没人看见 没人知道是我们杀了他
Nobody saw it. Nobody knows it was us.
我们仍会没事的
Okay. So we’re still okay.
我们要想一下接着该怎么做
We just have to figure out what we’re gonna do next.
要想一下接着该怎么做
We just have to figure out what we’re gonna do.
我想说一件事
I’ll say one thing.
这是一个好假期
This is some vacation.
我真的很开心 这样很好玩
I sure am having a good time. This is real fun.
如果你不是一心寻着开心 就不会这样子了
If you weren’t concerned with having so much fun, we wouldn’t be here right now.
这算什么意思 是表示你要住口
Just what is that supposed to mean? It just means shut up, Thelma.
那么是我不好了 是吗
So this is all my fault, is it?
I don’t wanna play house
I know it can’t be fun
我要上洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
对不起
Sorry.
还要些什么吗 直接结♥帐♥吧
Can I get you anything else? Just the check, please.
谢谢 我稍后再试
Thanks, I’ll try again later.
各位退后
Move back, people.
站在线后
Stand away from the line, please.
No, it’s secured until further notice.
你遇到她们能认出她们吗
Could you identify them if you saw them again?
我说过很多次 我可以
Hell, I told you 50 times.Yeah, I could identify them,
但她们都不像是会杀人的人
but neither one of those two was the type to pull something like this.
你不是专家证人 你怎么能这么肯定
Well, you’re not exactly an expert witness, but what makes you so sure?
如果在酒吧当招待都不会看人的话
If waiting tables in a bar don’t make you an expert on human nature,
那没什么可以了
nothing will.
我早就知道 哈伦 · 帕克特会死在停车场
I could’ve told you Harlan Puckett was gonna end up buying it in a parking lot.
我只是奇怪没早点发生
I’m just surprised it didn’t happen sooner than this.
你认为是谁做的 你问过他太太吗
Who do you think did it? Has anybody asked his wife?
她希望是她做的
She’s the one I hope did it.
那么莉娜 你认为是谁杀的他
Lena, do you have any ideas or don’t you?
要我猜 我想有可能是 他以前女朋友的丈夫
Well, if I had to guess, I’d say it was some old gal, some old gal’s husband.
反正不是她们其中任何一个
But it wasn’t neither one of those two.
那个子较小的 头发整齐的那个
The smaller one, the one with the tidy hairdo,
还给我许多小费
she left me a huge tip.
那好吧 什么
Well. What?
你没留意她们开什么车吧
You didn’t happen to notice what kind of car they were driving, did you?
这是夜♥总♥会♥ 不是露天影院 哈尔
It’s a nightclub, Hal, not a drive-in.
我不会跟随顾客到停车场的
I don’t follow the customers out to the parking lot.
莉娜 回家去
All right. Lena, go on home.
你整晚留我在这里 不断问同一个问题
Oh! You kept me here all night to ask me the same old question over and over again.
你不请我喝丁点儿的酒吗
Ain’t you gonna offer me some teeny-weeny, witty-bitty little drink?
你得守规矩
Behave yourself. Oh!
她们两人都不像是会杀人的人
Neither of those two was the murdering type, Hal.
我是吉米
Hi, this is Jimmy.
塞尔玛 你在里面吗
Thelma, you in there? Uh-huh.
塞尔玛 快点 我们走了
Thelma, come on, we’re out of here! Thelma, come on.
我们要钱
We’re gonna need money.
你有多少钱
Thelma, how much money you have on you?
什么
What?
我在下一个镇停车 租住旅馆
I’m gonna stop at the next town. We’ll get a motel room.
我可以休息然后想想怎么做
I can rest for a little bit and then I’ll figure out what to do.
好的
Okay.
慢着 我数数
Wait, I’m looking.
61元
$61.
妈的
Shit.
41元
$41.
我们要更多的钱
We’re gonna need more money.
你干什么 为什么打开行李
What are you doing? Why are you unpacking?
你说我们就睡一小会儿
You said we was just gonna take a nap.
我会想想怎么办
I’m trying to figure out what to do.
你想到办法就叫醒我
When you figure it out, just wake me up.
你到底什么回事 什么意思
What the hell’s wrong with you? What’s that supposed to mean?
你为什么这个样子
I mean, why are you acting like this?
什么样子 我该怎么办
Acting like what? How am I supposed to act?
抱歉我不知道 杀人后该是怎么样的
Excuse me for not knowing how to act when you blow somebody away!
你可以帮我想办法
You could help me try to figure out what to do, all right?
我在想办法 该怎么做 你
I’m trying to figure out what to do. But you could try…
我想了 我提议去报♥警♥
I did! I had a suggestion that we go to the police,
你不喜欢 说实话 我没主意了
but you didn’t like that, so frankly, Louise, I’m out of ideas.
你干嘛这么急 等等 警♥察♥会来找我们
What’s the big rush, Thelma? I mean, if we give them enough time, they’ll come to us.
对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我只是还没准备坐牢
I’m just not ready to go to jail yet, okay?
你干嘛不
Why don’t you… Um…
你干嘛不到泳池游个泳或干点什么
Why don’t you go out to the pool and take a swim or something, all right?
我现在会想办法
Now, I’ll figure out what to do.
吉米 我一直想打电♥话♥给你
Jimmy, this is Louise. Look, I’ve been trying to call you.
路易丝 宝贝
Louise? Hey, baby. Hi.
你在哪里 没事吧
Where the hell are you at? Are you all right?
我没事 你好吗 很久没见
Yeah, I’m fine. How are you? Long time no see.
你语气怪怪的
You sound kind of funny, Louise.
我怪 我是挺怪的
I am funny. Real funny.
你在镇上 声音好像很远
Are you in town? It sounds long-distance.
不 我在外地 我
No, I’m out of town. I’m in…
我有麻烦 非常麻烦 我在阿肯色
I’m in deep shit, Jimmy. Deep Shit, Arkansas.
你告诉我是怎么回事
Louise, now you just tell me what the hell’s going on here.
我回来后 没人知道你去哪了
I come back, nobody knows where you are.
塞尔玛跟你在一起 听着 吉米
Is Thelma with you? Listen, Jimmy.
我银行有6700元存款
I have about $6,700 in the bank.
我知道你提不出来
Now, I know you can’t get it out,
但我要那笔钱
but I need that money.
你能不能先电汇6700元给我 我会还给你的
Can you wire me the $6,700 and I’ll pay you back?
出什么事了 路易丝
What the fuck is going on here, Louise?
听着
Listen,
发生了很不好的事
something real bad has happened.
我不能告诉你是什么事
And I can’t tell you what.
我做了
Just that I did it
再也不能回头的事情
and I can’t undo it.
你会帮我吗 求求你
Will you help me, please?
我会的 宝贝 当然会
Yeah, yeah, yeah, baby, of course I can.
但你在哪里 我为什么不能当面给你
Where? Why can’t I bring it to you?
吉米
Jimmy.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?

Yeah.
算了吧 爱
Never mind. Never mind. Yeah, yeah.
听着
Look, just…
把钱电汇到俄克拉荷马城的西联银行 好吗
Just wire it to Western Union in Oklahoma City, okay?
你现在在俄克拉荷马 还没到
So that’s where you’re at, Oklahoma, huh? Not yet.
你再来电♥话♥时 我会告诉你到哪一间分行
You call me back and I’ll tell you which office to go to.
好的 好吧 一小时后给你电♥话♥
All right. All right. I’ll call you back in an hour.
塞尔玛
Thelma!
I can feel it when I hear that lonesome highway
塞尔玛
Thelma!
So many miles to go before I die
塞尔玛 什么
Thelma! What?
上车 好的
Get in the car! Okay.
We can never know about tomorrow
But still we have to choose which way to go
You and I are standing at the crossroads
即使没杀人 她们也可能目击到 跟她们谈谈
Even if they didn’t do it, it turns out they most likely witnessed it, so somebody better talk to them.
发通缉令 看有什么回应 好的
Put out an APB and see what we get back. All right.
有理由相信她们已离开本州了吗
Any reason to believe they’ve left the state?
很有可能
That’s certainly possible.
那么你干嘛不让调查局调查
Hal, why don’t we go ahead and let the Bureau in on this?
我不是生气 但我们去哪儿呢
Louise, don’t get mad, okay? But where are we going?
俄克拉荷马城
Oklahoma City.
吉米会把钱电汇给我
Jimmy’s gonna wire me some money and then we’re gonna…
你跟他谈过对他说了吗 他怎么说 他生气吗
Jimmy? Did you talk to him? Did you tell him? What did he say? Is he mad?
不 我没有跟他说 但我要告诉你
No, I didn’t tell him, and that’s what we gotta get straight now.
达里尔曾来电♥话♥ 气得疯了 大叫大嚷的
Darryl’s been calling, mad as a hornet, making all kinds of noise.
你给他打电♥话♥ 不要对他说这事
When you call him, you gotta not tell him anything about this.
声音要和平常一样
You gotta just make sure everything sounds real normal.
我凌晨四点给那混♥蛋♥打电♥话♥
You know, I called the asshole at 4:00 in the morning.
他不在家 我不知道他干嘛要生气
He wasn’t even home. I don’t know what he’s got to be mad about.
生气的该是我
I’m the one that should be mad.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章变脸
下一篇文章疯狂的麦克斯
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!