这是哈登博格上校给您的礼物
and this is a gift from Captain Hardenburg.
噢,请进
Well, come in.
噢,想起来了,你是那个很严肃的…
Oh, yes, of course. You’re the serious one…
就是和上校一起照像的那个
in the photograph with the captain.
噢,就是在教堂前面 的那一张? – 是的
Oh, yes, in front of the church? -Yes.
是的
Yes.
你好 见到你真高兴
How do you do? It’s a pleasure.
他写信告诉我说你来柏林了
He wrote me you were coming to Berlin.
问我是不是可以帮你什么忙
If there was anything I could do for you and so forth.
噢,上校真好
Well, that’s very kind of the captain.
请坐
Please, sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
随便点
Make yourself comfortable.
你想喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?
或许我打扰你了 你刚好要出去,是吗?
Perhaps I am intruding here. You were just going out, no?
和一个将军出去 我已经告诉他我在等你
Only with a general. I’ll tell him I kept him waiting for a lieutenant.
噢,那样的话,我…
Well, in that case, I?
伏特加? 好的
Vodka? Yes, wonderful.
这是从乌克兰产的
I have some direct from the Ukraine.
上校现在怎么样?
And how is the captain?
噢,他很好,他让我向你 转达他温柔的祝福
Uh, he’s fine. He asked me to give you his tenderest regards,
还说他每天都在想你
and to tell you that he thinks of you constantly.
他很会替人着想
That’s very thoughtful of him.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊,美丽的巴黎怎么样?
And, uh, how is gay Paris?
噢,美丽的巴黎 并不是想像中那么美丽
Well, gay Paris is not so gay.
噢,那就不好
Oh, that’s too bad.
你住在哪里呢?
Where are you staying?
实际上,我现在还没有 住的地方,我…
As a matter of fact, I have no accommodations. I was?
你现在根本不可能找到旅店
You’ll find it impossible to get a hotel room.
或许我可能帮你 在阿迪伦酒店定个房♥间
Maybe I can do something for you at the Adelon Hotel.
噢,那太好了
Oh, that would be wonderful.
谢谢 对不起,我去开门
Thank you. Excuse me.
好的
Of course.
佛朗茨,告诉他我马上下来
All right, Franz. Tell him I’ll be right down.
你现在急着去什么地方吗?
Are you in a hurry to get someplace?
啊,不
Uh, no.
那就留下来,我马上就回来
Then stay. I won’t be too long.
我想跟你聊聊上校的情况
And I want to talk to you about the captain.
好不好?
Will you?

Yes.
太好了
Wonderful.
再喝一杯酒,吃点鱼子酱
Have another drink, Lieutenant. Take some caviar.
看看我们后方遭受的灾难
See how the home front suffers.
再见 再见
Au reVoir. Au reVoir.
对不起 不,不,不用起来
I’m sorry. No, no. Don’t disturb yourself.
我希望你不是太累了
I hope you were not too bored.
不,我根本就不累
No. I wasn’t bored at all.
事实上,我找到这个好伴掀
As a matter of fact, I found a wonderful companion.
能给我倒点酒吗?
Aren’t you going to offer me a drink?
噢,当然可以
Oh, sure.
给你倒杯酒
I offer you a drink.
噢,太多了
Oh, that’s too much.
这样刚好
Enough.
夜晚对一个休假的士兵 来说一定很没趣
It couldn’t have been a very interesting evening for a soldier on leave.
噢,我…
Well, I am, uh?
我不是士兵,我是…
I’m not a soldier. I’m a…
警♥察♥
policeman.
你也不觉得这个很有趣?
And you don’t find this interesting?

Uh-uh.
噢,高兴点吧
Well, cheer up.
事情或许会改变的
Things may be different.
我有一个朋友是隆美尔的手下
I have a friend on Rommel’s staff.
或许他会对你有些帮助
Maybe he can be helpful.
等一下
Wait.
你…你能做这个?
You? You can do this?
你能让他帮我调换工作?
You can arrange military transfers?
只要稍微花点气力就行
With a small effort.
巴黎的女孩怎么样?
How are the girls in Paris?
噢,法国人
Oh, French.
很爱国
Very patriotic.
欢迎你回到德国,士兵
Welcome to Germany, soldier.
请帮我拿根烟来
Get me a cigarette, please.
嗯? 就在桌上
Hmm? On the table.
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Morning.
我听说你的歌♥剧 演得相当成功还行
I hear your show’s going just great. It’s a lulu.
白兰地和汽水 好的,夫人
Brandy and soda. Sì, signore.
你有空吗?
Can you spare it?
什么事? 没什么事 – 没什么
What’s the matter? -Nothing.
噢,迈克尔,什么样重大 的事情你都可以向我隐瞒
Oh, come on, Michael. You can usually fake an affectionate kiss at lunchtime.
华盛顿发了命令,我要去做军事训练
Something fell through in Washington, and I have to take basic training.
哦。啧啧啧
Oh. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
我在明天之前一定要走 但是我今天就可以走
I wasn’t supposed to leave until tomorrow, but I can go now.
对不起 这样更好
I’m sorry. Now that’s better.
你下午请假吧? – 噢,我不能,迈克尔
Why don’t you take the afternoon off? -Oh, I can’t, Michael.
陆军部会让你陪我半天的
The Office of War Information can spare you on my last afternoon.
我们晚上可以见面 告诉他们你的男朋友 马上就要去服兵役了
We’ll see each other tonight. Tell ’em you’re involved in a troop movement.
不,迈克尔,我不能那样
No, Michael. I can’t.
这是我们餐厅最后 一杯康家克葡萄酒了
On the house. This is the last of the cognac.
我想意大利一定还有的
I bet they still have plenty in Italy.
我在1924年就到这里来了,先生
I came here in 1924, sir.
意大利的事情我现在一点都不清楚了
I don’t know anything about Italy anymore.
没必要这样 我没想到你这样
That was pretty unnecessary. Not the way I feel.
玛格丽特,你到底要我为你做什么?
Margaret, what do you want from me?
我希望你像个男子汉
I want you to act like a man.
我希望为你感到骄傲,就像 霍普为诺亚感到骄傲一样
I want to be proud of you, the way Hope is proud of Noah.
你想让我战死,听着,我也读过这些书
You want me to get shot. Look, I’ve read all the books.
我知道今后10年内我们和德国 日本还是好朋友
I know that in 10 years we’ll be bosom friends with the Germans and Japanese.
所以如果我战死的话 我会非常不高兴的
Then I’ll be pretty annoyed that I was killed.
听着,迈克尔,我不想你战死!
Look, Michael, I don’t want you to get shot!
我不…我甚至根本 就不介意你从军队里退出
I don’t… I don’t even mind your wanting to get out of the army.
我只是不想看到你假装不怕死的样子
I just want you to stop pretending that you think it’s all right.
够了吗? 没有
Is that all? No.
我希望我们找个地方结婚
I want us to go someplace and get married.
现在? 嗯
Now? Mm-hmm.
听着,亲爱的,我爱你 但是今天怎么能行?
Look, honey, I love you, but today?
你现在也看见很多战争悲剧了
Now you’ve been seeing too many war pictures.
你是说不行? 我可能要走几年
You mean no? I could be in for years.
最后的机会了,迈克尔 噢,宝贝,不要那么傻
Last chance, Michael. Oh, honey, that’d be foolish.
噢,我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我马上将会被派往海外工作
The office is sending me overseas.
本来是准备今晚跟你说的
I was gonna tell you that tonight.
噢,你好,阿克曼夫人 阿克曼先生 你好
Oh, hello, Mrs. Ackerman, Mr. Ackerman. Hello.
你今天早上起来真早,是吗? – 是的,我们起来都很早
Rather early this morning, aren’t you? -Yes, we are.
噢,今天要出发,是吗? 是的
Well, today’s the day, eh? Yes, it is.
噢,勇敢点,镇定点
Here. Give you courage. Calm the nerves.
喝吧
Go ahead. Drink it.
全是奶油,混合均匀的奶油
It’s full of cream. Homogenized.
味道很好,是吗? 是的
Good, isn’t it? Yes, it is.
我每天喝两杯,这样能保持年轻
I drink two quarts a day myself. Keeps me young.
噢,我得走了,祝你好运
Well, I’ve got to be on my way. Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢,你太美了
Oh, you taste good.
我爱你
I love you.
北非,英军前线
准备好了吗? 是的
Are you ready? Jawohl.
克劳斯
Kraus.
克劳斯
Kraus.
好的
Yeah.
我们准备好了,长官
They’re all ready, sir.
是的,莱特诺德