什么证据? 那是机密
What evidence? – That’s classified.
我不能告诉你 当然
I can’t tell you that. – Yeah, of course it is.
你们这些人真是不可思议
You people are incredible.
你上次看到他是多久以前?
How long has it been since you’ve seen him?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
如果你想帮撒米尔 那你应该和我谈谈
If you want to help Samir, you should talk to me.
你以为每个回♥教♥徒都是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥吗?
Do you think that every Muslim man is a terrorist?
正好相反
On the contrary.
而我就是在找那些真的是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的人
I am, however, looking for those who are.
如果你知道他最近做了些什么事
Now if you have any knowledge of what he’s been involved in,
你有义务要告诉我
you do have an obligation to share that with me.
你现在要控告我什么吗?
Are you charging me with anything?
没有
No, I’m not.
等到你有更多的非机密证据后
When you have something more than secret evidence,
我才会跟你谈
then I’ll talk to you.
他们把他开除了 没给理由
Uh, they just fired him. No explanation.
但其实理由很明显
But, uh, it was pretty obvious why.
撒米尔什么反应?
How did Samir take it?
你说呢?
How do you think?
他们为什么开除洪恩先生?
So why did you let Mr. Horn go?
天啊 那是一年前的事
Jeez, that was over a year ago.
我不记得细节了
I don’t recall the details.
我们对背景调查所搜集来的资料
The information that we gather for these types of background checks
是绝对机密的
is strictly confidential.
听好 对我来说
Look, as far as I’m concerned,
一个人信什么教是他的自♥由♥
a man’s religion is his own business.
可是当你戴着无边帽 一天向阿♥拉♥祷告五次
But when you wear a skullcap and pray to Allah five times a day,
是会引起人们注意的
people are gonna notice.
我们有些客户抱怨过
Some of our clients complained.
洪恩12岁时到芝加哥
Horn gets to Chicago when he’s 12.
他才刚亲眼见到自己父亲死掉 他从苏丹来
He’s just watched his father die. He’s arrived from Sudan.
经历到了文化差别的冲击 这是很典型的样版
He’s going through culture shock. It’s a classic profile.
他被夹在传统伊♥斯♥兰♥和西方文化之间
He’s caught between traditional Islam and the West.
他的考试成绩非常出众
His test scores are off the charts.
但这里写说他品行有点问题
But it said he had some behavioral problems.
他在高中最后一年因为和人打架被退学
He was kicked out of high school his senior year for getting into a fight.
为什么打架?
About what?
三个白人学生骚扰一个黑人女生
Three white students were harassing a black girl.
洪恩去干涉了
Horn intervened.
结果两个学生被送到医院
Two of the boys had to be hospitalized.
之后他马上就加入军队了
Now he enlisted in the military right after that.
他的陆军档案是机密
His Army file was classified.
但我取到了备份
But here’s a copy.
他离开陆军后 到阿富汗去打仗
After he leaves the Army, Horn fights in Afghanistan
打了几年
for a few years.
他在那边接触过的人 在恐♥怖♥份♥子♥名人榜上都找得到
The list of people he could have met there is practically a who’s who of Islamic terrorists,
从阿布多·阿津到宾拉♥登♥
from Abdul Azim to Osama bin Laden.
然后他就失踪了 直到他又出现在波斯尼亚
Now we pretty much lose track of him until he shows up in Bosnia
他在那边认识了桑德拉·多金 是个摄影记者
where he meets Chandra Dawkin, the photojournalist.
她是间碟吗? 不是
Is she a spy? – No.
联邦调查局审问过她
The FBI tried to question her,
但我听到的消息是她并不合作
but my source says she was uncooperative.
去年秋天事情起了变化
Last fall is when things seemed to change.
他丢了工作 去清♥真♥寺里的时间越来越多
He loses his job, spends more and more time at the mosque.
然后他开始到世界各地长♥期♥旅行
Then he begins disappearing on these long trips overseas.
最后一次旅程他就没再回来
Last one he never comes back from.
在其中一次旅途中他认识了一个
And somewhere along the way he meets up with someone
和纳希尔有关系的人 顺理成章地
who’s connected with Nathir and bingo!
他就成了个恐布份子
You got yourself a terrorist.
如果这是真的炸♥弹♥ 大家都已经被炸死了
If this were the real thing, he could have blown everybody up.
拜托 欧马 这小子还太年轻
Come on, Omar. This kid is too young.
他还没准备好 我告诉你
He’s not ready. I’m telling you.
抱歉 我再试一次
I’m sorry. Let me try again.
不 没人在乎你道不道歉
No. Nobody cares about you being sorry.
我们不能犯任何错 我们不能掉以轻心 欧马
We cannot have mistakes. We can’t play around with this shit, Omar.
找一个能胜任的人过来
Bring me somebody who can do it.
拜托 我可以的 再给我一次机会
Please. I can do this. Give me a chance.
这个任务重不重要?
Is this mission important or not?
如果重要的话 你就要找…
‘Cause if it’s important, you need to bring…
撒米尔
Samir.
让他再试一次
Let him try again.
转过来
Turn around.
好 看看你查到了什么
All right. Let’s see what you have.
正在为您列印一份谈话记录 先生
There’s a copy of the transcript printing out for you know, sir.
有消息了
I got something.
这个人昨天从我们在马赛监听的电♥话♥ 打了一通电♥话♥
This guy made a call yesterday from a phone in Marseilles that we’ve been sitting on.
他说他被挑选成为烈士
Claims he’s been selected to become shahid.
你在学阿♥拉♥伯文?
You picking up a little Arabic?
只会一些恐布份子常说的字
Ah, just your basic “Jihady”.
科雷顿 这家伙准备采取行动了
Now Clayton, this one’s operational.
这小子认为他这礼拜就要上天堂了
This cat thinks he’s gonna be in Paradise by the end of the week.
兄弟们 我了解大家为了我们将做的事
Brothers, I know how proud everybody is
都感到非常地骄傲
about what we’re going to do.
能执行这种任务真是我的荣幸
It’s an honor to carry out a mission like this.
但我们有个麻烦
But we have a problem.
有人说溜嘴了
Somebody talked about it.
嘿 各位 对不起
Hey, guys. I’m sorry.
只是我的表哥
It was just my cousin.
欧马 我没跟他说细节
Omar, I didn’t tell him anything specific.
我只是想让他知道 想让家人知道
I just wanted him to know, to tell my family.
欧马 你可以相信他的 我发誓
Omar, he can be trusted. I swear.
那不是你能决定的
It wasn’t for you to decide.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我再也不会了
It will never happen again.
欧马 等等
Omar. Wait a minute.
别让他们… 大家 嘿!
Don’t let them… Guys, hey!
巴西尔!
Bashir!
不!放开我!
No! Laissez-moi!
放开我!
Laissez-moi!
不!
No!
[Ioud crash] [Train passing]
嘿 笨蛋! 你搞砸了任务
Hey, stupid! You just ruined the mission.
你到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is wrong with you?
你要自己穿炸♥弹♥衣吗?
You gonna put the bomb on now?
听我说
Listen to me.
那小子是个负担
The boy was a liability.
撒米尔 我们不能容许有负担
Samir, we don’t allow liabilities.
马赛警♥察♥管区
我们很欢迎你 但你没有必要
We are very happy to welcome you, but it was not necessary
为了一通电♥话♥大老远的跑来
for you to come all the way here over one phone call.
我们合理地相信这个电♥话♥亭
We have reason to believe that this particular phone booth
过去曾被纳希尔的组员们使用
has been used by Nathir’s operatives in the past.
他有可能就是下一个自杀炸♥弹♥客
This could very well be their next suicide bomber.
谢谢你的情报 先生
Thank you for the information, monsieur,
但情况一切都在控制下 我向您保证
but the situation is under control, I assure you.
我们不是来这边当旅客的 我们是来阻止攻击事件的
We didn’t come here to play tourists. We came here to stop an attack.
所以能不能别再来这套了
So can we please dispense with the horse shit?
好吧
Okay.
阿里·阿巴斯·穆克塔
Ali Abbas Mukhtar.
他在马赛出生
He was born in Marseilles.
法国公民 17岁
French citizen. 17 years old.
但…已不再具威胁了
But… no longer a threat.
为什么?
Why is that?
他的尸体星期二早上被发现了
He was found dead Tuesday morning.
欧马
[Horn] Omar.
纳希尔很生气
Nathir is angry.
他本来期待这次行动能准时执行
He wanted this thing to go forward on time.
还是可以准时
Well, it can still happen.
我们必须一切重来
[Scoffs] We have to start over.
新的目标 新的炸♥弹♥客
A new target, a new bomber.
听好 新的目标 简单 但新的…
Look, a new target, yeah. But for…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!