He wanted someone he could trust.
出事了 引起了一点恐慌 先生
There’s been a bit of a panic, sir.
这是从外♥交♥部♥发来的电报
This is from the FO resident clerk.
一条匈牙利新闻
A Hungarian news bulletin.
一个化名埃利斯的英国间谍
British spy, work name Ellis,
使用伪造的匈牙利证件
travelling with false Hungarian papers,
试图在布达佩斯绑♥架♥一名
has attempted to kidnap
没有透露姓名的匈牙利将军
an unnamed Hungarian General in Budapest.
他被枪击了
He’s been shot.
现在正在追捕同谋犯
Other arrests imminent.
可以跟我讲个大概吗
Can I have a brief, please?
你要我否认吗 先生
Sir? Do you want me to deny it, sir?
我一定得知道大概情况 先生
I must have a brief, sir.
老总一句话也没说
I couldn’t get a word out of Control.
所以我启动了应急预案
So I followed protocol and went for the emergency list.
你打电♥话♥到我家
You rang my house.
万一你提早从柏林回来了
Just on the off-chance you were back from Berlin.
你说了什么
What did you say?
-你好 -你好 史迈利夫人
– ‘Hello?’ – Hello, Mrs. Smiley.
我是圆场办公室的杰里·威斯特贝
It’s Jerry. Jerry Westerby from the office.
发生了危机事件
Just that there’d been a bit of a crisis.
安恩说你还没回来 没别的了
Ann said you wasn’t back yet and that was it.
继续
Go on.
一切都乱了套
All hell broke loose.
军方嚷嚷匈牙利坦克在边境调动
Military yelling about Hungarian tanks on the border.
拉康和大臣也都来电嚷个不停
Lacon and the minister baying at the door.
感谢上帝 比尔·海顿出现了
Thank Christ Bill Haydon turned up when he did.
-海顿先生 -别烦我
– Mr. Haydon. – Not now.
海顿先生
Mr. Haydon!
都给我出去
Out!
-说吧 -我试图联♥系♥你
– Tell me. – I tried to get hold of you.
我在俱乐部的自动收报机上看到了 怎么回事
I got half a story on the ticker tape at my club. Tell me.
吉姆·普莱多中了枪
Jim Prideaux’s been shot.
给我接匈牙利大使♥馆♥
Get me the Hungarian embassy.
告诉你主子 如果他们伤了吉姆一根寒毛
You tell your masters what will happen
我就要他们好看
if one hair on Jim Prideaux’s head is damaged.
打电♥话♥给伊斯特哈斯
Get Esterhase on the phone.
让他召集所有匈牙利间谍
Tell him to call in the Hungarian agents.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
有他的消息吗 先生
Any more news on him? Sir?
天哪
Oh, God.
我们得检查他的公♥寓♥ 清理掉所有相关的东西
We need to get down to his flat, clear out anything linked.
海顿是在俱乐部里看到消息的吗
Haydon heard the news at his club?
沙维尔俱乐部
The Savile.
凌晨一点半 这么晚自动收报机还开着吗
1:30? The ticker-tape wouldn’t have been running.
那他怎么会知道
So how did he know?
-上帝啊 乔治 -彼得
– Jesus, George. – Peter!
老天爷 比尔·海顿
Jesus Christ, Bill Haydon.
-他怎么会知道 -不是你想的那样
– How could he have known? – It’s not what you think.
-那他怎么会知道 -因为他当天晚上在我家
– Then how did he know? – He was at my house that night.
旅途愉快吗
Good flight?
是的
Yes.
非常愉快
Pleasant enough.
我正好路过 就来打个招呼
I was just passing. I thought I’d call in.
安恩还在床上 但她坚持要起来
Ann was in bed. She insisted on getting up.
她说她马上就下来
She said she’d be down in a minute.
这是我拿下来的 画得真差
That’s what I’m dropping off. It’s an awful daub really.
但是安恩很喜欢
But Ann expressed a liking.
她怎么还不下来
What’s keeping her?
继续
Keep going.
跟上 小伙子们 快跑
Come on, lads. Keep up.
加油 比尔
Come on, Bill!
-戴了眼镜吗 大胖 -戴了 先生
– Got your specs on, Jumbo? – Yes, sir.
过来
Come here.
你看看他是什么人
Who’s that fellow down there?
我不知道 先生
I don’t know, sir.
他是谁
Who is he?
乞丐吗
Beggar man?
小偷吗
Thief?
为什么他不朝我们这边看
Why doesn’t he look this way, hm?
如果你看到一群孩子
Wouldn’t you if you saw a
在操场上开着车跑 你不会朝这边看吗
bunch of boys flogging a car round a field?
他是怎么回事 他不喜欢我们吗
What’s the matter with him? Doesn’t he like us?
我不能让这样一个怪人在附近溜达
I don’t hold with odd-bods hanging around.
他可能会偷走那辆阿尔维斯轿车
He might steal the Alvis.
-而那是 -英国最好的车 先生
– Which is? – The best car in England, sir.
好孩子
Good lad.
关于布达佩斯的任务 他对你交代了什么
How were you briefed for the Budapest mission?
老总让我去了肯辛顿的一所公♥寓♥
Control asked me to come to a flat in Kensington.
有个烂苹果 吉姆
There’s a rotten apple, Jim.
我们得把他揪出来
And we have to find it.
你怎么看 吉姆
What did you make of it, Jim?
对于老总的这个想法
Control’s theory?
完全是胡说八道
I thought it was madness.
我知道是高层的五个人之一
I know that it is one of five men.
你只需要记住一个代号♥
All I want from you is one code name.
阿勒莱恩
Alleline.
锅匠
Tinker.
海顿
Haydon.
裁缝
Tailor.
布兰德
Bland.
士兵
Soldier.
锅匠,裁缝,士兵,水手,富人,穷♥人♥,乞丐,小偷
我们不用水手 和裁缝发音太近
We drop Sailor. It’s too close to Tailor.
儿童在数樱桃核儿 坎肩纽扣 雏菊花瓣 梯牧草籽时唱的算命歌♥谣
而富人也不合适
And Rich Man doesn’t seem to be applicable.
伊斯特哈斯
Esterhase.
穷♥人♥
Poor Man.
那第五个人呢
And the fifth?
史迈利
Smiley.
我觉得这太疯狂了
I thought it was madness.
认为你们中间有一个是叛徒
To think that any one of you could have been a traitor.
这简直是疯了
Absolute madness.
但你还是去了
But you still went.
为什么
Why?
因为老总让我去
I went because Control asked me to go.
那是我的职责
It’s called doing one’s duty.
我在车站和跑腿的人接头
At the station I met the legman
由他带我去见将军
supposed to take me to the General.
那个服务员一定是慌了神
The waiter must have panicked.
这本来是次很简单的抓捕任务
It was meant to be a simple snatch job.
他们把我送去了一家军事医院
They drove me to some military hospital,
然后又用飞机把我转移了
and then put me on a transport plane.
从窗外的星星判断 飞机是在朝东飞
I could tell by the stars we were heading east.
之后他们开始审讯我
Then they worked me for…
也不知道审讯了多久
I don’t know how long.
几周 也可能有几个月
Weeks, maybe months.
你招了些什么
What did you tell them?
全招了
Everything.
我尽全力坚持了一阵
I held on for as long as I could
好让其他人能及时脱身
to let everyone get the hell out of there.
他们脱身了吗
Did they?
我在匈牙利的谍报网
My networks in Hungary,
他们都逃出去了吗
did they get out?
没有 他们都被破获了
No, they were blown.
官方说是你为了活命而出♥卖♥♥♥了他们
The story is you blew them to save your own skin.
审讯官离开之后
After the interrogators had cleared out,
进来了个小个子
this little fellow turned up.
看着像是个神父
Looked like a priest.
真正的审讯才刚刚开始
That’s when they really started on me.
你的底线是什么
What was your last line of defence?
那个地鼠

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!