你可以随时叫我闭嘴
just tell me to shut up at any time.
你是不是曾经考虑过弄个经纪人执照
Did you try to get your broker’s license at one time?
我不知道自己有没有听错
Did I hear that right?
你是不是也曾想来华尔街分一杯羹
Were you trying to take a stab at Wall Street?
-没有吗 -你和谁谈过话
– No? – Who you been talking to?
你♥他♥妈♥和谁谈过了
Who the fuck you been talking to?
你在调查我 我也听了你的事迹
Well, you’re investigating me. I hear things.
你懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
你有没有想过假如你坚持下去了
You ever think about what would’ve happened
会发生什么
if you would have stayed the course?
你知道吗 每当我搭地铁回家
You know what? When I’m riding home on the subway
蛋蛋都他妈汗湿了
and my balls are fucking sweating,
一套西服连续穿了三天…
I’m wearing the same suit three days in a row…
没错 我当然想过
Yeah, you bet I do.
我以前就想过这个 谁不想呢 是吧
I’ve thought about it before. Who wouldn’t, right?
没错 谁他妈会不想呢
Right, who fucking wouldn’t?
你是怎么…
What do you get…
又是一个私人为题 你不用回答
Another personal question, no need to answer…
没事 没关系的 乔丹
No, that’s all right, Jordan.
你能赚多少啊 五六万之类的
What do you pull in? 50, 60K? Something like that?
一年吗 大约
A year? In the ballpark?
我…
Well, I…
这样说吧
Let’s put it this way.
局里至少能给你一把免费的枪
You get a free handgun when you sign up for the Bureau.
这他妈让我很生气啊 你懂我意思吗
No, but it fucking pisses me off. You know what I mean?
你想想 那些建设了这个国家的人
You think about the people that built this country,
像你一样勤勤恳恳的人
hardworking people like you.
消防员 老师 联邦探员
Firefighters, teachers, FBI agents.
结果到最后
End of the day,
你们这群人在经济上被生吞活剥了
you guys get fucking skinned alive financially.
这他妈让我太生气了
It fucking makes me angry.
如今 关于华尔街和这个市场
Now the one thing about Wall Street and this market is,
在我看来 我觉得
for me, I feel
能回馈社会是好事 你知道 有些
it’s good to give back. You know, there’s…
有些情况下我能
There are situations where I can
让这些人处境好点 明白吗
make those situations better for people. You know?
你懂我意思的
You know what I mean.
机遇
Opportunity
就是一切
is everything.
太对了
Exactly.
举个例子 有这么个小孩 是吧
Take for example, I got this one kid, right?
去学校学环境科学之类的
Went to school for environmental science, something like that.
但却被学生贷款困住了
He was bogged down by student loans.
然后他妈又要做三重心脏搭桥手术
Turns out, his mother needed triple bypass surgery.
-天呐 -没错 很惨
– Jesus. – Right. Horrible situation.
是啊
Sure.
但是我们在正确的时候
But we got him into the market
拉他入市 再选一只正确的股票
at the right time and chose the right stock.
我们给予他正确的指导
We gave him the right guidance.
轰 一夜之间 就改变了他整个人生
Boom! Overnight, changed his entire life.
他妈被送进了纽约最好的医院
Got to put his mother into the best hospital in New York City.
但还是没用
It didn’t work out for her,
假设 她还是去世了 很不幸
granted, she passed away, unfortunately.
但我们至少给了他那个机会
But we gave him that opportunity.
你懂我在说什么吗
You know what I’m saying?
这取决于建立一个好团队
It’s just about setting up the right team,
然后一夜之间你的人生将得以改变
and then overnight your life can change.
一个实习生能…能…
What does… What does an intern…
一个实习生做这样一单能赚多少
What does an intern make in a deal like that?
在那种情况下
Well, in that situation,
在那笔特定的交易里 就那一笔
in that particular trade, and it was one trade,
五十多万美元吧
north of half a million dollars.
而且我会为任何人做这件事 明白吗
And I’d do that for anybody, you know,
任何需要适当的指导的人
anybody that needs the proper guidance.
能再说一遍吗 就把刚刚说的再说一遍
Can you say that again, just the way you said it?
一模一样的
Just the same way.
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
算了吧 你当然懂我在说什么
Oh, come on! You know what I’m talking about.
我觉得刚刚乔丹在干的事是…
I think what Jordan just did is he…
-假如我没弄错的话… -不是
– If I’m not mistaken… – No.
你刚刚在试图贿赂一个联邦官员
…you just tried to bribe a federal officer.
没有 理论上我没有贿赂任何人
No, technically I didn’t bribe anybody.
不不 我听到的可不是这样的 乔丹
No, no, that’s not the conversation I heard, Jordan.
不不 根据美国刑法
No, no, according to the U.S. criminal code,
贿赂必须有个
there needs to be an exact
确切的金额
dollar figure for the exchange of services.
那个在法庭上站不住脚的
That would not hold up in a court of law.
不不 我听见的可不是这么回事
Nah, it’s not how I heard it.
不不不 事实就是如此
No, no, no, that’s the truth.
但我想告诉你这个
But I want to tell you this.
你说
Yeah.
那个告诉我你曾经试过
The same gentleman that told me
考经纪人执照的人
that you tried to get your broker’s license
也和我说过你是个规矩正直的人
also told me that you are a straight arrow.
他把我仔细调查了一番
He ran a security check on me.
这个嘛…
Well…
没错 假如你驾着一艘
Yeah, when you sail on a boat
像是邦德电影里反派开的船
fit for a Bond villain,
那有时你就得扮扮”恶人” 是吧
sometimes you need to play the part. Right?
我觉得你俩是时候滚下我的船了
I think it’s time you both get the fuck off my boat.
你说什么
What do you say?
你知道吗 乔丹 我告诉你一件事
You know, Jordan, I’ll tell you something.
大部分我逮捕的华尔街混♥蛋♥
Most of the Wall Street jackasses that I bust,
他们都是天生如此
they’re to the manor born.
-是吗 -没错
– Is that right? – Yeah.
他们老爹是混♥蛋♥
Their fathers are douchebags,
老爹的老爹也是
just like their fathers before them.
但你不一样
But you…
乔丹 你全是自己打拼出来的
You, Jordan, you got this way all on your own.
是吗
Did I?
-佩服佩服 小伙子 -小伙子
– Good for you, little man. – Little man?
真心佩服
Good for you.
你居然叫我小伙子
Me, the little man?
而且我跟你说
And let me tell you something.
我跟你说点别的
Let me tell you something else.
老实说 我没跟你开玩笑啊
Honestly, I’m not bullshitting here,
这艘船可说是我登上过的
this is one of the nicest boats
-最好的船了 真心话 -我看也是
– that I’ve ever been on, I gotta tell you. – I bet it is.
你知道我还怎么想的吗
And you know what I was just thinking, too?
如果哪天局里派人封了这艘船
The fucking hero that I’m gonna be back at the office
那我他妈肯定就是大英雄
when the Bureau seizes this fucking boat.
你♥他♥妈♥说是不是这样 乔丹
Because, I mean, fuckety-fuck-fuck, Jordan,
瞧瞧这艘船
look at this thing!
多漂亮
It’s beautiful!
而且你船上还有美妞儿 多好
And you got the beautiful girls there. It’s wonderful.
挺好 快他妈给我滚
All right, get the fuck off my boat.
我想我们很快就会
I’m sure we’ll be seeing each other
-再见面的 -我同意
– real soon. – I’m sure.
祝你们坐破地铁
Good luck on that subway
回家干♥你♥们臭婆娘的路上一路顺风
ride home to your miserable, ugly fucking wives.
我则要让海蒂
I’m gonna have Heidi lick
就着鱼子酱舔我的蛋
some caviar off my balls in the meantime.
你两个想不想带些龙虾回家
Hey, you guys want to take some lobsters for your ride home?
一群混♥蛋♥ 谅你们也吃不起
Fucking miserable pricks, I know you can’t afford them!
一群贱♥货♥
Fucking cheap fucks.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking miserable pricks.
两位 看看我掏兜的时候找着了啥
Hey, fellas! Look what I found in my pocket! Look!
把你们一年的工资都掏出来了
A year’s salary right here.
你知道我管这叫什么吗 优♥惠♥券
You know what I call them? Fun coupons!
看见了吗
See that!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!