Mr. Guillam sent me to
试探一个俄♥罗♥斯♥贸易代表
Istanbul to check out a Russian trade delegate
说是可以策反
who might be persuaded to defect.
-塔夫蒂·西辛格 驻地情报员 -对
– Tufty Thesinger, resident. – Yeah.
-你好 里基 -好啊 伙计
– Hiya, Ricki. – All right, mate?
-你认识他吗 -不 没见过
– Did you know him? – No, never met him.
是个酒鬼
Bit of a drinker.
醉得差点爬不起来
Hangover from hell.
也是个傻♥逼♥
Bit of a fucking idiot.
而那个俄♥国♥佬叫鲍里斯
Apparently this Russian, name of Boris,
一看就是天天在夜店里胡混
was spending high and wide in the nightclubs.
这么说你是去策反鲍里斯的了
So you were sent to persuade this Boris?
对 他是那种典型的俄♥国♥人
Yeah. He was your typical Russian.
白天做贸易代表 然后去夜店豪饮
Trade delegation by day, out boozing every night.
好像从来不睡觉
Didn’t seem to sleep.
塔夫蒂盯他梢盯得腿都站不直了
Tufty was worn out from following him around.
我看又是个漫漫长夜啊 小子
I think it’s going to be a long night, son.
他最爱去塔克西姆的一家夜店
His favourite haunt was this club in Taksim.
那里有间破烂的地下室
It had a hellhole in the
水手和游客都爱去那里
basement where the sailors and the tourists went.
总之 看他一眼我就知道这趟白跑了
Anyway, I took one look at him and I knew I’d wasted a journey.
鲍里斯不是什么代表
Boris was no delegate.
哪门子贸易代表会真醉了还在装醉
What delegate bothers to play drunker than he really is?
我们总得认出自己的同类吧 史迈利先生
You get to recognise your own, don’t you, Mr. Smiley?
鲍里斯就是个间谍
And Boris was a hood.
是莫斯科中心训练出来的
Moscow Centre trained.
茫茫人海
Someone is waiting
定有人为你等待
I mean just for you
纺车穿梭
Spinning wheel
牵走你所有阴霾
Keep on spinning through, drop all your troubles…
我想他是在等着接头
I guessed he was waiting for a connect.
也许就是利用邮筒
Working a letterbox, maybe.
或是干脆故意挑衅
Or trailing his coat and
等着我这种笨蛋主动送上门
looking for a pass from some mug like me.
于是第二天晚上我去了进出口公♥司♥
So the second night I went to the import/export outfit
塔夫蒂在那里暗藏了一个密电室
that Tufty had set up with a cipher room hidden in the back.
我给吉勒姆先生发报 内容是”非卖♥♥品”
I cabled “No sale” to Mr. Guillam.
就是这样
And that was that.
第二天你就该飞回英国
You were due to fly home the next day.
是的
Yes.
可是你没有
But you didn’t.
鲍里斯有个妻子
Boris had a wife.
露水夫妻
Common-law.
显然她也是正式的代表团成员
Apparently she was a member of the delegation in her own right.
你说过要我相信对女人的直觉 史迈利先生
You once told me to trust my instincts about women, Mr. Smiley.
而直觉告诉我 这个女人有利用价值
Well, my instincts told me this woman had some treasure.
那天晚上鲍里斯出去后
When Boris went out for the night,
我潜入了她住的酒店
I found myself going into her hotel.
所以你没去盯鲍里斯
So you dropped Boris.
我知道这违反了规定
I know. It was breaking protocol.
可我也是在谋求主动 可以这么说吧
But I was acting on my own initiative, as it were.
你先生可真是个混账 不是吗
Your man’s a bit of a bastard, isn’t he?
我只是想来看看你好不好
I just wanted to make sure you were all right, OK?
所以你才不回来吗
So you didn’t come home?
我本来是要回来
I would have.
策反鲍里斯是没戏了
Boris was a dead end, but…
但我能
I could…
感觉到她身上藏着什么
I could sense something in her.
藏着秘密
A secret.
那你准备如何套出这个秘密
And how did you intend to get this secret out of her?
我假扮成一个叫迈克·特伦奇的商人
I played this businessman, Michael Trench.
浪漫的假日邂逅
Holiday romance.
我本想花些心思慢慢来
I thought I’d take my time with it.
我知道你是什么人
I know who you are.
我想和你的上司谈
I want to talk to your boss.
那个老总
Control.
我有情报交换
I have something to trade.
惊天内♥幕♥
Something big.
我想在西方开始新生活
I want a new life in the West.
这交易如何
That’s the deal.
你去汇报吧
You tell them.
听着 你别以为只要有情报他们就会重视
Look, you can’t expect them to jump at every offer of service.
如果你不透露更多 我也无计可施
If you won’t tell me more, there is nothing I can do.
我要是都说了
If I tell you everything,
就是把自己的性命交给你了
I’m putting my life in your hands.
还有其他人的性命
And the lives of other people.
于是她告诉了我那个情报
So she told me what she had to trade.
她的秘密
Her secret.
我是说
I mean,
那个惊天的秘密
the mother of all secrets.
我告诉她我会警告圆场
I told her I’d alert the Circus.
可她要我保证
She made me promise I
绝不向伦敦方面透露任何细节
wouldn’t give any of the details to London.
-你同意了吗 -同意了
– And you agreed? – Yes.
我是说
I mean it was…
我简直不敢相信我抓住了这么一条大鱼
I couldn’t believe I’d got hold of something this big.
于是我回到进出口公♥司♥
I went back to the import/export,
向圆场发报
sent the message to the Circus,
级别为”注意 最高优先级”
graded, “Flash, highest priority”,
只说了”有中心间谍想要投诚”
just that I had a Moscow-trained hood wanting to defect.
你早该走了 伦敦站抓着我不放
You’re supposed to have gone. London stations have been on to me.
要搞清楚你到底在搞什么鬼
Want to know what the hell you’re doing.
滚开
Fuck off.
还有吗 里基
Anything else, Ricki?
我知道自己在圆场的地位
I know what I am to the Circus.
就是在剥头皮组跑腿
I’m one of the scalp-hunters,
替你们处理些杂七杂八的龌龊事
someone that you can hand your dirty little jobs to.
我只是
I just…
我只是想亲自处理这份情报
I just wanted to bring this one in myself.
我理解你的感受
Well, I understand how you felt.
你想要有所作为
You wanted to do something.
我说她自称掌握
I said that she claimed to have information
对保障圆场至关紧要的情报
vital to the safeguarding of the Circus.
还有吗
Anything more?
我说她有关于一名双重间谍的情报
I said that she had information concerning a double agent.
我只是想让他们引起重视 而且我
Look, I just wanted to get the proper attention. And I’d…
我还说这是我没有按时回国的原因
I told them this was the reason why I had not come home.
不是因为我变节了
It wasn’t that I’d defected or anything.
-之后你做了什么 -我一直在等答复
– What did you do then? – I waited for a reply.
我等了几个小时 之后听到了封斋的晨祷声
I hung around for hours. I heard the Imsak call to prayer.
那说明已经大概凌晨三点半了
So what’s that? That’s about 3.30 in the morning.
这时候报文传过来了
Then the message comes through.
“已知悉”
“We read you”.
就回了这三个字 没了
That was all they sent. Nothing.
这没道理 感觉他们在拖延什么
It didn’t make sense. It was like they were stalling’.
之后发生了什么
Then what happened?
之后很突然地
Then, all of a sudden…
俄♥国♥人开始行动了
the Russians begin to move.
手法很老道 就算我做也不过如此
It was nice work. I couldn’t have done it better myself.
这信♥号♥♥再明显不过了 我得警告她
The message was quite clear. I needed to warn her.
哈桑 我能用下你的电♥话♥吗
好 用那台吧
接啊 快接啊 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
我四处都找遍了
I’ve looked for everywhere.
我在机场找不到她
I couldn’t find her at the airport.
我甚至翻遍了所有航♥班♥表 然后
I even looked through all the flight lists and…
我去了港口
I headed down to the harbour.
他们把她弄上了一艘去敖德萨的轮船
They put her on a ship to Odessa.
我只知道这些了
That’s all I know.
我…
I’ve…
这辈子做过很多坏事 可史迈利先生
I’ve done a lot of things in my life, Mr. Smiley, but…
我就是没法不去想她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!