已经结束了
[Man] It’s already finished.
少来插手
否则我割了你的脖子
我在这监狱里有50个人 随时可以杀了你
但有多少人愿意为你而死呢?
谁想先牺牲?
你?
你敢动我任何的兄弟
Lay your hand on any of my brothers,
你就会死
and it will mean your life.
谢谢
Shukran.
你在哪学的?
Where did you learn to play?
我爸爸教我的
My father.
你呢?
How about you?
在瑞士的寄宿学校
Boarding school in Switzerland.
你赢了 再来一局?
You win. – You want to play again?
已经好久没人陪我下棋了
I haven’t had anybody to play with for ages.
你怎么不跟他们下?
Why don’t you play with one of them?
他们是军人 不会用脑
They’re soldiers, not thinkers.
军人还是烈士?
Soldiers or martyrs?
我经历过很多战争
You know, I’ve been in a lot of battles.
当时可能觉得是件自杀任务
And they may have felt like a suicide mission at the time,
但我们总是会做回家的计划
but we always had a plan to come home.
你必须得牺牲一些小卒
You must be willing to sacrifice some of your pawns
才能获得胜利
if you want to win the game.
我不知道 我认为你知道
I don’t know. – I think you do.
你冒着生命危险 把食物和一个陌生人分享
You risked your life to share your food with a stranger.
那不一样 那是我的职责
That’s not the same thing. I was just doing my duty.
如果我知道有… 圣♥战♥也是你的职责
If I’d known there was… – Jihad is also your duty.
亚魅得告诉我你在阿富汗所做的事
Ahmed told me what you have done in Afghanistan.
战术变了 我的朋友
Tactics have changed, my friend.
战术永远在变
Tactics always change.
要打败一个帝国 你不能遵照他们的作战规矩
You don’t defeat an empire fighting by their rules.
从前
Once upon a time,
美国人是英国人眼中的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
it was the Americans who were terrorists to the British.
他们已经忘记历史了
They’ve forgotten the history already.
万能的阿♥拉♥
Allahu Akbar.
万能的阿♥拉♥
Allahu Akbar.
他妈的…
Piece of sh…
先生?
Senor?
好吧 别告诉任何人是我说的 但你没错
All right, don’t tell anyone I said this, but you’re right.
军方有他的档案
The military had a file on him. – Hmm.
撒米尔·洪恩中士 陆军特种部队
Staff Sergeant Samir Horn. U.S. Army Special Forces.
在布拉格基地受的训练
Trained at Fort Bragg.
工程和爆破 下一页
Engineering and Explosives. – All right, skip to the next page.
洪恩是他母亲的姓 她是芝加哥人
Horn was his mother’s name. She’s from Chicago.
他父亲是苏丹人
His father was Sudanese.
在中东住过很多地方 跟回♥教♥兄弟会有点关系
Moved all over the Middle East. Had ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.
1978年死于车子爆♥炸♥
Was killed in a car bombing in ’78.
不确定他是哪一边的
Not sure which side was behind it.
是吗? 还有更妙的
Is that so? – Oh, and it gets better.
陆军在1986年送洪恩到巴基斯坦 训练阿富汗的反抗军
The Army sent Horn to Pakistan in ’86 to train in the Afghan rebels.
他身体里流的回♥教♥的血在那时候觉醒
It’s where he got in touch with his Muslim roots.
决定加入抗争
Decided he wanted in on the action.
战争结束后 他留了下来
When his tour was over, he stayed behind,
加入了恐怖组织
and joined the Mujahideen.
西班牙有件爆♥炸♥案
There’s been a bombing in Spain.
死了11个美国人 他们抓到了爆♥炸♥客
Eleven Americans dead. They’ve got the bomber.
…美国旅行团
[Female Reporter] …an American tour group
显然是这次爆♥炸♥的攻击目标
was the target of the attack, apparently.
这是伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖组织纳希尔 最新的恐怖攻击
The latest carried out by Nathir, the Islamic terrorist
当局者至今仍不知他们的身份和根据地
whose identity and whereabouts remain a mystery to authorities.
你有女人吗?有家庭吗?
Do you have a woman? A family?
没有
No.
你不想要小孩?
You don’t want no kids?
我没有女人
I don’t have a woman.
你在梦里是说哪一国语?
What language do you dream in?
英语
English.
我也是
Me, too.
真的?
Really?
说来好笑…
You know, it’s funny…
有时候我就算说自己母语 也不觉得是在家里
I don’t even feel at home speaking my own language sometimes.
我在哪里都不觉得是在家里
I don’t feel at home anywhere.
撒米尔 撒米尔?
Samir. Samir?
等我们出了这里 我想让你见一个人
There is somebody that I want you to meet when we get out of here.
我们现在因恐怖罪被关在叶门
[Laughs] We’re in prison in Yemen for terrorism.
我不会计划那么远
I wouldn’t make any plans, man.
马德里
他肯定是吓呆了
This guy’s got to be in a state of shock.
他本来计划在天堂醒来 旁边躺着72个处♥女♥的
He planned on waking up in Paradise with 72 virgins.
炸死自己好跟处♥女♥上♥床♥? 这也太疯狂了吧
Blow yourself up to get laid. This has got to be some crazy shit.
在我老家 3K党会在人家门口烧十字架
Where I grew up, the Klan burned crosses in front of people’s houses
然后称它为“基♥督♥教”
and called it “Christianity.”
我爸和教堂的一些人
And then my daddy and the folks from the church
会开车过去把火灭掉
would drive over and put ’em out.
看来每一种宗教都有不同的两面
Seems every religion has more than one face.
你好
How you doin’?
好 我想我知道
Okay, I think I know.
你希望自己死了 对吧?
You wish you were dead, don’t ya?
你希望自己成功了?
You wish you’d been successful?
我杀过几十个异教♥徒♥
I’ve killed dozens of infidels.
但你还活着
But you’re still alive.
你看起来不像是贪生怕死的人啊
And you don’t strike me as a coward.
我当然不是
Of course I’m not a coward.
有些人会认为你临阵退缩
Well, some people are going to think you lost your nerve.
我没有
I didn’t.
你的脸会出现在明天的报纸上
You know, tomorrow’s newspaper is going to have your face on the front page
报导会说你被抓了 现在正和警方合作
with a story about you being captured and helping the police.
那是骗人的 你活下来了
That’s a lie. – You survived the blast.
你落入敌人之手 我不认为那是说谎
You fell into enemy hands. I don’t think it is a lie.
你认为你的失败谁来承担?
Who do you think’s gonna have to pay for your failure?
我想是你的表弟 胡森
So I’m guessing it’ll be your cousin, Hussein.
是他把你带入门的 不是吗?
He’s the one that got you into all this, right?
别讶异了 齐雅德
Don’t be surprised, Ziyad.
我们知道你的所有事
We know everything about you…
家庭 朋友… 工作 通话记录
family, friends… work, phone records.
我们甚至知道你Ipod里有什么歌♥
We even know what you listen to on your iPod.
别管我
Leave me alone.
有解决的方法
[Voice over headphones] There is a way out.
但你得提供一些讯息给我们
But you’re gonna have to give us some information.
没人知道你还活着
Nobody knows you’re alive.
如果你回答我的问题
If you answer my questions,
明天报纸头条会写你已经死了
tomorrow’s headline could tell the world that you’re dead.
为什么胡森要承担你的错
Why should Hussein suffer for this?
为什么大家要认为你是个胆小鬼
Why should everyone think you’re a coward?
怎么样 齐雅德
Come on, Ziyad.
你现在说或以后说
You talk now or talk later.
唯一的不同就是 报纸会怎么报导你
The only difference is the story that everybody’s gonna hear about you.
一切都好吗 兄弟
Everything all right, brother?
要有信仰
Have faith.
跟紧
And stay close.
[Men shouting]
不 不 不! 不 不 不
No, no, no! No, no, no.
蹲下 等等 等等
Stay down. Wait, wait, wait.
现在!走 走!
Now! Go, go!
不 不 不 等 等
Sh… – No, no, no, no. Wait, wait.
来呀!来呀!
Come on! Come on!
这是谁?
这是撒米尔兄弟 我要带他一起走
他们说只有六个人 我没有被命令要带他
现在有了
我只知道本来我应该是要去美国的 而不是西班牙
[Ziyad, recording] All I know is I was supposed to go to America, not Spain.
我只知道本来我应该是要去美国的 而不是西班牙
[Ziyad, recording] All I know is I was supposed to go to America, not Spain.
纳希尔派了很多人过去
Nathir was sending a whole bunch of us.
结果有多少人到了美国?
[Clayton] And how many made it in the U.S.?
不知道…30 40 也许更多
I don’t know… 30, 40. Maybe more.
他们给的是学生签证
They were handing out student visas.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!