多谢
Thanks.
-你叫什么 -黛安
-What’s your name? -Diane.
-你要去哪里 黛安 -回家
-Where are you going, Diane? -I’m going home.
-你家在哪里 -在我住的地方
-Where’s that? -lt’s where you live.
-妙极 -为什么
-Great. -What?
如果你愿意我会再找你
I’ll come back with you,
不过我可不保证
but I’m not promising anything.
你这招以前管不管用
Do you find that this approach usually works?
估计你以前可能没用过
Or, let me guess, you’ve never tried it before.
其实你根本不常泡妞
In fact, you don’t normally approach girls,
对不对
am I right?
实际上你是个沉默寡言 敏感自卑的处♥男♥
The truth is that you’re a quiet, sensitive type,
如果本小姐想让你泡…
but if I’m prepared to take a chance,
得知道你的本质
I might just get to know the inner you.
风趣 热情 有爱心 忠诚…
Witty, adventurous, passionate, loving, loyal.
的士
Taxi!
有点疯 有点坏的那种
A little bit crazy, a little bit bad.
我们女孩最喜欢的类型 是不
But, hey, don’t us girls just love that?
怎么了 帅哥 舌头打结了
Well, what’s wrong, boy? Cat got your tongue?
我…
I left something.
伙计 你到底上不上来
Are you getting in or not, pal?
你难道还不明白
Do you understand?
我希望你是个细心…
I expect you to be a considerate…
体帖的情人
and thoughtful lover.
慷慨大方而又性格刚毅
Generous but firm.
什么
What?
这么通情达理的要求…
Failure on your part to live up…
你都达不到的话…
to these reasonable expectations
那你就到一边…
will result in swift resumption…
自♥慰♥去吧
of a non-sex situation.
明白吗
Right?
黛安
Diane.
怎么了
What?
小点声
Shut up!
起来 薯仔
Wake up, Spud.
起来
Wake up.
作♥爱♥了
Sex.
有爱作了
Casual sex.
-汤米 放录像带 -现在
-Tommy, let’s put the tape on. -Now?
我要一边看一边干
I want to watch ourselves while we’re screwing.
我瞧瞧有没有损失
So let’s see what I’m missing.
还好损失不大
Not much.
队长杰梅尔…
And there’s the captain, Archie Gemmill,
禁区外断球切入
picking it up from the outside.
我估计他要自己带
I think he wants to go himself.
单刀球 射门
He’s gonna go. He’s going all the way.
得分
And he scores!
真是精彩绝伦
Oh, what a magnificent goal!
杰梅尔干得好
Gemmill at his very best!
多么漂亮的进球
What a penetrating goal that was!
自打杰梅尔78年射入荷兰队一球后…
I haven’t felt that good since…
我从来没有如此爽过
Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978.
你到外头睡
You can’t sleep here.
-什么 -出去
-What? -Out.
别这样
Come on!
别废话 要不就睡走廊
No argument. You can sleep on the sofa…
要不就回家 随便你
in the hall or go home. It’s up to you.
还有别发出声音
And don’t make any noise.
有没有搞错
Jesus!
你说什么 不见了
What do you mean, “It’s gone”?
到底去哪里了 汤米
Where has it gone, Tommy?
应该在这的
It’ll be here somewhere!
可能还带子时还错了
I might have returned it by mistake.
“还错了” 哪里 音像店 汤米
Returned it? Where? The video shop, Tommy?
他妈的音像店
The fucking video shop?
这不搞得全爱丁堡…
So every punter in Edinburgh…
都用我们的带子自♥慰♥
is jerking off to our video?
天啊 汤米 我想吐
Oh, God, Tommy, I feel sick.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hello.
进来坐
Come in and sit down.
-要不要来点咖啡 -好的
-Like some coffee? -Aye.
-你是阿麦吧 -正是在下
-You must be Mark. -Aye, that’s me.
你是黛安的朋友
You’re a friend of Diane’s?
何止是朋友
More of a friend of a friend, no?
没错
Right.
你们是她的室友
Are you her flatmates, like?
“室友”
Flatmates?
我得记住这句话
I must remember that one.
早晨好
Morning.
早晨好 薯仔
Good morning, Spud.
早晨好 吉儿 候斯顿先生 还有候斯顿太太
Gail. Mr. Houston, Mrs. Houston.
早晨好 薯仔
Good morning, Spud.
坐下吃点早餐
Sit down and have some breakfast.
昨晚真不好意思
I’m sorry about last night, by the way.
没事 我睡沙发很舒服
That’s all right. I slept fine on the sofa.
我喝多了
I had a bit much to drink.
结果出了点意外
I had a bit of an accident.
没关系 孩子 这种事常有
Don’t worry, son. These things happen.
男人偶尔放松一下是好事
It does a man good to cut loose once in a while.
这个家伙还是偶尔扎起来打打
This one could do with being tied up once in a while.
我把床单放到洗衣机里去
I’ll put the sheets in the machine.
不必不必不必 我来洗
No, no, no, l’ll wash them.
-不必客气 -没问题的
-There’s no need. -lt’s no problem.
我也没问题的
It’s no problem for me.
我还是自己搞定好点
I’d rather take care of it myself.
真的别客气
Honestly, it’s no problem.
-真的不必 -薯仔 这是我的床单
-Really, no! -Spud, they’re my sheets!
为什么不行
I don’t see why not.
因为不合法 所以不行
Because it’s illegal. That’s why not.
-什么 拖拖手也不合法 -不是指拖手
-What? Holding hands? -Not holding hands.
可木已成舟了
In that case, you can do it.
昨晚你怎那么性致勃勃
You were quite happy to do a lot more last night.
但始终不合法
Yeah, and that’s what’s illegal.
你知道监狱里那帮人很变♥态♥
Do you know what they”d do to me inside?
会把你的卵蛋切下来…
They cut your balls off and…
打乒乓
flush them down the toilet.
别着急 你不会坐牢的
Calm down. You’re not going to jail.
你说的倒轻巧 黛安
Well, that’s very easy for you to say, Diane.
-还能再见你吗 -当然不能
-Can I see you again? -Certainly not!
如果你不来见我 我就要报♥警♥
If you don’t see me again, I’ll tell the police.
迟点见
I’ll see you around then.
-该干什么 -我们去散会步
-Now what? -We’re going for a walk.
-什么 -散会步
-What? -A walk!
-去哪里 -那边
-Where? -There!
你说真的
Are you serious?
你们还等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
汤米…
Tommy.
这么好不自然 伙计
This is not natural, man.
大自然啊
It’s the great outdoors!
多好的空气啊
It’s fresh air.
听着 汤米
Look, Tommy,
我们知道你和兰茜闹矛盾…
we know you’re getting a hard time off Lizzy,
可也不必拿哥们来出气啊
but there’s really no need to take it out on us.
你们不觉得作苏格兰人很威风
Doesn’t it make you proud to be Scottish?
还他妈不如作狗屎
It’s shite being Scottish!
我们是人下之人
We’re the lowest of the low.
我们是人♥渣♥
The scum of the fucking Earth.
人类文明中最可怜
The most wretched, miserable, servile,
最悲惨 最无用的垃圾
pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization.
有人 恨英格兰人 我不恨
Some people hate the English. I don’t.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章2001太空漫游
下一篇文章终结者3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!