-On you go. -What?
妈妈桑有个哥们
There’s this mate of Swanney’s.
-那家伙你认识的 米奇·福里斯特 -是的
-You know the guy. Mikey Forrester. -Aye.
那家伙有批货
Well, he’s come into some gear.
-一大批毒品 -有多少
-A lot of gear. -How much gear?
大概两公斤 他是这么说的
About two kilos, so he tells me.
上周他喝高了晃到码头去…
He got drunk in a pub down by the docks last week,
碰上俩俄♥国♥水手
where he met two Russian sailors.
他们手上正有批货
They’re fucking carrying this stuff for sale,
要找买♥♥家
there and then, like.
隔天他酒醒过来…
So he wakes up the next morning,
才意识到他做了什么 紧张到屁都憋出来了
realizes what he’s done, gets very fucking nervous.
他想把这批货脱手
He wants rid of this, right?
-然后呢 -他找到我了
-So? -So he met me,
我答应用个合理的价钱
and I offered to take it off his hands
收♥购♥他手上的货
at a very reasonable price, with the intention
然后转手卖♥♥到伦敦去
of punting it on myself to a guy I know in London.
刚参加完汤米的葬礼…
We’ve just come back from Tommy’s funeral,
你居然就大谈贩毒
and you’re talking about a scag deal?
又怎样
Aye.
多少钱
What was your price?
-四千英镑 -你有四千英镑吗
-Four grand. -You haven’t got four grand?
-还差两千镑 -这就麻烦了
-We’re $2,000 short. -Well, that’s tough.
阿麦 大家都知道…
Look, every cunt knows…
你存了不少钱
you’ve been saving up down in London.
不好意思 哥们 我可没两千镑
I’m sorry. I do not have two grand.
你♥他♥妈♥的当然有
Aye, you fucking do.
我看过你的存折
I’ve seen your bank statement.
-有没有搞错 -两千一百三十三镑
-For fuck’s sake. -$2,133.
两公斤 要坐多久 十年
Two kilos. What is that, 10 years?
米奇·福里斯特 俄♥国♥水手
Mikey Forrester? Russian sailors?
你们吃错药了吧
What the fuck are you boys on, eh?
薯仔 你进去过的
Spud, you’ve already been to jail.
你是怎么回事
What’s the deal?
活得不耐烦了还想进去
You like it so much you want to go back?
我缺钱花
I just want the money, Mark.
谁都别多嘴
If everybody keeps their mouth shut,
就他妈不会有事
there’ll be no cunt going to jail.
我估摸这次可能要出很多事
There were a lot of possibilities running
可我不想告诉他们
through my mind about what might happen in London.
有很多种的可能性
Things I didn’t want to talk to anyone about,
我还是留着自己慢慢想
ideas best kept to myself.
他们也没告诉我…
No one told me when we bought the scag,
这批毒品需要人验货
some lucky punter would have to try it out.
贝比信不过薯仔
Begbie didn’t trust Spud.
病仔这些日子又小心翼翼的
Sick Boy was too careful these days.
只能是我卷起袖子 刺入血管…
So I rolled up my sleeve, I spiked my vein,
完成验货的工作
and I did what had to be done.
不错
It’s good.
他妈的是顶级货
Oh, it’s really fucking good.
那一针真爽
Yeah, that hit was good.
我发誓去伦敦之前
I promised myself another one before I got to London.
还要爽一把 算是怀旧一下
Just the one like. For old time’s sake.
顺便刺♥激♥贝比一把
Just to piss Begbie off.
让他没觉好睡
This was his nightmare.
他道上混这么久 也就这单最大
The dodgiest scam in a lifetime of dodgy scams
拍挡是三个最没用…
being perpetrated with three of the most useless
最不可靠的混球
and unreliable fuck-ups in town.
我知道这哥们在琢磨什么
I knew what was going on in his mind.
一有什么风吹草动
Any trouble in London,
他肯定脚底抹油
and he would dump us immediately.
他是得快快跑路
One way or another. He had to.
这么一大袋毒品…
If he got caught with a bagful of scag,
再加上持枪抢劫
on top of that armed-robbery shit,
他可不想在里面蹲个15 20年
he was going down for 1 5 to 20.
贝比够狠 可还没狠到…
Begbie was hard, but not so hard
愿意蹲个20年
that he didn’t shite it off 20 years in Sultan.
这是最后一针
This was to be my final hit.
要搞清楚
But let’s be clear about this.
最后一针 最后一针
There’s final hits and final hits.
最后一针何时了
What kind was this to be?
扑克带了没有
Did you bring the cards?
-什么 -扑克
-What? -The cards.
我交待你要带上的
The last thing I told you was to mind the cards.
我没带
Well, l’ve not brought them.
没扑克玩真♥他♥妈♥的闷
Fucking boring after a while without the cards.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-对不起有个屁用 -那为什么你不带
-Bit fucking late. -Why didn’t you bring them?
大爷我明明让你带的
‘Cause I fucking told you to bring them,
你个鸟人
you doss cunt!
有没有搞错
Christ.
伦敦
酒店
这些是你哥们
These are your friends, right?
我和你说过的
These are the guys I told you about.
-好吧 他来了吗 -他来了
-Well, is he here? -Yeah, he’s here.
有没有被人跟踪
You didn’t get followed, did you?
-没人跟踪 -好吧
-We didn’t get followed. -Okay.
好的
All right.
他一眼就看出我们的底细
Straightaway he clocked us for what we were.
不过几个小毛贼撞上单大生意
Small-time wasters with an accidental big deal.
先生们 失陪一下
Excuse me, gentlemen.
那么 你们开价多少
So how much would you like for this?
两万
$20,000.
我只能出一万五
I don’t think it’s worth much more than $15,000.
这家伙真是好烦
This was a real drag to him.
他根本不该讲价
He didn’t need to negotiate.
不过这家伙不买♥♥…
What the fuck were we going to do…
我们怎么办
if he didn’t buy it?
去街边摆地摊 真♥他♥妈♥的
Sell it on the streets? Fuck that!
一万九好了
Well, $1 9,000.
真对不起 我不能接受
I’m terribly sorry. I can’t go to $1 9,000.
那就他妈的一万六吧
Well, fucking $1 6,000, then.
成交
Okay.
就他妈的一万六
Well, fucking $16,000 it is, then.
先生们 这里每叠二千镑
These, gentlemen, are $2,000 bundles.
二…
Here’s two.
四…
That’s four.
最终一万六成交
We settled on $16,000.
那箱里其实还有好多钱
He had more in the suitcase,
不过 总好过一无所有
but it was better than nothing.
非常感谢 先生们
Thank you very much, gentlemen.
和你们讲价…
I’d like to say it’s been…
真是过瘾
a pleasure haggling with you.
是吗
Fucking brand-new, by the way.
就这样吧
Okay.
太好了
Yes!
我♥操♥…
Fucking…
这一刻感觉真好
And just for a moment, it felt really great.
真得感觉朋友心心相连
Like we were in it together, like friends.
好有意思
Like it meant something.
真是感动内心的一刻
A moment like that can touch you deep inside.
可惜很快就过去 不象钱
But it doesn’t last long, not like $16,000.
你怎么样薯仔
So what about you, Spud,
有什么投资大计
any investments on the horizon?
要不要买♥♥个小岛
Gonna buy yourself a wee island in the sun?
四千英镑搞得定
For four fucking grand?
一颗棕榈树 几块石头
One palm tree, a couple of rocks,
再来条下水道
and a sewage outflow.
我也不知道
I don’t know, man.
可能先给老娘买♥♥点东西
I’m gonna get something for my ma.
再来点好的兴♥奋♥剂♥ 不要苏打

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章2001太空漫游
下一篇文章终结者3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!