我们开始了盛大的狂欢
It was our time to party big.
正好布拉德也出狱了
And just as Brad was released from jail, too.
我道歉 赔他入狱期间的损失
I apologized, even offered to pay him for his time in the can.
但他拒绝了 说他不干了
But he said no, that he was out.
他不想再跟我们有瓜葛
He didn’t want any part of us.
可惜的是
Sad thing was,
两年后他就死了
two years later he was dead.
死于心脏病 才35岁
Massive heart attack. Thirty-five.
和莫扎特去世的年龄一样
Same age Mozart died.
他们倒也没什么共同点 不过…
Not that they have a hell of a lot in common, but…
算了 我也不知道怎么会想到这些的
Anyway, I don’t know why that came to mind.
没过几天 传票就开始满天飞
Within days, subpoenas started flying.
要求出示文件 做口供 应有尽有
Notices to produce documents, depositions, you name it.
唐尼都给弄得缺水了
Donnie couldn’t drink water fast enough.
美国政♥府♥要给我们传票
United States government wants to give me a subpoena?
咱们斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特就这么对付传票
Here’s what we do with subpoenas at Stratton Oakmont!
操♥你♥妈♥的美国 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, USA! Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
乔丹·贝尔福
Jordan Belfort.
奥尔登 这名字不错
Alden. That’s a nice name.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you very much for that.
-这算什么名字 -我的名字
– What kind of name is that? – That is my name.
我不记得
I do not recall that.
我不记得 好吗
I do not recall that. Okay?
明先生 谢谢你能过来
Mr. Ming, thank you for coming in today.
这些点心你们还吃吗
Are you gonna finish the rest of that Danish?
-我能吃点心吗 -当然 吃吧
– Can I have that Danish? – No, no, go ahead.
他们审问了所有人
They interrogated everybody.
我血压低 甲状腺的问题
I got a low blood sugar, thyroid thing.
审问持续了几个月
It went on for months.
简直是在骚扰我们
It was a total fucking harassment.
让他问问题吧
Tell him to proceed with the questions.
但没有一个斯特拉顿人崩溃
But not a single Strattonite cracked.
格拉迪斯·卡雷拉呢
Gladys Carrera?
没印象
Doesn’t ring a bell.
抱歉 无可奉告
Sorry, I have no recommendation of that.
没有
No.
没想法
No idea.
我不记得那笔转账了 你们有牛奶吗
I don’t recall that transaction. You guys have any milk?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
你给佛朗西斯·索特吉打了很多通电♥话♥
Francis Sortigi you called so many times,
我觉得你应该记得
I just thought you might remember that.
你记得这些吗
Would you remember any of those?
-我不记得 -这个阿杜卜勒…
– I do not recall any of that. – This Abdul…
我不…不 我不记得
I do not… No, I don’t recall.
那通电♥话♥打了很久
It was a long phone call.
我想知道你还有没有印象
I just wondered if you have any memory of that.
好了 我们已经
Okay. You know we’ve talked
跟这里的好几名员工谈过了
to several of the employees at this firm,
没人记得史蒂夫·麦登首次公开募股的事
and nobody can recall anything about this Steve Madden IPO.
我觉得挺奇怪的
I think it’s odd.
你记得运输公♥司♥吗
Do you recall Cartage Corporation?
你记得吗
You do recall it?
不 我完全不记得
No, I don’t recall that at all.
抱歉 我想问你的头发是真的吗
Excuse me. I have to ask. Is that your real hair?
你想谈这个吗
Are you gonna say anything about that?
要对我的头发品头论足吗
Are you gonna comment on my hair?
我们是来谈这些…谈私人问题的吗
Is that how we’re doing… Is this personal questions?
我只是好奇你的发型
I’m just wondering why you would wear something like that.
抱歉 我不记得那家公♥司♥
Sorry. I don’t recall that company.
还需要什么吗 先生
Can I get you anything else, gentlemen?
亲爱的 我有一种罕见的病
Yes. Sweetheart, I have a rare condition
必须每15分钟喝一杯 拜托了
which requires me to drink one of those every 15 minutes, please.
我们被明确告知不能出国
We were specifically advised not to leave the country.
所以我们带着老婆去了意大利
So, we took our wives to Italy.
我们觉得在海外办公会更安全
We figured we were safer working from overseas
只要给鲁格拉特下命令就好
giving orders to Rugrat.
没人能逮捕我们 也没人能证明
Nobody could arrest us and nobody could prove
我在游艇上操控着斯特拉顿
I was still running Stratton from a yacht.
嘿 鲁格拉特
Hey, Rugrat.
你好啊
Bonjour.
你这秃头鹰 还好吗
You bald-headed eagle, how you doing?
唐尼 唐尼 听着
Donnie, Donnie, listen!
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem, okay.
你的朋友史蒂夫·麦登正在抛售股份
Your friend, Steve Madden, is unloading shares.
你说什么呢 谁告诉你的
What are you saying? Who told you that?
-怎么了 -是真的 唐尼
– What’s going on? – He’s doing it, Donnie!
他说史蒂夫·麦登在抛售股份
He said that Steve Madden’s unloading shares.
谁跟你说的 真是胡扯
Who told you that? It’s bullshit!
快把电♥话♥给我
Give me that goddamn phone.
-怎么了 -别听他的…
– What’s going on? – Don’t listen…
乔丹 听着 我正盯着屏幕呢
Jordan, look. I’m watching the screen
有大量的史蒂夫·麦登股票被抛售
and huge chunks of Steve Madden are being sold, okay.
不是我们卖♥♥的 所以只能是史蒂夫
It’s not coming from us, so it’s gotta be Steve.
只有他有那么多股份
He’s the only person with that many shares.
我是唐尼 打给我 好吗
It’s Donnie. Call me back, all right.
唐尼 你的小朋友想害我 你知道吗
Donnie, your little friend is trying to fuck me, you know that.
你的小朋友想害死我
Your little friend is trying to fuck me right in the ass.
-现在就给他打电♥话♥ -我们还不确定
– Get him on the phone now! – We don’t know anything yet.
别急着下结论
Let’s not jump to conclusions.
尽管我掌握了百分之八十五的
Even though I owned 85%
史蒂夫·操蛋·混球·麦登鞋业的股份
of Steve-cocksucking- motherfucking-Madden Shoes,
但股权都是在他名下的
the shares were in his fucking name.
这混♥蛋♥知道调查局在找我麻烦
This motherfucker knew I was in trouble with the feds
想要趁火打劫
and was trying to take advantage.
说话啊 你准备怎么办
Talk to me, man. How do you wanna play this?
我要你现在就打给所有的客户
I want you to get all our clients on the phone right now,
让他们开始卖♥♥史蒂夫·麦登的股票
and have them start selling Steve Madden.
我们得把他妈的股价降下来
We’re gonna drive that fucking price down!
听到了吗 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Do you hear me? Shut the fuck up!
他是你的高中同学
This is your fucking friend from high school.
要是那个小混球想弄我
If that little fucking prick thinks he can fuck with me,
我们就把他的公♥司♥弄成低价股 懂了吗
we’ll turn his company into a penny stock! You hear me?
-听到了吗 -听到了
– You got it? – Yes. I got it!
在了解情况之前
Let’s just not jump to
先别急着下结论
conclusions before we know what’s going on.
泰德船长
Captain Ted!
把电♥话♥挂了 所有人
Hang up your phones! Everybody, hey!
掉头 我们回家
Turn the boat around! We’re going home!
宝贝 宝贝 怎么了
Baby! Baby, what happened?
我…
I just…
亲爱的 出什么事了
Sweetheart, what’s going on?
艾玛姑姑
Aunt Emma…
等一下
Just wait.
我不行
I can’t…
怎么了 你怎么哭了
What’s going on? Why you crying?
-她死了 -谁 谁死了
– She’s dead! – Who? Who’s dead?
我刚接到贝蒂表姐的电♥话♥
I just got a call from my cousin Betty.
然后呢
Yeah?
艾玛姑姑死了
Aunt Emma is dead.
-你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吧 -没有
– Are you fucking kidding me? – No.
你认真的吗
You’re serious?
天啊 宝贝 这真是…
Oh, my God! Baby, that’s…
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
亲爱的 真是…
Oh, sweetheart, that’s just…
去你妹的心脏病
Fucking heart attack!
砰 啪 嗝屁
Boom, snap, gone.
从此远离尘世
Shuffled off her mortal coil.
我的两千万困在瑞士的银行账户里了
And $20 million stuck in a Swiss bank account.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!