我不知道她们到底是聪明
The one thing I can’t figure out is whether these girls are
还是幸运
real smart or just real, real lucky.
没关系
It don’t matter.
聪明有用完的时候 运气也是
Brains’ll only get you so far and luck always runs out.
我们还要去墨西哥吗 是的
Louise, we still going to Mexico? Yeah.
那我们不是朝错的方向开了吗
Then aren’t we going in the wrong direction?
要是你挟持州警 开枪打他的汽车
Well, I figure if you take a state policeman, shoot off his car,
把他反锁在行李箱里 那你最好尽快离开那个州
take his gun and lock him in the trunk, it’s best just to get on out of the state if you can.
明白了
I heard that.
别撞我的车
Don’t dent my car!
我弄砸了
I think I fucked up.
我令我们陷入了可能没命的情况
I think I got us in a situation where we both could get killed.
我不明白为什么不报♥警♥
Damn, I don’t know why I just didn’t go to the police right away.
你知道原因 你说过了
You know why. You already said.
我怎么说的呢
What’d I say again?
没人会相信我们
Nobody’d believe us.
我们仍然会有麻烦 这一生也完蛋了
We’d still get in trouble, we’d still have our lives ruined.
你知道吗 什么
You know what else? What?
那人把我弄疼了
That guy was hurting me.
不是你跑出来 他会更厉害的伤害我
If you hadn’t come out when you did, he would’ve hurt me a lot worse.
他会没事的 大众都看见我们跳舞
And probably nothing would’ve happened to him ’cause everybody did see me dancing with him all night.
他们会说成是我自找的
They would’ve made out like I’d asked for it.
我的下半辈子会比现在还难过
My life would’ve been ruined a whole lot worse than it is now.
起码我现在开心
At least now I’m having some fun.
那混♥蛋♥死了我一点儿不难过
And I’m not sorry that son of a bitch is dead.
只可惜是你动的手而不是我
I’m just sorry it was you that did it and not me.
你好吗
Hello?
让我跟斯洛克姆说
Let me talk to Slocumb.
她要跟你说
She wants to talk to you.
路易丝
Hello, Louise.
你那边的情况怎么样
Hi. How are things going out there?
奇怪 事情就像滚雪球似的
Weird. We got some kind of a snowball effect happening here or something.
你仍和我们在一起
You’re still with us, though. Mmm-hmm.
仍在地球的某个地方
You’re somewhere on the face of the earth.
不是在荒凉地方 但也差不多了
Well, we’re not in the middle of nowhere, but we can see it from here.
我发誓
I swear.
我好像觉得我会了解你
Louise, I almost feel like I know you.
你才不会
Well, you don’t.
你越来越不能自拔了
You’re getting in deeper every moment you’re gone.
你会相信这是个意外吗
Would you believe me if I told you this whole thing was an accident?
我相信你 我也想让每个人都相信
I do believe you. That’s what I want everybody to believe.
问题是 这不像是个意外
Trouble is, it doesn’t look like an accident.
你也没有过来对我说
And you’re not here to tell me about it.
我要你帮忙
I need your help here.
哈伦是否 我不会说的
Did Harlan Puckett… I don’t wanna talk about it.
你想自首吗 我看不会
You wanna come on in? Don’t think so.
那就抱歉了 我们要控告你谋杀罪
Then I’m sorry. We’re gonna have to charge you with murder.
你想活着吗
Now, do you want to come out of this alive?
我脑海泛起一些字和词汇
You know, certain words and phrases just keep drifting through my mind.
例如是监禁 洞穴搜寻 电刑处死
Things like “incarceration,” “cavity search,” “death by electrocution,”
终身监禁 等等 你知道吗
“life imprisonment,” shit like that. You know what I’m saying?
所以我想活着吗 我不知道
So do I want to come out alive? I don’t know, I…
我不知道 我看我们得商量一下
I don’t know. I think we’re gonna have to think about that.
路易丝
Louise,
我会尽一切方法
I’ll do anything.
我知道是什么令你们逃走
I know what’s making you run.
我知道德州发生过什么事
I know what happened to you in Texas.
走吧路易丝
Come on, Louise.
别搞砸了
Don’t blow it.
找到了
We got it!
给我
Give it to me.
麦克斯 你要带我去
Max, you gotta take me there.
不行 哈尔 办不到
No, Hal, cannot do.
我是她 你已经做得很好了
I’m the only one she’s ever spoken to. You’ve done a good job.
你帮不了我什么 你现在不能为我做什么了
You’re no good to me now. You’re no good to me. There’s nothing you can do for me now.
我不想任何人昏了头脑 你知道会发生什么事
I don’t want anybody losing their heads! You know what happens.
事情闹大了 她们会给枪杀的
The volume gets turned way up, and the next thing you know, these girls are gonna get shot!
什么
What?
你不会把我供出来吧
You’re not gonna give up on me, are you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
不会跟那人谈条件吧
You’re not gonna make a deal with that guy?
我只想知道
I mean, I just want to know.
我没有谈条件
Thelma, I’m not making any deals.
如果你有这种想法我会理解
I mean, I’d understand if you was thinking about it.
在某方面你还有所倚靠 有吉米
In a way, you got something to go back for, Jimmy and all.
吉米不是一个选择
Jimmy’s not an option.
但是
But…
我不知道 你知道
I don’t know, you know,
有一些事情 闪过我的脑海
something’s, like, crossed over in me.
我不能走回头路
And I can’t go back.
我就是不能活下去
I mean, I just couldn’t live.
我知道你是什么意思
I know. I know what you mean.
我不想出现在脱口秀中
Anyway, we don’t want to end up on the damn Geraldo show.

Yeah.
他们控告我们谋杀
They’re charging us with murder.
说我们得想清楚 是要死还是要活
Yeah, they say that we gotta figure out if we want to come in dead or alive.
都没说积极一点儿的话
Gosh, didn’t he say anything positive at all?
你不想睡
You awake?
我不想 眼睛还张得开
Guess you could call it that. My eyes are open.
我也一样 也不想睡
Me, too. I feel awake.
好啊
Good.
很清醒
Wide-awake.
我从没感觉到这么清醒 你明白吗
I don’t remember ever feeling this awake. You know what I mean?
一切看来都很不一样
Everything looks different.
你也觉得么 有一些值得期望的事情
You feel like that, too, like you got something to look forward to?
我们会在海滨喝鸡尾酒
We’ll be drinking margaritas by the sea, mamacita.
改名换姓 住在农场
Hey, we could change our names. We could live in a hacienda.
我想找工作 我想在度假休闲区工作
I’m gonna get a job. I’m gonna work at Club Med.

Yeah.
警♥察♥能提出比这更好的条件吗
Now what kind of a deal is that cop gonna have to come up with to beat that?
一定是很好的条件 一定的
Have to be pretty good. Have to be pretty damn good.
Better not look down if you want to keep on flying
Put the hammer down Keep it full speed ahead
Better not look back
Or you might just wind up crying
You can keep it moving
我的天 路易丝
Oh, my God, Louise!
你看看
Oh! Look, look!
看看是不是他
See if that’s him.
肯定是他
It’s him. It’s definitely him.
超过他
Pass him.
Better not look back
Or you might just wind up crying
You can keep it moving if you don’t look down
宝贝
Hey, baby!
准备来一根大鸡♥巴♥吗
You ready for a big dick?
你好
Hi.
你好 你们好吗
Hi, there. You all right?
我们很好 你呢
We’re fine. How are you?
好极了
Great!
你们准备好好谈谈吗
You girls about ready to get serious?
我也这么想
I think so.
跟我们走
Follow us.
Better not look down if you want to keep on flying
Put the hammer down Keep it full speed ahead
Better not look back
Or you might just wind up crying
You can keep it moving if you don’t look down
Better not look down if you want to keep on flying
Put the hammer down keep it full speed ahead
Better not look back
Or you might just wind up crying
You can keep it moving if you don’t look down
你去哪 弗雷斯♥诺♥
Where you going? Fresno.
我们到处都能看见你
We’ve been seeing you all over the place.
你摘下眼镜 我想看看你的眼睛
Why don’t you take off those shades? I want to see your eyes.
我也看看你的
Yeah, I been seeing you, too.
我们认为你很没有礼貌
Yeah, we think you have really bad manners. Yeah.
你从哪儿学会对不认识的女人那么无礼的
Yeah, where do you get off behaving like that with women you don’t even know?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章变脸
下一篇文章疯狂的麦克斯
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!