but this was not the normal run of things.
鸦♥片♥栓剂
Opium suppositories.
正好适合你
Ideal for your purposes.
药力慢慢生效
Slow release. Bring you down gradually.
简直为你度身订造
Custom-fucking-designed for your needs.
我要爽一把
I want a fucking hit!
没其他东西 要不要拉倒
That’s all l’ve got, man. Take it or leave it.
是不是觉得舒服点了
Are you feeling better now?
这都是什么呀
For all the good they’ve done me,
居然逼得老子插屁♥眼♥
I might as well have stuck them up my arse.
海♥洛♥因♥使人便秘
Heroin makes you constipated.
上次爽过的药力还没过去…
The heroin from my last hit is fading away.
可栓剂还没溶解
The suppositories have yet to melt.
我不再便秘
I’m no longer constipated.
我幻想有间磅礴古朴的厕所
I fantasize about massive pristine convenience.
金光灿灿的水龙头 洁白无瑕的墙壁
Brilliant gold taps, virginal-white marble,
檀木环绕的厕位
a seat carved from ebony,
水缸里装满香奈尔5号♥…
a cistern full of Chanel No. 5,
仆人递给我…
and a flunky handing me…
一片真丝手纸
pieces of raw silk toilet roll.
无奈情势逼人
But under the circumstances,
此刻只能将就
I’ll settle for anywhere.
厕所
苏格兰最烂厕所
他妈的
Fuck.
找到了 跳个屁舞
Yes, a fucking Godsend!
现在 我准备好了
And now. Now I’m ready.
戒毒有样不好
The downside of coming off junk
要在清醒状态下…
was I knew I would mix with my friends
和朋友打交道
in a state of full consciousness.
真他娘恐怖
It was awful.
从他们身上看到自己的影子
They reminded me of myself.
感到好没趣
I could hardly bear to look at them.
就拿病仔来说
Take Sick Boy, for instance.
居然和我同时戒毒
He came off junk at the same time.
他根本不是真心想戒 只是来气大爷我
Not because he wanted to. Just to annoy me.
显摆戒毒对他是如此轻而易举
Just to show me how easily he could do it,
进而侮辱我的奋斗和努力
thereby downgrading my own struggle.
这小子真拽
Sneaky fucker, don’t you think?
我想躺下好好感慨一把人生无常…
When I wanted to lie there and feel sorry for myself,
这家伙却老是…
he insisted on telling me once again
掰扯他的人生哲学
about his unifying theory of life.
总而言之 放诸四海而皆准
It’s certainly a phenomenon in all walks of life.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
人的一生总是先盛后衰
Well, at one point, you’ve got it.
然后一去不回
Then you lose it, and it’s gone forever.
人生如此
All walks of life.
比如乔治贝斯特 先盛后衰
Georgie Best, for example, had it, lost it.
又比如大卫宝儿 或者路瑞德
Or David Bowie, or Lou Reed.
路瑞德是有点小能耐
Lou Reed? Some of his solo stuff’s not bad.
但只能算过的去 始终还不够班
No, it’s not bad, but it’s not great either, is it?
虽然听起来还可以
In your heart, you kind of know
但心里有数
that although it sounds all right,
只不过是坨屎
it’s actually just shite.
还有谁
So who else?
查理尼古拉斯 戴维尼文
Charlie Nicholas, David Niven,
麦克马伦 猫王
Malcolm McLaren, Elvis Presley.
够了 你到底想表达什么
Okay, so what is the point you’re trying to make?
我费尽口舌
All I am trying to do,
只想你明白…
Mark, is to help you understand
“玫瑰之名”这部电影…
that “The Name of the Rose” is merely a blip
无可避免地注定失败
on an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory.
那”义胆雄心”呢
And what about “The Untouchables”?
那部根本不入流
I don’t rate that at all.
奥斯卡白拿了
Despite the Academy Award?
那奖狗屁不是 可怜它而已
That means fuck all. It’s a sympathy vote.
就是说我们都会老
So we all get old,
都会废掉 最后玩完
we can’t hack it anymore, and that’s it?
-没错 -这就是你的理论
-Yeah. -That’s your theory?
没错
Yeah.
真他娘精辟
Beautifully fucking illustrated.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
看见那只畜生没有
Do you see the beast?
瞄准没有
Have you got it in your sights?
瞄准了
Clear enough, Miss Moneypenny.
应该不会有任何困难
This should present no significant problems.
别这样 快走开
Aah! No! Fuck! Aah!
真不是吃素的 枪法他妈的贼准
For a vegetarian, Rents, you’re a fucking evil shot.
走开
No! Get off!
戒了毒 我立志奋斗一生
Without heroin, I attempted to lead a useful
成为社会益虫
and fulfilling life as a good citizen.
-祝你好运 薯仔 -干杯 牛仔
-Good luck, Spud. -Cheers, Cowboy.
千万记住…
Remember,
让人觉得你没诚意就不好玩了
if they think you’re not trying, you’re in trouble.
一旦让人觉得…
First hint of that, they’ll be on to the DHSS.
“这个家伙没诚意 不努力”
“This cunt is not trying.”
那你就玩完了 明白吗
And your giro is fucking finished, right?
不过热情过度的话…
But then again, try too hard…
-别人可能会请你 -没错
-You might get the fucking job. -Exactly.
见鬼
Nightmare.
兵行险着 薯仔 这叫兵行险着
It’s a tightrope, Spud. It’s a fucking tightrope.
我最怕见光了 特怕丑
See, I just get pure shy with the interviewer cats.
我特紧张 无法回答问题
I get all nervous. I can’t answer the questions.
就象那些踢球的
I’m a footballer,
一上大场面就萎了 哥们
and I get nerves on the big occasion, man.
试试看 薯仔
Try some of this, Spud.
真是对症之药
Yeah, a little dab of speed is just the ticket, man.
不是 其实我奇顿中学毕业
No, I went to Craigy. Craignewton.
写成爱丁堡学院…
I just put down Royal Edinburgh College…
是希望找份好工作
to help get the job.
这里人都搞学历歧视
There’s too much discrimination in this town.
两者都是学校而已 这种事可关乎民生
They’re both schools. We’re all in this together.
我的中心思想就是
I want to put across the general idea…
其实细节无关紧要
rather than the details.
人们偏爱对细节纠缠不休
People get hung up on details.
比如哪间学校毕业呀 会考几门通过呀
Which school did I go to? How many grades did I get?
可能全部通过或者全折了 这些真不重要
It could be six. Could be none.It’s not important.
重要的是我本人 对吗
What is important is that I am, yes?
墨菲先生 那就是说…
Mr. Murphy, do you mean that you lied…
-你在申请表上撒了谎 -没有
-on your application? -No!
是的 只是想找块敲门砖而已
Yes, only to get my foot in the door.
说明一下我好有上进心
Showing initiative and that.
可你是劳工署介绍过来的
You were referred by the Department of Employment.
没必要找什么…
There was no need for you to get your…
“敲门砖”
“foot in the door,” as you put it.
没错 你怎么说都对 对不起
Cool. Whatever you say, man. Sorry.
你是大佬 大权在握
You’re the man, the dude in the chair.
你在上 我在下 我坐在这里 不过…
I am merely here. But obviously I’m here.
墨菲先生 你为什么对…
Mr. Murphy, what exactly attracts you…
从事娱乐工作有兴趣
to the leisure industry?
一言以蔽之 够爽
In a word, pleasure.
能让别人开心我就很爽
Like, my pleasure in other people’s leisure.
你觉得自己有没有缺点
Do you see yourself as having any weaknesses?
有的有的 我过于追求完美
‘Cause I’m a bit of a perfectionist, actually.
真的 我就是这样的人
Yes, I am. See, for me,
要么不做 要做就要最好
it’s got to be the best, or it’s nothing at all.
只要稍有瑕疵
Like, if things get a bit dodgy,
我就懒得再理了
I cannot be bothered.
我和你们真的…
But l’ve got good vibes about this…
好有共鸣
interview thing today.
今天也是表现神勇 对吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章2001太空漫游
下一篇文章终结者3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!