那是我所…
And that’s all l…
做得很好
Nice work.
我们在西班牙得到的供词很明白了
[Clayton] The confession we got in Spain was clear.
齐雅德没进到美国的原因
Now, the only reason Ziyad Hamzi didn’t make it into the United States
是因为他的学生签证被拒了
is because his student visa was rejected.
但纳希尔组织派了其它人来 他们已经到了
But Nathir has sent others and they are here.
有人有更多纳希尔的情报吗?
Anybody else have anything on Nathir?
大约六个月前我们拦劫到一条讯息
About six months ago we picked up an intercept.
并不很确定 但情报是有关一个纳希尔的行动
Nothing solid but they did talk about a Al-Nathir operation
代号♥是“利撒拉”…
code named “Risala”…
是在美国本土上实行的多重自杀爆♥炸♥攻击
an attack with multiple suicide bombers here in the U.S.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
你得到美国国内攻击的情报 但你并没有上报?
You had intel on a domestic attack and you didn’t pass it on?
因为还未经证实
It was unsubstantiated.
你不上报的话要怎么能证实呢?
Well how could it be if you didn’t share it?
够了 我不想再听到有人隐藏情报
Enough. I don’t want to hear anymore about people hoarding intel.
我们必须很认真地看待这个威胁
We’re taking this threat seriously.
白宫一定会要我们采取行动
The White House is gonna want action.
我指的是把所有符合条件的嫌疑人全部抓起来
I’m talking about a major roundup of guys who fit this profile.
而且大家必需全力合作
And everyone works together on this.
凯莉很激动 所以呢?
Kelly was pretty worked up. – So?
几个月前他告诉我你试图买♥♥通
So a couple months back he told me that you were working
纳希尔组织里的某人
an asset inside on Nathir.
那是台面下的事
That was off the record.
对 我只是想说也许…
Yeah. I’m just saying maybe, uh…
也许那个人知道些什么
maybe that guy knows something.
他消失了
He’s gone silent.
也许他已经到另一边了
For all I know, he’s gone over to the other side.
马塞 法国
船靠岸时 你有个选择
When the ship docks, you have a choice.
你可以下船 做一个自♥由♥的人
You can get off and walk away as a free man.
我们的人可以让你通过海关
Our people can get you past customs.
接下来你就过你自己的生活
Then you’re on your own.
如果我留下来呢?
What if I stay?
我们的路不是任何人都能走的
Our path is not for everyone.
我了解
I understand.
我把你当成朋友 撒米尔
I think of you as a friend, Samir.
所以让我告诉你
So I will tell you this.
别轻易做决定
Do not decide lightly.
晚安 晚安
Bonsoir. – Bonsoir.
谢谢 亲爱的
[Cork pops] – Merci beaucoup, ma cherie.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
这是伊♥斯♥兰♥教律法的合法食物 是1995的香槟
It’s halal. – It’s a Krug ’95, actually.
别那么讶异 撒米尔
Don’t look so disturbed, Samir.
我们也会刮胡子 也会喝酒
We shave, we drink alcohol,
有时候甚至还吃点猪肉
and sometimes we even eat pork.
嗯?
Hmm?
可兰经里这叫“塔齐亚”
In the qur’an, it’s called Taqiyya.
“要欺骗敌人 先成为敌人”
“Become like your enemy to deceive your enemy.”
那才不是“塔齐亚”
That’s not Taqiyya.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
很抱歉 法利得兄弟
With all due respect, Brother Fareed,
在圣训里 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·沙尔阿♥拉♥胡·阿♥拉♥希·瓦·撒拉姆先知
the Hadith says that the prophet Muhammad Sall-Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam
告诉他的信徒 当他们生命受到威胁时
told his followers that they could lie about being Muslims
他们可以隐瞒他们是回♥教♥徒的事实
to save their lives if death was imminent.
但它没提到 难道现在我们生命不受到威胁吗?
It didn’t mention… – Is death not imminent now?
我们正在战争
We’re at war today.
要有效地作战 我们必须混入敌方
And to be effective, you need to blend in.
根本没人注意到我们
No one’s even looking at us.
我告诉过你了 他不是普通的军人
I told you, he’s not some foot soldier.
他是有高度信仰的人
Samir is a man of faith.
信仰是好事
Faith is good.
但你也得知道如何服从命令
But you have to know how to follow orders, too.
在这起有史以来最大规模的国土安全行动中
[Male Reporter] In one of the largest Homeland Security operations to date,
移♥民♥局和联邦调查局探员
ICS and FBI agents are questioning foreign students
正在对过去两年内 从中东国家取得学生签证的
who were issued visas in Middle Eastern countries
外国学生进行盘查
over the past two years.
在某些主要都市 有极大数量的…
In some major cities, where there are large numbers…
数个美国团体已经对这项行动展开抗♥议♥
[Female Reporter] A number of American groups have protested the operation,
他们表示这项行动针对某些民众非常不公平
claiming that it unfairly targets innocent civilians
而且可能导致种族歧视
and amounts to racial profiling.
美国人♥权♥自♥由♥联盟已经提出…
The American Civil Liberty’s Union has filed…
…发现美国对伊♥拉♥克♥的侵略和占领
…has found that the American invasion and occupation of Iraq
反而促成了新一代的伊♥斯♥兰♥激进主义
has helped spawn a new generation of Islamic radicalism.
国土安全… 真是浪费时间和资源
[Clayton] Homeland Security… a waste of time and resources.
这样做永远找不到他们
We’ll never find them this way.
世界上的12亿回♥教♥人口
There are 1.2 billion Muslims in this world.
只有20%是阿♥拉♥伯人
Only 20% of them are Arab.
这些人看起来可以像任何人 除了你以外
These people could look like anybody, except maybe you.
怎么 你不认为我们应该注意这些人?
What, so you don’t think we should be profiling these guys?
我只是认为我们应该把注意力集中在
I just think we should be concentrating on the one suspect
我们已经知道的嫌犯上
that we do have.
我们是被训练来杀人的 但不表示我们崇拜暴♥力♥
[Man] We train to kill, but it doesn’t mean that we love violence.
我们只是以其人之道还治其人之身
We use violence only because it has been used against us.
十字军侵略了我们的土地
The crusaders have invade our land,
炸死了我们的人♥民♥
drop bombs on our people,
偷走了我们的天然资源
stole our natural resources.
我们作战来停止这一切的苦难
We are fighting to end the suffering.
我们作战来停止羞辱和谋杀…
We are fighting to end the humiliation and murder of…
美国人指控我们杀害无辜人♥民♥
The Americans accuse us of killing innocent civilians.
但他们在这数十年内杀了无数的无辜回♥教♥人
Yet they have been spilling the blood of innocent Muslims for decades.
我们的命就不算数吗?
Does our blood not count?
万能的阿♥拉♥
[Men] Allahu Akbar.
历史告诉我们一次又一次
History has shown us that time and time again
不管帝国有多大 不管机会有多渺小
no matter how great the empire, no matter how difficult the odds,
不畏惧死亡的人是不会被打倒的
a man who is not afraid to die can never be defeated.
美国有导弹和炸♥弹♥
但我们有上帝
万能的阿♥拉♥
[Man] Allahu Akbar.
万能的阿♥拉♥
[Men] Allahu Akbar.
芝加哥
谢谢
Thank you.
你儿子惹上了大♥麻♥烦
Your son is in a lot of trouble.
什么样的麻烦?
What sort of trouble?
他跟恐怖组织打上了交道
He’s involved with a terrorist organization.
你相信上帝吗 科雷顿警官
Do you believe in God, Detective Clayton?
我们不用“警官”这个称呼 女士
Uh, we don’t use the term “Detective,” ma’am.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn’t answer my question.
是的 我相信上帝 为什么?
Yes, I do believe in God. Why do you ask?
因为如果你不信的话 你永远不能了解撒米尔
Because you will never understand a man like Samir if you don’t.
你认为他是个虔诚的回♥教♥徒吗?
Would you describe him as a devout Muslim?
他是回♥教♥徒
He’s Muslim.
我不认为有虔诚度的差别
I don’t believe there is a sliding scale.
你知道“伊♥斯♥兰♥”这个字的意思吗?
Do you know what the word “Islam” means?
“服从”
“Submission.”
对 “服从”
Yes. “Submission.”
服从上帝的旨意是唯一
Submission to God’s will is absolute.
你认为撒米尔相信他杀人是上帝的旨意吗?
Do you think Samir believes it’s God’s will for him to kill others?
你自己也带枪
You carry a gun yourself.
你没回答我的问题
Now, you didn’t answer my question.
我儿子见过了够多的死亡 才了解生命的价值
My son has seen enough death to understand the value of life.
是谁?
[Woman over speaker] Who is it?
联邦调查局 女士 是有关撒米尔·洪恩的事
FBI, ma’am. It’s about Samir Horn.
国♥务♥院♥已经好几个礼拜没回过我的信了
Now, the State Department hasn’t answered any of my letters for weeks.
我甚至连他被关在那间监狱都不知道
I mean, I don’t even know what prison he’s being held in.
他已经不被关在那里了
Well, he’s not being held anymore.
他逃狱了
He has escaped.
什么时候? 一个礼拜前
When? A week ago.
这起越狱行动是他所属的恐怖组织所安排的
It was a prison break organized by the terrorist group he’s working with.
什么意思?
What are you talking about?
这整件事是个误会
I mean, this whole thing is a mistake.
我不同意 女士 我们有证据
I’m afraid it’s not, ma’am. We have evidence.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!