What schedule?
你想让我一天打四个家伙吗?
You want me to fight all four guys in one night?
你疯了
You’re crazy.
我不想卷进这件事,自己拿着
I don’t want to have anything to do with this. Now take it.
拿着!
Take it!
好了,唐利,算你狠
Okay, Donnelly, so you’re a big man.
打得好,唐利 走,我买♥♥啤酒为你庆祝
Nice punch, Donnelly. Come on. I’ll buy you a beer.
那小子知道什么?芝麻大就想搞老子
What do ya know? The little punk gave me a bloody nose.
走喽
Come on.
你自找的
Well, you asked for it.
给他上一堂拳击课,不当心,当心
Teach him a little bit about boxing. Nope. Look out. Look out.
去,本诺克,搞定他
Come on, Burnecker. Finish ‘im.
噢,噢,看
Oh, oh, look.
鸖倒他,本诺克 本诺克,把他打趴下
Lay it into him, Burnie. Okay, Burnie. Knock him on his back.
啊,不要杀了他,不能那样
Ah, don’t kill ‘im. Oh, not yet anyway. Give him a one, two.
教他一两招就行了 打得他以后不敢再打了,本诺克!
Fix it so he won’t want to fight anymore. Come on, Burnie!
过去把他举起来,他要倒下了,啊,看
Come on. Hold ‘im up. He’s goin’ down. Ah, look out now.
这样你才会把窗户擦得更干净
That’ll teach you to keep those windows clean.
再给他几下,本诺克
Give him that one, two, Burnecker.
听着,孩子,听着,给我倒下,倒下!
Look, kid. Look. Fall down, kid. Fall down.
快点,搞定他
Come on. Finish ‘im.
什么事,怀特克?
Yes, Whiteacre?
我想你一定是不知道这件事,上校…但是阿克曼兵士在和连队 几个大家伙的决斗中…
I’m sure you’re not aware of it, Captain, but Private Ackerman has been badly beaten…
被打成重伤
in fights with the biggest men in the company.
是吗?
Yes?
他伤得很严重,我想你现在知道了…一定会阻止这些决斗的
He’s been seriously hurt, and I’m sure now that you know, you’ll want to stop it.
你说的对,怀特克
You’re quite right, Whiteacre.
假如我早就知道的话 我一定会阻止的…我必须去阻止,但是那时我不知道
If I knew, I would stop it. I’d be obliged to stop it. But then, I don’t know.
你现在知道了,长官
You know now, sir.
这和你有什么关系?
What’s the matter with you?
阿克曼不是那些养饱你的百老汇款爷
Ackerman isn’t one of those rich Broadway producers you have to suck around.
他只是一个小兵,你要搞清楚点
He’s just a dogface. Get some sense.
我觉得你必须阻止他们,长官
I think you’ll have to stop it, sir.
知道吗,将军打电♥话♥ 来说让你离开华盛顿…
You know, the colonel had a phone call about you out of channels from Washington?
离得很远…
very much out of channels?
要把你转倒伦敦去执行特殊任务
to transfer you to special service in London.
但是要由我签名批准去还是不去
It’s up to me to approve it or disapprove it.
我还是觉得你应该 去阻止那件事,长官…我知道将军会自己决定的
I still think you’ll have to stop it, sir. I know the colonel would.
好了,怀特克。那我就签名让你离开这
All right, Whiteacre. I’ll spell it out for you.
你去将军那里也无济于事
You go to the colonel and you won’t get your transfer.
你服兵役的时间将是他们的5倍
You’ll have to be fives times more soldier than any man in this outfit just to stay alive.
你现在可以出去了
Now get out.
里奇特
Rickett.
今天就让他走
Get rid of ‘im… today.
把文件给他看 是的,长官
Send his papers through. Yes, sir.
噢,我希望你现在满意了
Well, I hope you’re satisfied.
一下子解决了3个人 我差点把他打倒
This makes three beatings in a row. I almost had him though.
最后一个家伙什么样? 谁?考利?
How’d he look? Yeah. Who? Cowley?
至少比你壮
Better than you do.
你想证明什么? 没什么
What are you trying to prove? Nothin’.
你为什么要这样自杀? 我喜欢打架
Well, why are you tryin’ to kill yourself? I like to fight.
噢,我都看你挨打看烦掉了
Well, I’m tired of watching you get your brains beat out.
听着,假如你真的去 和布拉斯弗德打,你自己去
Look, if you fight Brailsford, you’re on your own.
对不起
Sorry.
没事,没关系的
That’s okay. That’s all right.
迈克尔,我会打败布拉斯弗德的
Michael, I can lick Brailsford.
噢,我一点不在意
Well, I don’t care.
对我来说很重要 这是最后一场决斗了
It’s important to me. It’s the last fight.
你疯了吗 整件事你都是疯疯癫癫 – 可能是吧
You’re crazy. This whole thing has got you crazy. -Maybe.
打扰一下 – 什么事,中尉?
Oh, excuse me, men? Yes, Lieutenant?
我想和阿克曼谈谈 当然可以
I’d like to speak with Ackerman. Certainly, sir.
你们要走吗?
You’ll be around?

Mm-hmm.
来跟烟?
Cigarette?
谢谢
Thanks.
噢,对不起
Oh. Sorry.
阿克曼,我看过你那本该死的书
Ackerman, I’ve been watching the sick book.
我觉得,你是全美 最喜欢惹是生非的士兵之一
In my opinion, you’re the most accident-prone soldier in the entire United States Infantry.
我不在乎,长官
I’m careless, sir.
星期六晚上你不在乎
Saturday nights in town you’re careless.
每个星期六晚上
Every Saturday night.
每个星期周末 你给我做最难的反碍跑…
On weekdays, you run the roughest obstacle course on the post…
不许停下来
without stubbing your toe.
那你还不在乎我吗?
Now why don’t you level with me?
我知道你打架了,我也知道为什么
I know you’re fighting. I think I know why.
这件事应该由将军来解决的
This is something for the colonel to handle.
你应该知道的
Just give me the word.
并且,你总是战败,你根本就不会打架
Besides, you’re getting licked. You’re no good to us punch-drunk.
但我喜欢,中尉,谢谢你
I appreciate it, Lieutenant. Thank you.
这是我自己的事情
But this is my business.
怀特克? 什么事?
Whiteacre? Yeah?
我一直在给你找个位置
I’ve been looking all over the post for you.
现在命令下来了
Your orders just came through.
40分钟后你坐火车去华盛顿
You’ve got 40 minutes to make the train to Washington.
谢谢
Thanks.
医生,把他交给你了
He’s all yours, medic.
不要倒下!不要倒下! 不要倒下!不要倒下!
Don’t fall! Don’t fall! Don’t fall! Don’t fall!
不要倒下!
Don’t fall!
走吧
Come on.
这件事就算了
Now leave it alone.
你身上全是泥巴
You’ll get dirt in it.
敬礼!立正!
Ready! Hut!
立正!
Ready! Hut!
立正!
Ready! Hut!
现在开始点名!
Attention roll call!
阿伯特? – 在!
Abbott? Here!
阿克罗? – 在!
Acaro? Here!
阿克曼?
Ackerman?
阿克曼!
Ackerman!
有没有谁看见阿克曼?
Any of you men seen Ackerman?
阿伯特,阿克曼昨晚 是不是在寝室里睡?
Abbott, did Ackerman sleep in his bunk last night?
我不知道,长官,我没注意
I don’t know, sir. I didn’t notice.
唐利,你看到没?
Donnelly, did he?
看着我
Eyes front, you.
看到没,唐利?
Well, Donnelly?
我不知道,长官,他睡在寝室那边
I don’t know, sir. He’s at the opposite end of the barracks.
我警告你们
I warn you, men.
问到下一个我需要 一个明确的答案,考利!
I want a straight answer from the next soldier. Cowley!
没有,长官,他昨天晚上不在
No, sir. He didn’t.
没有人可以从军队逃亡!
Nobody deserts this company!
发现他之后,我不希望把他关起来
When they find ‘im, I don’t want him in a stockade.
我要让他马上回到这里
I want him right back here.
交给我处置 是的,长官
He’s mine. Yes, sir.
先生们,请注意了!
Gentlemen, your attention please!
有件事要向大家宣布
The briefing will begin.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我直截了当地告诉大家
I will come directly and frankly to the point.
大家都听到传言说 我们的前线正在恶化
You have heard rumors that our position is deteriorating.
是这样的
It is.
情报说一支强大的美国舰队…
An American invasion fleet of tremendous strength…
将在突尼斯登陆 将向我们的后部发动进攻
is believed to be approaching Tunisia to attack us from the rear.
英军和我们正面作战
The British are about to launch a massive frontal offensive.
在斯大林格勒…
The resistance at Stalingrad…
我们也遇到了顽强的抵抗
has bled off fuel and ammunition in unexpected quantities.
我们现在必须寻找一个突破口
We must, therefore, prepare for a breakthrough.
到目前为止,这个情报仅你们知道
For the present, this information is for you only.
空袭!
Air attack!
解散
Dismissed.
该死的!不要睡着! – 我是醒的
Damn you! Keep awake! -I am awake.
好,就这样!跟我说话!
Well, you stay that way! Talk to me!
一定不能睡着!