She doesn’t deserve you, George, not one hair on your head.
我退休后不久你就离开了圆场
You left the Circus shortly after I retired.
我没离开 我是被开除了
I didn’t leave. I was dismissed.
像垃圾一样被扫地出门 就像你一样
Chucked out on the rubbish heap, like you.
为什么
Why?
波里雅科夫
Polyakov.
你记得他吗
Do you remember him?’
苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥的人
From the Soviet Embassy?’
阿力克赛·波里雅科夫 苏联驻伦敦大使♥馆♥的文化参事
Alexsey Polyakov, cultural attach here in London.
他十五年前到这里的时候
When he arrived here 15 years ago,
我曾要求彻查他的身份
I requested he be checked out.
他比白纸还要清白 从没做错过事
He was graded whiter than white. Didn’t put a foot wrong.
但是你不同意吗
But you disagreed?’
你肯定听说过这么个说法
There’s a story you must have heard
卡拉建立了一个秘密团体
that Karla has set up a secret cell.
成员都是退役军人
The personnel are all ex-military,
受训前来接应深度潜伏的间谍 “地鼠”
trained to handle deep-penetration agents, moles.
各种说法多了去了 康妮
There are always stories, Connie.
但万一这个说法是真的呢
But what if this story was true?
我只研究了一晚 就发现了问题 乔治
One night in research I saw something, George.
那个波里雅科夫在柏林劳动节的游♥行♥上
There was our friend Polyakov at a May day parade in Berlin
接受敬礼
receiving a salute.
怎么会有人给文化参事敬礼
Why would you salute a cultural attach?
没错 除非他自己就是个老兵
Exactly. Unless he was a war veteran himself’.
如果他是 又为何要隐瞒事实
And if he was, why hide the fact?
你当时做了什么
What did you do?
我直接去找了伊斯特哈斯和阿勒莱恩
I went straight to Esterhase and Alleline.
就是这里
Here.
波里雅科夫肯定是卡拉训练出来的人
Polyakov is a Karla-trained hood if ever I saw one.
要是他来到这里 肯定是为了地鼠
If he’s here, it must be because he’s running a mole.
波里雅科夫的事你就别管了
You’re to leave Polyakov alone.
你太过纠结他的问题了
You’re becoming obsessed with him.
你已经失去了判断力 康妮
You’re losing your sense of proportion,Connie.
这太荒谬了
But that’s ridiculous.
该是让你到现实世界去见识见识的时候了
Perhaps it’s time you went out into the real world.
阿力克塞·亚历山德罗维奇
波里雅科夫
有什么关系 反正以前的圆场一去不返了
What does it matter? Old Circus is gone anyway.
看看我们
Here we are.
当时多么年轻
The nursery in our day.
吉姆·普莱多
Jim Prideaux.
当然和比尔·海顿在一起
And Bill Haydon. Together, of course.
形影不离的一对
The inseparables.
这是老总他本人
There’s Control himself.
都是我的男孩
All my boys.
聪明可爱的男孩
All my lovely boys.
美好的圆场旧时光 乔治
That was a good time, George.
当时是战争 康妮
It was the war, Connie.
真正的战争
A real war.
英国人都能引以为傲
Englishmen could be proud then.
所以我的判断没错吧
So I was right, then?
波里雅科夫的事
About Polyakov.
真的有个”地鼠”
There is a mole.
要是真的话 就别回来了
If it’s bad, don’t come back.
我不想破坏大家的美好形象
I want to remember you all as you were.
潘西 是你调的酒吗
Percy? Percy, did you mix this?
对 是我
Aye, I did so.
你个加尔文派 吝啬的苏格兰佬
You Calvinistic, penny-pinching Scot.
你就不懂好好服从命令吗
Can you nae learn to take a bloody order?
谁都不能乱改配方
Nobody tampers with the recipe!
-我就是按配方调的 -得了你
– I followed the recipe. – Come on.
这种猫尿喝几个钟头也没有感觉
It’ll take us five hours to get drunk on this monkey’s piss.
他并非第一
He’s not the first
他并非头名
He’s not the first
-他是排名第二的最佳特工 -圣诞快乐
– He’s the second best secret agent – Merry Christmas.
情报界的第二名
In the whole wide world
虽然不是头名
He’s not number one
却也并非平庸
But not the worst
他是排名第二的最佳特工
He’s just the second best secret agent
情报界的第二名
In the whole wide world
他举止优雅
He’s every bit
堪比那位四处留情
As good as what’s-his-name
风流倜傥的
With a dame
情报大侠
Any dame
但他那件布满弹孔的马甲
And all those bullet holes are in his vest
告诉大家 如果你还是榜眼
To prove you work a little harder
那就接着努力吧…
When you’re second best… ?
赫鲁晓夫辞职后的第二天
他在家里 突然电♥话♥铃响了
“喂” 没人说话
“喂 我在听呢” 还是没人说话
“快说话 我在听呢”
对方回复 你很久以前就该听了 亲爱的
波太太的小意思
Courtesy of Mrs. P.
你整晚没睡吗
You been up all night?
是的
Yes.
这是什么
What’s this?
从”爬虫基金”支取一千镑的申请
Request for £1,000 in cash from the Reptile fund.
付给一位埃利斯先生
To a Mr. Ellis.
这是吉姆·普莱多的一个化名
It was one of Jim Prideaux’s work names.
普莱多一年前在匈牙利被杀
Prideaux was killed in Hungary a year ago.
10月21日
October 21.
那为何有人在两个月后给他一千镑
So why was someone giving him £1,000 two months later?
我想知道他现在哪儿 先生
I wonder where he is then, sir.
该死的车呢 我们不能让他死了 快行动
坐好了
Settle down now.
-发下去 -好的 先生
– Hand those out. – Sir.
这是什么 《巴黎圣母院》吗
What is it? The Hunchback of Notre-Dame?
当 当 当
The bells, the bells!
出来
Come here.
-你叫什么 -罗奇 比尔·罗奇 先生
– What’s your name? – Roach. Bill Roach, sir.
-我是新生 -新来的啊
– I’m a new boy. – New arrival, eh?
-为什么转学 -是我妈妈和爸爸
– What’s the story? – My mother and father.
我爸爸走了 所以…
My father left, so…
比尔
Bill.
没付的账单
The unpaid Bill.
比尔[Bill]又意为账单
-有人这么叫过你吗 -没有 先生
– Anyone ever call you that? – No, sir.
我认识不少叫比尔的人
Known a lot of Bills in my time.
他们都是好样的
They’ve all been good ‘uns.
你有什么特长
What are you good at?
没有 先生
Nothing, sir.
可你观察很仔细吧
You’re a good watcher, though, eh?
咱们独来独往的人都这样
Us loners always are.
我敢打赌 比尔·罗奇是全校观察最仔细的人
Best watcher in the unit, Bill Roach is, I’ll bet.
-只要戴着眼镜 是吗 -是的 先生
– Long as he’s got his specs on. Right? – Yes, sir.
很好 非常好
This is good, very good.
你好 里基
Hello, Ricki.
你没看到门上的小木楔
You’ve missed the wedge.
你上哪去了 里基
Where have you been, Ricki?
有人要杀我
They’re going to kill me.
-谁 -你们
– Who is? – Your lot.
或是别人 迟早的问题
Or their lot. Whoever gets me first.
我是无辜的
I’m innocent.
我有我的理由
Within reason.
你进来多久了
How long have you been here?
抱歉 我实在走投无路了
Sorry, I’ve run out of places now.
我必须来找你
I needed to see you.
为什么
Why?
有个女人
There’s a woman.
我要你把她换回来
I need you to trade for her.
把她从卡拉那里救回来
I need you to get her back off Karla.
什么女人
A woman?
她叫伊琳娜
Her name’s Irina.
去年11月
This was last November.
吉勒姆先生派我去伊斯坦布尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!