你是那么地迷人
this evening was for me.
我想有机会的话再和你见面
But I would like so much to see you again.
你还是征服者
You’re still the conqueror,
一场战争年轻而伟大的胜利者
a young, golden god of war.
或许…
Perhaps…
当这场战争褪色了可以
when the gold has worn off a little.
晚安
Good night.
有个女儿就是这么危险
Well, that’s one of the hazards you run when you have a daughter.
有一天她会对你说我爱他…
One day she’s going to come to you and say, “I love him.”
我想嫁给他
I want to marry him.”
嗯,这就是一个危险
Mm-hmm. That’s one of the hazards.
但是你还没跟我说他 是一个什么样的人
But you haven’t told me anything about this man at all.
噢,他…他温文尔雅,很聪明
Oh, he’s? he’s gentle and he’s clever.
他不止是一个男人 有时候又像一个小男孩
He’s not just a man, he’s a boy.
很穷
And poor.
是的
And poor.
就算我们每晚相见他 也每天给我写一封信
He writes me a letter a day, even when we see each other in New York every night.
并且他是单身
And he’s alone.
他是犹太人,爸爸
He’s Jewish, Father.
爸爸,他就是诺亚
Father, this is Noah.
你好吗? – 你好,先生
How do you do? -How do you do, sir?
噢,似乎我该和阿克曼先生聊一聊
Well, seems to me Mr. Ackerman and I might have a little talk.
当然是的,先生
Certainly, sir.
你就在这里喝咖啡吧,霍普
Why don’t you finish your coffee, Hope?
我们马上就回来
We won’t be very long.
那是杰克.马歇尔的家
That’s Jack Marshall’s.
我和他是同学 我爸爸和他爸爸是同学
I went to school with his father, my father with his father.
这是维吉尔.史密斯的律师事务所
Virgil Smith’s law office.
当这里还是个小城镇的时候…他的祖先就开始从事这一行业了
One of his people did the legal work when they incorporated this town.
那是在1750年
1750.
噢,今天一定会很有收获
Well, looks like it’s gonna be a nice day.
这是我的祖坟,普罗家族 已经有7代埋在这里了
It’s the family plot. Seven generations of Plowmans there,
霍普的妈妈也在里面
Hope’s mother too.
这是学校
There’s the school.
普罗先生,嗯…
Mr. Plowman, um,
我根本就没祖坟
I don’t have a family plot.
我也根本就没有家庭
I don’t have a family.
我周赉是35美元,我是1-A新兵
I earn $35 a week, and I’m 1 -A in the draft.
但是我爱霍普,我会一辈子爱她的
But I love Hope, and I shall love her for all my life.
你正在做一件可怕的事情
You’re doing an awful thing,
你触犯了我的原则
putting a man to the test of his principles.
我希望你坐上那辆车 然后永远不要再见霍普
I wish to heaven you’d turn around and get on that bus and never see Hope again.
但是你不会那样做,是吗?
But you won’t do that, will ya?
我想你一定不愿那样做的
Didn’t think you would.
我会对每个向霍普求婚的人说:
Anybody from town asked to marry Hope, I’d say,
“到我们这里来,我们晚上吃火鸡”
“Come on out to the house. We got turkey for dinner.”
我不认识任何犹太人
I never knew a Jew before.
一个很顽固的人
You go along all your life thinkin’ a certain way,
通过和别人的思想碰撞 必须审视一下自己
someone jolts you, you have to look inside yourself.
你就正在做这个,我不喜欢这样
That’s what you’ve made me do, and I’m not fond of you for it.
我只是请阿克曼先生晚上来吃火鸡
I was just telling Mr. Ackerman we’ve got turkey for dinner.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
如果你再不开门的话 我们就要揣门了
If you don’t open the door, we are obliged to break it in.
是上级的命令说让我 拍照的时候要友好一点?
Is this headquarter’s idea of a friendly little visit for me to photograph?
是的
Ja.
噢,我们不能再这样等下去了
Well, we can’t wait any longer.
克劳斯,法博
Kraus, Faber.
伯伦纳夫人? 是我
Madame Brenner? Yes, that’s me.
马赛尔·伯伦纳去哪儿了?
Where is Marcel Brenner?
噢,长官,我也希望我知道
Oh, monsieur, I wish I knew.
这个孩子现在已经16岁了
The boy’s 16 years old.
我们经常不知道他再哪里 他根本就没回家
Half of the time we don’t know where he is. He don’t come home at all.
克劳斯,这边。法博
Kraus, here. Faber.
马赛尔!
Marcel!
住手!住手!
Stop! Stop! Take the boy downstairs.
他会没事的
He’ll be all right.
我们不会伤害他的[法语]
He will not be hurt.
噢,先生我向你保证
Oh, monsieur. I promise you. I give you my word.
他不会受到伤害的
He will not be hurt.
他现在就是要服他的劳役
He simply must perform his labor duties.
对不起
I am sorry.
进来
Come in.
我向请求换个工作,长官
I would like to apply for a transfer, sir.
为什么?
Why?
我觉得我做不了这个工作
I think I am not able to do this work.
你觉得你不适合这个工作?
You don’t believe you are suited to this work?
我不想逮捕那些孩子,长官
I don’t believe in arresting children, sir.
我在斯帮度学校学了四年
I spent four years at Spandau,
然后在陆军军官学校读了两年
two years at the war academy.
我应该去苏联的
I should be in Russia,
但是我现在这里
but I am here.
并且在下一步的命令到来 之前我一直会呆在这里
And I will stay here until I am ordered elsewhere.
你也一样
And so will you.
你去柏林的火车几点钟开?
What time does your train leave for Berlin?
是,呃…12:30,长官
Ja. Uh, 12:30, sir.
这是你的假条
Here are your furlough papers.
希望你去柏林的时候帮我个忙
I wish you to do me a favor while you are in Berlin.
这是干什么? – 我不知道,是盖世太保
What was that? -Oh, I don’t know. It is the Gestapo.
莱特诺德军士!
Oberleutnant!
莱特诺德!关上门!
Leutnant! Close the door!
你知道你现在哪里吗?
Do you know where you are?
你知道你是谁吗?
Do you know who you are?
回答我!
Answer me!
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
那就不要给我这么幼稚!
Then stop being a child!
你不知道吗,只要你是一个士兵…
Don’t you know that when you became a soldier,
那么你要跟这些杀人的事情打交道
you contracted for killing in all its forms?
我不相信通过这些 小小的警局系统…
I do not think it possible to remake this world…
就能够重塑这个世界
from the basement of a dirty little police station.
你怎么想并不重要
It doesn’t matter what you believe.
在紧急情况下 你这种行为将会被枪毙
Under battle conditions, I could shoot you for what you have just done.
并且我会那样做的
And I would.
德国♥军♥队之所以无敌就是因为…
The German Army is invincible because it is an army…
他们遵守命令
that obeys orders,
而不管这些命令是多么的可恶
any order, no matter how distasteful.
我不相信… 安静
I cannot believe? Be quiet.
这里没有感情
It has no sentimentalists,
没有道德,没有个人
no moralists, no individualists.
假如你不明白这一点的话 你将没有前途
You will have no future in it if you don’t understand that.
假如你反对这一切的话 你也将没有前途
You may have no future at all if you oppose it.
我告诉你就是因为你的表现非常好
I trouble to tell you this because you have a fine record.
只要你把这些思想 从你的大脑中清除…
You will be a creative soldier…
你一定能成为一个伟大的士兵
once you get all this thinking knocked out of you.
好了,这件事到此为止
Well, we will forget it for the present.
现在,我想请你帮我个忙
Now, as I was saying, I would like you to do me a favor.
我现在弄到一个披巾
I have secured a piece of lace.
非常漂亮,黑色的
Very beautiful. Black.
送给我妻子的
For my wife.
本来我是准备亲手交给她的
I’d hoped to give it to her in person,
但是我在这里太忙了
but I’m too important here.
我不能回去 所以我想请你带给我的妻子
And since I can’t, I would like you to deliver it to her in Berlin.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
帮我带给他最温柔的祝福
Give her my most tender regards.
你可以说我每天都在想她
You may say that I think of her constantly.
地址在邮包上
The address is on the package.
旅途愉快!
Enjoy your leave!
进来
Coming.
进来
Coming.
啊,你是不是哈登博格夫人
Uh, Mrs. Hardenburg, please.
是的 我是你丈夫部队的迪斯特中尉
Yes? I am Lieutenant Diestl from your husband’s company,