欧马
Omar.
欧马
Omar.
我是你的兄弟
I am your brother.
他们利用了你 欧马
They used you, Omar.
他们也利用了我 他们全部
They used me, too. All of them.
他们利用了我们的信仰
They used us for our faith.
把武器放下!
Drop your weapon! – [Men shouting indistinctly]
欧马 欧马!
Omar. Omar!
停火 停火!
Hold your fire. Hold your fire!
撒米尔?
Samir? – [Groaning]
撒米尔 纳希尔在哪里?
Samir, where’s Nathir?
振作点 撒米尔
Hang in there, Samir.
叫急救人员
Call a paramedic.
没事的
It’ll be okay.
撒米尔
Samir.
要不要上车我们聊聊?
You wanna take a ride and talk?
我们可以在这聊
We can talk right here.
很高兴见到你可以站起来走动
Good to see you up and about.
当时还不知道你能不能活下来
Didn’t know if you’d make it.
肩膀怎么样?
How’s the shoulder?
没事的
I’ll live.
我想大概没人跟你说过
I don’t suspect anybody’s said this to you,
但这个国家欠你很多
but this country owes you a huge debt.
你大老远跑来就是要告诉我这个?
You came all the way out here just to tell me that?
拜托 科雷顿 我要去某个地方
Come on, Clayton. I’m going someplace.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我把你的档案销毁了
I’ve had your file wiped clean.
所有的东西
Everything.
法国的爆♥炸♥案 巴士案 全部
The bombing at France, the bus, all of it.
从现在开始你自♥由♥了 但你还有很多可以帮助我们
ively, you’re a free man but there’s still a lot that you can do for us.
我自♥由♥了?
I’m a free man?
感觉不像自♥由♥啊 科雷顿
This doesn’t feel like freedom to me, Clayton.
你以为你在电脑上按了“删除”键
You think because you hit “delete” on some computer somewhere
一切都消失了 都没了?
that that’s it, it’s over?
我做过决定人生死的决定
I made choices about people’s lives.
我必须永远承担这个责任 我了解
And I gotta live with that. – I understand.
永远 科雷顿 我了解
Forever, Clayton. – I understand that.
但你我都知道这个战争还未结束
But you and I both know that this fight is far from over.
你知道吗 可兰说如果你杀了一个无辜的人
You know, the qur’an says that if you kill an innocent person,
就等同你杀死了全人类
it’s as if you’ve killed all mankind?
但它也说如果你救了一条生命 就等同你救了全人类
It also says that if you save a life, it’s like you’ve saved all mankind.
你是个英雄 撒米尔
You’re a hero, Samir.
听好 不管你称呼我什么
Look, whatever you want to call me,
我已经不干了
I’m done.
好吧 我们知道如何找到对方
Well, we know how to find each other.
愿和平与你同在
As-Salamu Alaykum.
愿和平与你同在
Wa alaikum assalam.
这句话应该是对话开始的时候说的
And you should start the conversation with that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!