and despite what you may believe,
但无受害人的罪行并不存在
there is no such entity as victimless crime.
毒瘾可以解释行为
Heroin addiction may explain your actions,
但无法解脱罪名
but it does not excuse them.
墨菲先生 你是个惯犯
Mr. Murphy, you are a habitual thief,
而且毫无悔意
devoid of regret and remorse.
本席判你入狱6个月
In sentencing you to six months imprisonment,
但我很担心会…
my only worry is it will not be long…
很快再见到你
before we meet again.
麦先生 本席知道…
Mr. Renton, I understand that you have entered
你已参加戒毒计划…
into a program of rehabilitation
…尽力解除毒瘾
in an attempt to wean yourself away from heroin.
本席判你缓刑…
The suspension of your sentence is conditional…
但你必须继续与本计划合作
on your continued cooperation with this program.
你若再犯
Should you stand guilty before me again,
本席一定毫不犹豫将你入狱
I shall not hesitate to impose a custodial sentence.
多谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
得主所助
With God’s help,
我一定能战胜恶习
I’ll conquer this terrible affliction.
还有什么可说的
What can you say?
贝比却有话说
Well, Begbie had a phrase for it.
那浑蛋摆明了要整人
It was obvious that cunt was going to fuck some cunt.
儿子 希望你真的得到教训
Well, I hope you learnt your lesson, son.
儿子 我真担心就此失去你
Oh, my son, I thought I was gonna lose you there.
你整天给我惹麻烦
You’re nothing but trouble to me,
可我还是爱你
but I still love you!
你该洗心革面
You better clean up your act.
戒掉毒瘾了
Cut that shite out forever.
听法兰西斯的话 他说的有道理
You listen to Francis. He’s talking sense.
老子当然比你懂得多
Fucking right I am.
你只不过在牢里蹲了两天
See, inside, you wouldn’t last two fucking days.
大多东西比那破针筒好
There’s better things than the needle, Rents.
你该选择生活
Choose life.
我还记得你小时候那个样
I remember when you were a wee baby.
妈妈的小宝贝
Oh, mama’s little baby loves.
我也很遗憾 墨菲太太
I’m sorry, Mrs. Murphy.
薯仔要坐牢 我没事 真是不公道
That wasn’t any fair. Spud going down and not me.
不是我们的错
Well, it’s not our fault!
你儿子要进去是因为他象猪一样蠢
Your boy went down because he was a smack-head,
要说这不是你的错
and if that’s not your fault,
那我就真不知道是谁的错了
then I don’t know what is.
我还曾想帮他脱罪
That was that fucking cunt.
-他妈的拿酒来 -好的
-I’ll get the drinks. -Aye.
我希望代替薯仔去坐牢
I wished I’d gone down instead of Spud.
周围都是我的家人…
Here I was surrounded by my family…
和所谓的哥们…
and my so-called mates,
我却从未感觉如此地孤单 如此地空虚寂寞
and I’ve never felt so alone, never in all my puff.
防火门
自打缓刑起…
Since I was on remand,
他们要我加入这个计划…
they’ve had me on this program.
国家资助戒毒计划
The state-sponsored addiction.
一日服三剂美♥沙♥酮♥
Three sickly sweet doses of methadone a day…
代替吸毒
instead of smack.
但怎么都不够
But it’s never enough.
此刻我毒瘾大发
And at the moment, it’s nowhere near enough.
一个早上就用完了三剂的量…
I took all three this morning,
下次注射得等18个小时
and now I’ve got 1 8 hours to go till my next shot
我全身冷汗直冒
and a sweat on my back like a layer of frost.
我要去找妈妈桑 爽一把
I need to visit the Mother Superior for one hit.
他妈的爽一把 我才能渡过漫长难熬的一天
One fucking hit to get us over this long, hard day.
今晚有什么好菜
What’s on the menu this evening, sir?
-你最喜欢的 -太棒了
-Your favorite dish. -Excellent.
-老地方 先生 -当然 多谢
-Usual table, sir? -Oh, why, thank you.
您介意先付帐吗
Would sir care to pay for his bill in advance?
先记在我帐上吧
No, stick it on my tab.
很抱歉提醒您…
Regret to inform, sir, credit limit was reached…
您的信用额度已经超支了
and breached quite some time ago.
这个行了吧
Oh, well, in that case.
真金白银 太好了
Hard currency! That’ll do nicely.
和你这种人打交道…
Can’t be too careful when…
还是小心为妙
we’re dealing with your type, can we?
头菜要什么
Would sir care for a starter?
来点蒜蓉面包
Some garlic bread perhaps?
多谢 不用 我还是直接…
No, thank you. I’ll proceed directly…
皮下注射吧 拿带劲的来
to the intravenous injection of hard drugs,please.
悉听尊便
As you wish, sir.
悉听尊便
As you wish.
要我给你叫出租吗
Perhaps sir would like me to call for a taxi?
事故急救中心
张开眼 起来
Open your eyes! Wake up!
醒来
Come on, wake up!
我感觉极为糟糕
I don’t feel the sickness yet,
我知道就快大难临头了
but it’s in the post, that’s for sure.
无间地狱就在眼前
I’m in the junky limbo at the moment.
又累又乏 睡不着 醒不了
Too ill to sleep, too tired to stay awake.
病魔正紧锣密鼓地赶来
But the sickness is on its way.
出汗 打颤 反胃 痉挛
Sweat, chills, nausea, pain, and craving.
某些不明事物…
Need like nothing else I’ve ever known
就要捉住我
will soon take hold of me.
那些东西就快来了
It’s on its way.
我们会帮你的 儿子
We’ll help you, son.
我们一直陪着你到痊愈
You’ll stay here with us till you get better.
我们一起和毒瘾战斗
We’re gonna beat this together.
我应该回戒毒所可能好点
Maybe I should go back to the clinic.
不行
No.
不去戒毒所 不要美♥沙♥酮♥
No clinics, no methadone.
你都说了 那里根本越搞越糟
That only made you worse. You said so yourself.
你骗了我们 儿子 骗了你的亲爹亲娘
You lied to us, son, your own mother and father.
-给我搞点凝胶剂来 -不行
-You could bring us jellies. -No!
那东西比海♥洛♥因♥还糟糕
You’re worse coming off that than heroin.
-没门 -这次一定要戒掉
-Nothing at all. -It’s a clean break this time.
你就在这里 我们会看住你的
You’re staying here where we can keep an eye on you.
我真的很感激你们 真的
I appreciate what you’re trying to do.
我只要再来一次
But I just need one more score.
求求你们让我再打一针
Just bring me one more hit.
我要再打一针
I need one more fucking hit!
滚你♥娘♥的♥
You fuck!
完了 完了
Hit. Hit.
真♥他♥妈♥的逗 是吧
Well, this is a good fucking laugh, ain’t it?
你出身汗把毒逼出来
You sweat that shite out of your system,
等我回来 那玩意还没出来
’cause if I come back and it’s still here,
我就一脚踢爆它
I’ll fucking kick it out.
好吧
Okay.
天啊
God.
问题一
Question number one.
人体免疫系统病毒是…
The human immunodeficiency virus is a…
逆转绿酶病毒
Retrovirus?
答案正确
Retrovirus is the right answer!
玩个鬼脸游戏 伦顿太太
It’s a mug’s game, Mrs. Renton.
我不一定有资格说这话
I mean, I’m not saying I was blameless myself.
但总有一天
But there comes a time
你要勇敢的…
when you have to turn your back on that nonsense
说不
and just say no.
说不
Just say no.
天啊 婴儿死了
She’s gone! She’s gone!

Fuck.
第二条问题
Question number two.
后面免疫病毒会连接…
H.I.V. binds to which receptor…
淋巴细胞的哪一个受体
on the host lymphocyte?
是哪一个受体
Which receptor is that?
CD-4
CD4.
CD-4 答案正确

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章2001太空漫游
下一篇文章终结者3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!