但是你有一个把柄
But you do have a blind spot.
他认为如果大家都知道我是安恩的情人
He reckoned if I was known to be Ann’s lover,
你在别的事情上也就无法保持头脑清醒了
you wouldn’t be able to see me straight.
他是对的
And he was right.
在一定程度上
Up to a point.
一定程度上
Up to a point.
这是我给你做的 先生
I made this for you, sir.
以后你别再来这里了
I don’t want you hanging around here any more.
从今天开始离我远点
Keep away from me from now on.
-去和大家一起玩 -但是
– Go and join the others. – But…
努力加入他们 好吗
Just… just bloody join in, will you?
快去玩啊 浑小子
Go and play, damn you!
你能去检查下吗 杰里
Could you check, Jerry?
献给
布里吉特·奥康纳[1961-2010]
著名剧作家 本片编剧之一

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!