This is a gay thing.
你们都
See, all of you…
你觉得我们找你是因为你是基佬
You think this is ’cause you’re a fag?
我表弟也他妈的是基佬
My cousin’s a fucking faggot.
我还跟他和他男友一起去度假呢
And I go on vacation with him and his boyfriend.
我喜欢基佬
I love fags.
这件事责任在你 知道不
You were in charge, right?
没人能偷我的东西 懂吗
I will not be stolen from. You get that?
我喜欢同性恋 但我不喜欢你
I fucking like gay people. I don’t like you.
他应该雇一个他妈的
He should’ve hired a fucking
墨西哥人 像我家一样
Mexican like I have in my fucking house.
操 我♥操♥
Shit! What the fuck…
说话 混♥蛋♥ 说话啊
Talk, you fuck, talk!
我要把你扔下去 你个死基佬
I’m gonna drop you, you faggot!
钱在哪
Where is it?
切斯特和托比对尼古拉斯有些残暴
Chester and Toby, they went all yakuza on Nicholas.
他们玩嗨了
You know, they got crazy.
我不知道
I don’t know!
我不得不叫警♥察♥来
I had to call the cops
以免他们把那个可怜的家伙杀了
just to keep them from killing the poor guy.
我给了他们每人1000块
I gave them each 1,000
告诉他们尼古拉斯做的好事
bucks and told them what Nicholas had done.
结果他们也狠揍了他一顿
Then they kicked his ass.
谢谢 警官
Thanks again, Officer.
其实我不怎么在乎那五万
It’s not like I cared about the 50 grand anyway.
我几乎每天都能挣那么多
I was making that much almost every day
从随便哪个老鼠仓里
through one rathole or another.
老鼠仓就是朋友开的户 比如布拉德
Now a rathole is a friend, like Brad here,
他以他的名义帮我持有股票
who held stock in his name for me.
你是谁 犹太人版杰克·尼克劳斯吗
Who are you supposed to be, huh? Jack Nickle-Jew?
杰克·尼克劳斯 美国著名高尔夫运动员
我把价格抬上去后
I’d drive the price up then
他把股票卖♥♥掉 然后把大部分利润还给
he’d sell and kick most of the profits back to…
没错 给我
You guessed it, me.
都是现金 都不在账上
All cash. None of it’s on the books.
当然是违法的
A big no-no, of course, in the eyes of the law.
我们有了新的证券律师 曼尼·瑞丝金
Enter our new securities attorney, Manny Riskin.
我们付他每小时700元听他的恐吓
700 bucks an hour to be the voice of doom.
听着 你要是招惹了证♥监♥会♥
Listen to me. You piss up the SEC’s leg,
一定会吃不了兜着走
you end up with your tits in a wringer.
不过别担心 证♥监♥会♥的我已经打点好了
Do not worry about it. I have the SEC under control.
这些傻♥逼♥们在干嘛
What the fuck are these imbeciles doing?
你们在搞什么玩意儿
What are you doing? Hey!
证♥监♥会♥的人来了
We got the SEC in here.
证券交易委员会
The Securities and Exchange Commission
派了两名律师来查我们的文件
sent two lawyers down to review our files.
我把他们安排在了会议室
So I set them up in our conference room
放了窃听器
and I had it bugged
把空调开到最猛
and the air conditioning turned up so high
让里面冷得像南极一样
that it felt like Antarctica in there.
这一直都这么冷吗
Is it always this cold in here?
不知道
I don’t know.
当他们在那里
Then, while they were looking
寻找我的罪证时
for a smoking gun in that room…
阿克利夫国际现在很火
Arncliffe International is on fire.
我正在这里大张旗鼓
I was gonna fire off a bazooka in here,
为我们的最近的IPO做准备
offering up our latest IPO.
IPO的意思是首次公开募股
An IPO is an initial public offering.
是指一家企业首次
It’s the first time a stock
将股票向公众出♥售♥
is offered for sale to the general population.
作为负责上市的机构
Now, as the firm taking the company public,
我们来制定发行价
we set the initial sales price
再把股票卖♥♥回给我们的朋友 那些
then sold those shares right back to our friends. The…
好吧
Look.
我知道你压根不懂我在说什么
I know you’re not following what I’m saying anyway, right?
没关系 无所谓
That’s okay. That doesn’t matter.
关键在于
The real question is this.
这合法吗
“Was all this legal?”
必须他妈的不合法
Absolutely fucking not.
但我们能赚到多得不知道怎么花的钱
But we were making more money than we knew what to do with.
在钱多得不知道怎么花的时候
And what do you do when you’re making
你要怎么花呢
more money than you know what to do with?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是答应了吗
Is that a yes?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 是的 我确定
Yeah, I’m sure. Yeah, I’m sure.
-你愿意吗 -愿意
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
我在拉斯维加斯的
I held my bachelor party
米拉奇办了单身派对
at the Mirage in Las Vegas.
从飞机上就开始纵酒狂欢了
The flight there alone was a bacchanal.
成家前的最后放纵
One last blowout for the gods before I settled down for good.
上百名斯特拉顿人
A hundred Strattonites,
50个妓♥女♥
50 hookers,
落地了还有50个
plus 50 more waiting once we landed.
当然也少不了毒品
Oh, and the drugs.
这么说吧 我们飞机
I mean, I tell you, our plane
就像是插上翅膀的药房♥
was like a pharmacy with wings.
这个周末一共花了我两百万美金
All told, the weekend cost me two million bucks,
包括翻修整个28楼的费用
including the cost of refurbishing the entire 28th floor.
亲吻新娘
Kiss the bride.
但婚礼像童话般美好
But the wedding was something out of a fairy tale.
内奥米是我的公爵夫人
With Naomi, my Duchess,
而我就是她帅气的公爵
me, her handsome Duke,
巴哈马海洋俱乐部 则是我们的城♥堡♥
and The Bahamas Ocean Club, our castle.
当然 在单身派对后 我这个公爵
Of course, after the bachelor party, me, the Duke,
得打点青霉素
needed a few penicillin shots so he could
才能安全地洞房♥
safely consummate the marriage.
青霉素有治疗性病的效果
我是巴瑞·克莱门 正在拍摄婚礼现场
Hey! Barry Kleinman, filming the wedding.
对你儿子说点什么吧
A few words for your son?
乔丹 牢记我的话
Jordan. Remember what I told you.
关于你的阴♥茎♥和她的阴♥道♥的
It involves your penis and her vagina.
你懂的 你知道自己能做什么 乔迪
And you know, you know what you can do, Jordy.
天啊
Oh, my God!
艾玛姑姑
Aunt Emma?
真不敢相信您能来
I can’t believe you came!
乔丹 乔丹 看看谁来了
Jordan! Jordan! Look who came!
是艾玛姑姑
It’s Aunt Emma.
艾玛姑姑
Aunt Emma.
-乔丹 你真可爱 -你好吗
– Oh, Jordan, dear, how lovely. – Hey, how you doing?
真荣幸见到您
It’s a pleasure to finally meet you in person.
吃了不少甜甜圈吧
Into the donuts, I see.
他鼻子上沾的可♥卡♥因♥
我 我
Oh, I… I…
这个
Well…
我经历过60年代 亲爱的
I lived through the ’60s, my dear.
美国六十年代期间毒品泛滥
好好享受吧
Enjoy the day.
真是个惊喜 我都不知道
She surprised me. I didn’t even know.
再走几步 准备好
Just one more step. Are you ready?
-这是去哪 -别偷看
– Where are we going? – Keep your eyes closed.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
这是什么
What is this?
-你的新婚礼物 -什么
– It’s your wedding present. – What?
是你的新婚礼物 亲爱的
It’s your wedding present, sweetheart.
什么
What?
-你开玩笑吧 -是真的
– Are you serious? – I’m serious.
一艘游艇
A fucking yacht?
游艇正在富翁中流行
For millionaires whose ships have come in,
豪华舒适的游艇才能带来顶级享受
pricey pleasure boats are for the most fun afloat.
150英尺长的绿色船体

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!