I mean, what person with a college education
有谁会相信这群混混呢
would trust this bunch of jerk-offs?
把电♥话♥挂了 说一会打回去
Hang up the phone. Tell him you’ll call him back.
我他妈这正谈着5000块的生意呢
I got five fucking grand on the phone right now!
不过要是他们听起来不像混混呢
But what if they didn’t sound like a bunch of jerk-offs?
如果我教会他们怎么向有钱人推销呢
What if I could teach them how to sell to people with money?
真正的有钱人
Real money.
所以我决定重新打造整个公♥司♥
So I decided to reinvent the company.
先生们 欢迎来到斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特
Gentlemen, welcome to Stratton Oakmont.
你们现在的目标是拿下美国那1%的首富
You schnooks will now be targeting the wealthiest 1% of Americans.
要捞就要捞大鱼
We’re talking about whales here.
就他妈《白鲸记》里那种
Moby fucking Dicks.
《白鲸记》美国著名小说
描写主人公亚哈船长追逐并杀死白鲸莫比·迪克的经历
这份推销词 就是你们的鱼叉
And with this script, which is now your new harpoon,
我将教会你们每一个人
I’m gonna teach each and every one of you
如何成为他妈的亚哈船长
to be Captain fucking Ahab.
懂了吗
Get it? Huh?
什么船长
Captain who?
亚哈船长 就他妈的是
Captain Ahab. From the fucking…
那本书里来的 你这蠢货 书里的
The book, motherfucker. From the book.
动动你的脑子
Turn your fucking brain on.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -我♥操♥ 罗比
– Fuck you. – Jesus fuck, Robbie.
听我说 我们这家新公♥司♥有说法的
Listen to me. We’re a new company with a new name.
一家让客户放心的公♥司♥
A company that our clients can believe in.
一家让客户信任的公♥司♥
A company that our clients can trust.
一家在华尔街根基深厚的公♥司♥
A firm whose roots are so deeply embedded into Wall Street
五月花号♥是英国移♥民♥驶往北美最为著名的一艘船只
当年的创始人乘着五月花号♥破浪而来
that our very founders sailed over on the Mayflower
将斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特这个名字
and chiseled the name Stratton Oakmont
镌刻在普里茅斯的坚岩上
right into Plymouth fucking Rock!
普里茅斯岩为新移♥民♥踏上美洲大♥陆♥的第一块石头
明白了吗
You got it?
我们的具体计划是
What we’re gonna do is this.
我们先推销像迪斯尼 ATT IBM
First we pitch ’em Disney, ATT, IBM,
分别为美国电♥话♥电报公♥司♥ 国际商业机器公♥司♥
这种蓝筹热门股
blue chip stocks exclusively.
他们熟知的这种大公♥司♥
Companies these people know.
等他们放松警惕 我们就开始卖♥♥狗屎
Once we’ve suckered them in, we unload the dog shit.
粉单和仙股才是我们的聚宝盆
The pink sheets, the penny stocks, where we make the money.
我们从中抽五成呢 乖乖
50% commission, baby.
用这种策略盈利的关键在于
Now the key to making money in a situation like this
一定要先下手为强
is to position yourself now before the settlement.
等《华尔街日报》都报道了再行动
Because by the time you read about it in The Wall Street Journal,
就为时已晚了
it’s already too late.
然后你要做的就是等待
Then you wait.
耐心等待
You wait.
谁先开口谁傻♥逼♥
And whoever speaks first loses.
抱歉
Sorry…
感谢您来电告知我
I appreciate the call.
我得考虑考虑
I really have to give this some thought
再和我太太商量一下
and talk to my wife about it.
我想好了再给您答复可以吗
Can I call you back?
他们在犹豫 对吧 他们得考虑考虑
They don’t know, right? They gotta think about it,
得他妈问老婆
they gotta talk to their fucking wives,
或者去问他妈的牙仙什么的
or the fucking Tooth Fairy.
美国民间传说中的精灵
但那些都不是关键
Point is, it doesn’t matter what the fuck they say.
唯一让他们不敢砸钱的原因就是
The only real objection that they have
他们并不相信你们这帮人
is that they don’t trust you guys.
公♥司♥血统
商机紧迫
他们凭什么相信你们 看看你们自己
And why should they trust you? I mean, look at you.
就一帮没文化的推销员 对吧
You’re a bunch of fucking sleazy salesmen, right?
那你们该怎么办呢
So, what do you say?
要是我能让你7美元买♥♥进联合碳化物
You mean to tell me that if I put you in at Union Carbide at seven
再32美元卖♥♥出
and took you out at 32.
11美元买♥♥入德州仪器 47美元卖♥♥出
Texas Instruments at 11 and took you out at 47.
16美元买♥♥入美国钢铁公♥司♥ 41美元卖♥♥出
U.S. Steel at 16, took you out at 41.
你现在肯定跟我说
You wouldn’t be saying to me right now,
切斯特 快帮我给迪斯尼投几千股吧
“Chester, pick me up a few thousand shares of Disney!”
立刻 现在 赶快买♥♥
“On the spot, right now. Come on.”
说真的 凯文 说真的 不是吗
Honestly, Kevin? Honestly? Seriously?
我都不认识你
I don’t know you.
你我陌不相识 你就给我电♥话♥陌生拜访
You cold-called me. You’re a total stranger.
我表示完全同意
I am in complete agreement with you.
我们互不相识
You don’t know me, I don’t know you.
请允许我做个自我介绍 我叫奥尔登·古佛博格
Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Alden Kupferberg.
-我叫罗比·范伯格 -我叫切斯特·明
– Robbie Feinberg. – Chester Ming.
我现在是斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特的高级副总裁
I’m Senior Vice President at Stratton Oakmont,
我计划在明年内成为
and I plan on being one of the…
我公♥司♥顶尖的股票经纪人之一
top brokers in my firm next year.
我要迈错一步可就没戏了 斯坦利
And I’m not gonna get there by being wrong, Stanley.
我不得不说 你听起来像是个
I do wanna say that you sound like a…
你像是个实诚人
You sound like a pretty sincere guy.
这投资不会让你一夜暴富或赤贫
It’s not gonna make you rich and it’s not gonna make you poor.
但这次交易绝对会成为
But what this trade will do is serve as…
未来交易的标杆 凯文
a benchmark for future business, Kevin.
现在说话舒服多了吧 斯科蒂
You feel comfortable with me now, Scotty?
然后你就能确信了
And then you’ll know for sure
自己终于在华尔街找了个能信赖的
that you finally found a broker on Wall Street
股票经纪人
that you can trust,
而且还能保证你稳赚不赔
and who can consistently make you money.
听起来不错吧
Sound fair enough?
我猜 是吧
You know what… Yeah.
你的确让我印象深刻
I gotta say, I’m pretty impressed.
你具体怎么打算的
What are you thinking?
凯文
Kevin.
给我一个机会
You give me one shot here
帮你投个柯达这样的蓝筹股
on a blue chip stock like Kodak,
相信我 凯文
and believe me, Kevin,
之后你唯一会头疼的问题
the only problem you’re gonna have
就是后悔当初没多买♥♥点
is that you didn’t buy more.
听起来不错吧
Sound fair enough?
该死 我
Shit. My…
我老婆没准会踹了我 不过
My wife might divorce me, but…
成 来吧
Yeah, let’s do it.
明智的选择 凯文
Excellent choice, Kevin.
这次你打算投多少钱
How much do you want to go for this time?
那就5…5000美元吧
Let’s do five… $5,000.
多投点 8000怎么样 凯文
Can we try 8,000, Kevin?
好吧 干脆投一万块
All right. Let’s do 10.
-一万美元 -你觉得可行吗
– Ten. – You want to do that?
不能再明智了
Excellent choice!
凯文 我先去下单
Kevin, let me lock in that trade right now,
几分钟之后再给你回电
and get back to you in a few minutes
进行确认 凯文
with an exact confirmation, Kevin.
欢迎加入斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特
And welcome to Stratton Oakmont.
谢了 伙计 我得去喝一杯
Thanks, man. I’m gonna have a beer.
这还挺有趣的
This is fun.
放轻松 凯文
Take it easy, Kev.
谢了 乔丹 十分…
Hey, thanks, Jordan. Thanks a…
滚他妈的蛋吧
Fuck that motherfucker!
这还差不多
That’s what I’m talking about!
真♥他♥妈♥是个傻♥逼♥
What a fucking idiot.
这世上我唯一了如指掌的就是航♥空♥行业了
The one thing I know about in this world is airlines.
酷尚航♥空♥绝对是航♥空♥领域的未来之星
And Cuchon Airlines is the future of airlines.
赶紧下手 不然…
Get in now or…
-我叫尼基·克斯考夫 -我叫切斯特·明
– I’m Nicky Koskoff. – Chester Ming.
我是斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特的高级副总裁
and I’m a Senior Vice President with Stratton Oakmont.
朱迪 这真是太不幸了
Judy, I am so, so, so sorry for your loss.
他什么时候去世的
When did he pass?
就算我预计错了 好吧
Just say I’m wrong, right.
股票跌几个点
And the stock goes down a couple points…
用我我祖父的话说 愿他的灵魂安息

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!