他是谁 告诉我是谁
Who’s he? Who? Tell me who…
主角啊 你知道主角…
The main guy. You know who the main…
主角
The main guy…
是他姑姑 他发现她死了
It was his mother’s sister. She showed up dead.
当然我们在斯特拉做的事情
Of course, Mad Max didn’t have to know
不用都让疯狂麦克斯知道
everything we were doing at Stratton.
弄一个大的靶子 我们…
And then there’s a big target and we…
把他们扔向靶子 然后就粘上了
They get launched at the target. They stick.
靶心里画个美元符号♥
There’s a bull’s-eye and the bull’s-eye’s a dollar sign.
扔得离靶心最近的
Whoever gets closer to the dollar sign
得分最高
gets the most points.
等着我把那小崩豆扔傻了
I’m gonna throw the shit out of this little fucking thing.
要是他受伤了怎么办
So if it gets hurt, what happens?
到时我们肯定很疯狂
‘Cause we’re gonna get fucking nuts.
我觉得我们伤不到他们 他们可…
I don’t think he’s gonna get hurt. They’re like…
他们都结实得跟超人一样
They got like superhuman strength.
我觉得他不会有事的
I think he’s gonna be fine.
你别瞪着他眼睛看就行
You can’t look him right in the eyes.
别瞪着他眼睛看
You can’t look him in the eye?
认真的 我看PBS台说的
That’s a fact. I saw it on PBS.
他们会被你看毛然后发疯的
They get confused and their wires get crossed.
你得看着他们的下巴
You gotta look at their chin.
看着像是我在看你
Like it looks like I’m looking at you
但其实我在看你下巴
but I’m looking at your chin.
我感觉你在跟我说话
I feel like you’re addressing me right now,
但你没在跟我说话吧
but you’re not, are you?
他们就像蒙娜丽莎一样 不管你站哪里
They’re like the Mona Lisa. They find eye contact,
他们都能直视你
like, wherever you are standing in the room.
然后就锁定了
And they lock in.
但我们还是有个限度的对吧
No, but there is a limit to what we can do with them?
可以向他们身上扔东西
We’re allowed to throw shit at ’em.
我们可以扔吃的吗 香蕉
We’re allowed to throw food? Bananas.
随便什么吃的 没错
Any food. Correct.
但举个例子 我就不大会
But, for example, what I wouldn’t do is
让他把鸡♥巴♥掏出来
maybe like tell him to pull his cock out
然后找几个妹子
and like get some of the girls to, you know,
玩他什么的
fondle him and shit like that.
那也…不能这么干吗
That would be… That’s unacceptable?
这招我们先留着
Let’s keep that in our back pocket.
这人比较适合往靶子上扔
This guy is more about throwing at the dartboard.
对 对 没错
Correct. Yes, yes, yes.
他们就适合干这个使
The thing is, this is their gift, okay.
天生就适合被拿来当飞镖扔
They’re built to be thrown like a lawn dart.
跟飞镖一样头重脚轻
They’re top heavy like a lawn dart.
就是为了让你能投准的
So they’re built for accuracy.
天哪 我们能把他滚着玩么
Oh, my God. Can we bowl with this guy?
那是他兄弟 罗比
That’s his fucking brother, Rob.
罗比才是保龄球
His brother’s the bowling ball.
给他身上绑个滑板
The brother, you put a skateboard on him,
把他绑在滑板上
you strap him to a skateboard,
然后顺着过道往瓶子上扔
you toss him down an alley at some pins.
-这想法不错 -绝对的
– No shit. That’s interesting. – Swear to fucking God.
-这个我们也要吧 -没错我们俩都要
– Can we get that guy? – Yeah, we’ll get that guy, too.
但这上面说他兄弟同意露阴
But it says here this guy will show his cock. Yeah.
-他倒是不长高 -他同意吗
– Instead of growing up. Yeah. – He will?
但他们挺易怒的
They are very ornery by the way,
所以跟这些小不点得悠着点
so you gotta be very careful with these little guys.
安全第一
Safety first.
安全第一 好吧
Safety is first, all right?
在旁边安排一个人拿着麻♥醉♥枪♥
I want somebody with a fucking tranquilizer gun
出事儿了就击晕他
ready to knock this fucker out.
-我们要不要弄个…-梅斯催泪 高压枪
– Do we want to get like a… – Mace. Taser guns.
小气♥枪♥怎么样
A pellet gun maybe?
不行 小气♥枪♥会伤到他的
No, a pellet gun is gonna hurt him.
我只想弄晕他 晕死就行
I just want him out. Knocked out cold.
要我说我们还是认准法律漏洞
But I say we stick with the loophole. Right? Okay?
要是我们不把他到人看
If we don’t consider him a human,
就单纯的行为来讲 我们就没事
we just consider it an act, I think we’re in the clear.
就像飞天瓦伦达马戏团
Like The Flying Wallendas.
死了不少人也没人告他们
You know, a lot of those guys died but they never sued anybody.
重要的是你们得记住
The important thing you guys gotta keep in mind
他们互相会八卦的
is that these things gossip.
聚在一起就八卦
They get together and they gossip.
-这点好 -我们最不希望看到的
– That’s a good point. – And the last thing
就是他们聚到一起然后说
that we need is them getting together and saying,
他们嘲笑我们了
“Oh, they made fun of us.”
那会抹黑斯特拉顿的
Like, it’s gonna make Stratton look bad.
我就爱你这点 能想到这些破事
That’s why I love you. You think of shit like that.
等他们来了 就把他们当自己人 好吗
When they come in, we treat it just like one of us. Okay?
自己人 咕咕咕咕 自己人
One of us. Gooble gobble, one of us.
接纳他们 自己人
We accept them, one of us!
咕咕咕咕 自己人
Gooble gobble, one of us.
接纳他们 自己人
We accept them, one of us.
咕咕咕咕 自己人
Gooble gobble, one of us!
乔丹 你♥爸♥来了
Jordan! Your Dad’s coming.
好像是运通卡账单的事
Something about the American Express bill.
你能别让他来吗
Can you get him out of here?
能 你舔蛋去吧
Yeah. Lick my twat.
没 我认真的
No, I’m serious!
该死 各位 假装我们在工作
Fuck. Guys, act like we’re working.
你♥他♥妈♥有股票单吗
You got any fucking stock forms?
他来了 他来了
He’s coming, he’s coming.
随便编点什么
Make some shit up.
我觉得要是我们把辉瑞制药…
I think if we short Pfizer…
一个月43万吗 乔丹
$430,000 in one month, Jordy, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的一个月
Four hundred and fucking
居然他妈的花43万吗
30,000 fucking dollars in one fucking month!
早上好 那都是商务花费 淡定点
Good morning. They’re business expenses. Relax.
-商务花费吗 -是
– Business expenses? – Yes.
-乔丹 你看你这都是什么 -什么
– Jordy, look what you got here. – What?
看这个 两万六美金一顿晚饭
Look at this. $26,000 for one fucking dinner!
不 这我能解释
Okay. No, no. This could be explained.
爸 我们有客户的 辉瑞制药的客户
Dad, we had clients. The Pfizer clients.
没错 阿根廷的上等腰肉牛排
Right. The porterhouse from Argentina.
还得买♥♥上等的香槟 都很贵的
Expensive champagne and… We had to buy champagne.
然后你还点了一堆狗屁配菜
And you ordered all the fucking sides.
-你自己跟他说 -我点了配菜 所以
– Tell him about the sides. – I ordered sides, so…
还配菜 26万块的配菜吗
Sides? $26,000 worth of sides?
你这配菜治癌症的吗
What are these sides? They cure cancer?
问题是配菜的确治癌症
The sides did cure cancer. That’s the problem.
所以才这么贵
That’s why they were expensive.
-你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴吧 -我认真的
– Shut the fuck up. – I’m serious.
-够了 -还有EJ娱乐
– Stop. – And EJ Entertainment?
EJ娱乐是他妈什么东西
What the fuck is EJ Entertainment?
这个是
Well, that’s…
是啊 乔丹 EJ娱乐是什么
Yeah, Jordy, what’s EJ Entertainment?
这怎么形容呢
How do I describe this?
乔丹 是什么
Jord, what is that?
-这他妈是卖♥♥淫团伙 乔丹 -我知道
– It’s a fucking prostitution ring, Jordy! – I know.
-是卖♥♥淫团伙知道吗 -的确是卖♥♥淫团伙
– That’s what it is! – That is what it is.
你看这么形容合适不
Isn’t that the perfect description for it?
的确是这样 但这都不是我♥干♥的
That is what it is. But none of these were charged to me.
这都是他们干的
This is all of them.
-是吗 都是我们干的 -反正不是我
– Oh, that was all us? – It wasn’t me though.
快他妈给他解释清楚
Fucking explain this shit to him!
这他妈都是你花的钱
These are all of your fucking charges right here!
联邦税务部允许旅行女乐花费的 没事
The IRS, they allow for T&A. It’s fine.
旅行娱乐
T&E!
那叫旅行娱乐
T&E!
是 我说的就是
Yeah. I said T&E.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!