架起机♥枪♥
on the roofs of the buildings.
而且,我向你保证谁敢 干扰这次仪式的话…
And further, I will guarantee that anyone who attempts to interfere with those services…
那么他马上就会被机♥枪♥扫死
will be fired upon by those machine guns.
最后,我还向你保证 假如我再看到你来这里…
And further, I guarantee that if you ever try to come into this place again,
我就亲自扭断你的驩子
I will personally break your neck.
说完了
That is all.
非常感谢你,长官
Thank you very much, sir.
阿克曼,这里不需要你了 你可以出去了
Ackerman, you’re not needed around here. Go take a walk outside the camp.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
怀特克
Whiteacre.
感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
好,很好
Fine, fine.
我从来…你想到会有这样的事吗?
I never? Did you ever imagine it could be like that?
没想到
Nope.
我伯伯就是死在集中营的
My father’s brother died in one of those.
你看见那玩艺了吗? 火炉?
Did you see them? The ovens?
是的,是的
Yeah, yeah.
我跟你讲过我的父亲吗? – 没有
Did I ever tell you about my father?-No.
当那人给格林打电♥话♥的时候…
When that guy started to talk to Green…
我真想跑出去自杀算了
I could’ve gone outside and blown my brains out.
我和你感觉一样
I felt the same way.
格林说“我保证,我保证”
And then Green said, “I guarantee. I guarantee.”
我不知道,我对格林 上尉还是充满希望的
I don’t know. I got a lot of hope for Captain Green.
你知道吗?当这次战争结束的时候…
You know what? When this war’s over,
格林就会统治整个世界
Green is gonna be running the world.
世界上有千百万的格林 千百万!他们都是人!
There are millions of him. Millions! They’re human beings.
这种人有千百万! 他们将统治整个世界!
There are millions, millions of them! They’re gonna run the world!
德国佬!
Kraut!
嘿!
Hey!