat is cut. That I did for him.
你是最优秀的割喉者
Thou art the best o’ the cutthroats.
但杀死弗里恩斯的人也一样值得夸奖
Yet he’s good that did the like for Fleance.
如果也是你干的 那你就是顶级杀手
If thou didst it, thou art the nonpareil.
最尊贵的陛下
Most royal sir
弗里恩斯逃走了
Fleance is scaped.
那我的心病又要发作了 它本来都快痊愈了
Then comes my fit again. I had else been perfect.
但班柯确实死了吧
But Banquo’s safe?
是 陛下
Aye, my good lord.
他妥妥地躺在一条阴沟里 头上有20道深深的伤痕
Safe in a ditch he bides, with twenty trenched gashes on his head.
最浅的一道也足以致命
The least a death to nature.
大蛇躺在那里
There the grown serpent lies.
逃走了的小虫将来一定会长成毒蛇
The worm that fled hath nature that in time will venom breed,
它现在还没有牙
no teeth for the present.
你们走吧
Get thee gone.
亲爱的陛下 你还没有祝酒
My royal lord, you do not give the cheer.
提醒得好
Sweet remembrancer.
好 良好的消化需要良好的胃口 而健康的体魄…
Now, good digestion wait on appetite, and health–
需要这两者
On both.
陛下请坐
Please, Your Highness, sit.
全国的精英齐聚于此
Here had we now our country’s honor roofed,
若是班柯在场就好了
were the graced person of our Banquo present,
我宁可他迟到是出于无礼 而不是因为他发生了什么意外
who may I rather challenge for unkindness than pity for mischance.
陛下 他不来就是食言
His absence, sir, lays blame upon his promise.
请陛下赐予我们恩典 和我们同坐一席
Please’t Your Highness to grace us with your royal company.
这里预留了一个位置
Here is a place reserved.
什么事使陛下大惊失色
What is’t that moves Your Highness?
这是你们当中谁干的
Which of you have done this?
陛下 什么事
What, my good lord?
你不能说这是我♥干♥的
Thou canst not say I did it.
别对我摇你染血的头发
Never shake thy gory locks at me!
各位大人 起来 陛下病了
Gentles, all rise. His Highness is not well.
坐下 尊贵的朋友们
Sit, worthy friends.
陛下经常这样 从小便这样
My lord is often thus, and hath been from his youth.
请大家安心坐着吧
Pray you, keep seat.
这样的发作是暂时的 一会儿就会好起来
The fit is momentary. Upon a thought he will again be well.
你是一个男人吗
Are you a man?
是 堂堂男子
Aye, and a bold one,
我敢于正视能使魔鬼胆寒的东西
that dare look upon that which might appall the devil.
这不过是你的恐惧描绘出来的画面
This is the very painting of thy fear.
这就像你口中那把漂浮的匕♥首♥一样 引导你走向邓肯
This is the air-drawn dagger which, you said, led you to Duncan.
就像我站在这里一样 我肯定看见他了
If I stand here, I saw him!
呸 真丢人
Fie, for shame.
在过去 当你把一个人的脑袋打开花
The time has been, that, when the brains were out,
他就会死掉 就结束了
the man would die, and there an end!
而现在他们会复活 头上顶着20道致命伤
But now they rise again, with twenty mortal murders on their crowns,
把我们推下座位
and push us to our stools!
这件事比谋杀还要奇怪
This is more strange than such a murder is!
走开 离开我的视线
Avaunt! Quit my sight!
你的骨头没有骨髓
Thy bones are marrowless!
你的血液是冰冷的
Thy blood is cold!
你的眼睛里没有光彩
Thou hast no speculation in those eyes.
走开 可怕的幽灵
Hence, horrible shadow!
虚假的幻影 走开 虚假的幻影 走开
Unreal mockery, hence! Unreal mockery, hence!
好了…
Why, so
它消失了
being gone
我又是个男人了
I am a man again.
不要因我而惊慌失措 最尊敬的朋友们
Do not muse at me, my most worthy friends.
我有一种怪病 认识我的人都知道那没什么大碍
I have a strange infirmity, which is nothing to those that know me.
你破坏了大家的好心情
You have displaced the mirth,
用最疯癫的行为打断了和谐盛宴
broke the good meeting, with most admired disorder.
难道这种事能像夏天飘过的一朵云那样
Can such things be and overcome us like a summer’s cloud,
不令人吃惊吗
without our special wonder?
你让我觉得我不了解自己
You make me strange even to the disposition that I owe,
现在我想到你看见这些可怕的场面
when now I think you can behold such sights,
还能保持面容红润 而我的脸已经吓得发白
and keep the natural ruby of your cheeks, when mine are blanched with fear.
陛下 什么可怕的场面 – 请不要说话
What sights, my lord? – I pray you, speak not.
他越来越疯 提问会令他动怒的
He grows worse and worse. Question enrages him.
大家请立刻离开 晚安
At once, good night.
大家不必按顺序 快快散去吧
Stand not upon the order of your going, but go at once.
晚安 愿陛下早日康复
Good night. And better health attend His Majesty–
各位晚安
A kind good night to all.
会流血的
It will have blood.
他们说
They say
血债血偿
blood will have blood.
墓碑会自己移♥动♥ 树木会开口说话
Stones have been known to move, trees to speak.
鸦鹊曾经揭示过
Augurs and understood relations have by the magpies
谁是阴险的凶手
and crows and rooks brought forth the secret’st man of blood.
夜有多深了
What is the night?
快到早上了 分不出白天、黑夜
Almost at odds with morning, which is which.
麦克德夫在我命令他觐见时抗旨 你对此有何看法
How sayest thou, that Macduff denies his person at our great bidding?
你有没有派人去叫过他
Did you send to him, sir?
我是偶然听说的 但我会派人去召唤他
I hear it by the way. But I will send.
他们这些人家里都有一个被我买♥♥通的仆人 为我打探情报
There’s not a one of them but in his house I keep a servant feed.
我明天要去访那三个女巫 听她们还有什么话说
I will tomorrow unto the weird sisters. More shall they speak.
我已经深陷血海
I am in blood stepped in so far
即使我不再前进 回头的路也同样艰难
that, should I wade no more, returning were as tedious as go o’er.
我想到了一些奇怪的计谋 打算实施
Strange things I have in head, that will to hand.
必须立刻执行
Which must be acted
不能细想
ere they be scanned.
你缺少一切生命的调剂品:睡眠
You lack the season of all natures, sleep.
来 我们去睡
Come, we’ll to sleep.
我奇怪的幻觉是因为没有经验、心怀恐惧
My strange and self-abuse is the initiate fear that wants hard use.
我们在犯罪方面都是新手
We are yet but young in deed.
是时候了
‘Tis time.
是时候了
‘Tis time.
明日
拇指有刺痛
By the pricking of my thumbs,
即有恶人到
something wicked this way comes.
你们这些神秘、漆黑、夜游的妖婆子
How now, you secret, black and midnight hags.
你们在干什么
What is’t you do?
一次没有名义的行动
A deed without a name.
我召唤你们来
I conjure you,
我虽然不知道你们是如何做出预言的 但是我要你们回答
by that which you profess, howe’er you come to know it, answer me.
即使连毁灭都变弱了 我也要你们回答我的问题
Even till destruction sicken, answer me to what I ask you.
说吧
Speak.
问吧 – 我们会回答
Demand. We’ll answer.
你是想从我们口中得到答案 还是让我们的主人答复你
Say if thou’dst rather hear it from our mouths, or from our masters?
叫他们来 让我见见他们
Call ’em. Let me see ’em.
不惧辛劳与麻烦
Double, double toil and trouble.
火灼大锅已鼎沸
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
不惧辛劳与麻烦 火灼大锅已鼎沸
Double, double toil and trouble. Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
不惧辛劳与麻烦 火灼大锅已鼎沸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!