同一天爆♥炸♥
on the same day.
这项任务的名称是 利撒拉·苏克拉·阿尔希巴
We call this operation Risala Shukra Al-hiba.
数年来我们的烈士们一直混入他们之中
For years we’ve been planting martyrs in their midst.
他们一直在等一个讯号♥
They are waiting for a signal,
指示 或材料
instructions, material.
我们需要一个能在这国家自♥由♥行走 而不会引起注意的人
We need somebody who can move about the country without drawing attention.
一个能混入人群的人
Somebody who blends in.
一个美国信差 撒米尔
An American messenger, Samir.
他做不到这种事
He isn’t capable of this.
我不喜欢给你看这些 桑德拉
I don’t like having to show these to you, Chandra.
但我们需要在下次爆♥炸♥发生之前找到他
But we need to find him before this happens again.
撒米尔总是说这些人才是 伊♥斯♥兰♥最人的敌人
Samir always said that these people were Islam’s worse enemies.
他和这些人在阿富汗打过圣♥战♥
Oh, he fought a Holy War with these folks in Afghanistan
然后在波斯尼亚也打过
and then again in Bosnia.
他被训练来杀人
He was trained to kill.
他是个军人 不是杀手
He was a soldier, not a murderer.
我相信他跟骗其它人一样骗了你
I believe he deceived you as much as anybody else.
他的信仰是他的力量根源
His faith was a source of strength.
不是这个
Not this.
美国加拿大边境
欢迎来到美国 谢谢
Welcome to the U.S. – Thanks.
美国墨西哥边境
洛杉矶
我是那辛的朋友
I’m a friend of Nassim’s.
我来找伊克包尔
I’m here to see lqbal.
谢谢
Shukran.
他们是用“中东法”来提供西班牙攻击的资金的
They transferred the funds for the Spain bombing the Middle Eastern way.
你先拿一千欧元给一个城市里的一个人
You give a thousand Euros to somebody in one city
然后他的表哥或叔叔再付你…
and their cousin or uncle pays it in the…
谢谢 黑斯先生 我们都知道哈瓦拉洗钱系统的运作法
Thank you, Mr. Hayes, we do know what a hawala network is.
钱最后到了伦敦
The money trail ended in London.
西班牙攻击的幕后金主
A Pakistani with some shady business dealings
是一个干不正当交易的巴基斯坦人
was the source of the money for the Spain operation.
昨天他汇了二万五千元到洛杉矶
Yesterday he transferred $25,000 to Los Angeles.
你查出他的身分了吗?
Do you have an ID on him?
快要了
We’re close.
这是加密的电♥话♥ 你可以放心地用它打电♥话♥给我
That’s an encrypted phone. You can call me on it safely.
没人能窃听
Nobody can listen in.
联邦调查局也不行?
Including the FBI?
尤其是联邦调查局
Yeah. Especially the FBI.
你什么时候才能跟纳希尔会面?
When do you think you can get in a room with Nathir again?
我不知道
I don’t know.
大概要等我执行完下一个任务后
Probably not until I do what it is they sent me to do.
那你就继续吧
Then you keep on going.
但问题是如果继续下去
Well, the problem is, to keep going means
我就得把真的炸♥弹♥交到他们手上
I’m going to have to put real bombs in their hands now soon.
如果非得那样才能保持你的卧底
If that what it takes to keep your cover.
你知道我做了多少事才能隐瞒你的身分吗 撒米尔?
Do you realize how far I’ve gone to protect your identity, Samir?
我让你完全不被怀疑
I have kept you completely off the books.
我上司 他上司… 没人知道你的存在
My boss, his boss… nobody knows you even exist.
听着 我不在乎那些 好吗?
Look, I don’t give a shit about any of that, okay?
我们必须重新思考一下
We need to rethink things.
如果你不成功的话 我们可能不会再有机会
If you don’t succeed, we may not get another chance.
你愿意做到什么程度?
How far are you willing to take this?
我们手上都已沾了血
We’ve got blood on our hands.
我们已经杀了无辜的人
We’ve killed innocent people.
对 但如果我们现在停止 他们就真的白死了
Yeah, and if we stop now, they’ll have died for nothing.
这是战争
This is a war.
为了胜利必须不惜一切
You do what it takes to win.
你知道你听起来像谁吗?
You know who you sound like, right?
我们是好人 撒米尔
We’re the good guys, Samir.
我知道
Oh, I know.
嘿!
Hey!
记得你的上司是谁
Remember who you answer to.
我的上司是上帝 我们的都是
I answer to God. We all do.
有问题吗? 没有
Any problem? – No.
欧马 欧马 欧马! 不要!不要!
Omar. Omar, Omar! Don’t! Don’t!
没有引爆器的话根本不会爆♥炸♥
Can’t blow up unless there’s a detonator in it.
别担心 我还是会紧张
Don’t worry. – It still makes me nervous.
我们得谈谈该怎么该怎么寄这些电子邮件
We gotta talk about how we’re gonna send these e-mails.
什么意思? 我以为我们同意加密这些电子邮件
What do you mean? I thought we decided to use coded e-mail.
对 我们是这么说过
No, no, we did. We did.
但问题是这些邮件还是可能被拦截
But the problem is e-mails can get intercepted.
我有更好的主意
I got a better idea.
我们给每个人各自一个邮箱和密♥码♥
We’re gonna give each of our people an e-mail account and a password. All right?
当我们准备行动时 我们就登入信箱
Then when we’re ready to go, we log onto each one,
把指示写下来 但不要寄出
we write the instructions, but we don’t send them.
把信件存成草稿
We save it as a draft.
隔天组员进他们信箱时再查看他们的待送邮件
The next morning they log on, they check their unsent messages.
如果信件就不会送出
Nothing is sent.
联邦调查局就拦截不到了
There’s nothing for the FBI to intercept.
好 好 好 我喜欢
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I like this.
这是名单
Here are the names.
只有十个人
There’s only ten.
我们不能把所有人都放在同一个名单上
We don’t risk putting them all on one list.
他们根本不知道还有其它人的存在
None of them even knows that the other exists.
我喜欢
Ah. I like that.
你好 姊妹
As-Salamu Alaykum, sister.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
That’s okay.
他们要你马上翻译那份文件
They want that file translated right away.
好的
Sure.
英国情报局来的?
From British Intelligence, huh?

Yeah.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
小鸟找到巢了
他们马上就到了
你得离开 现在
You have to get out, now.
什么都别留下
Leave nothing.
站住!
Hold it right there!
手举起来!
Get your hands up!
别动!靠着墙!
Right there! Against the wall!
拉曼先生 你好啊
Mr. Raman, how are you?
也许你没时间仔细读读爱国者法案的细节
Perhaps you haven’t had time to read the fine print of the Patriot Act,
任何人做金钱流通的生意
but any person operating a money transmitting business
必须先向美国政♥府♥注册
must register with the U.S. Government.
你似乎忘了做 拉曼先生
Something you neglected to do, Mr. Raman.
所以每一笔超过一万元的转帐
Now each transfer in excess of $10,000
都可以成立为一项重罪
can be treated as a separate felony
而每一项重罪可判处最高五年的刑罚
and each count is punishable by up to five years in prison.
你转帐了两百万元
And you moved over $2 million.
你是搞钱财的 自己算算吧
I mean, you are the money guy. You can do the math.
如果你愿意合作的话 我们将不对你起诉
Now if you choose to cooperate, the charges against you will be dropped.
是你的选择
The choice is yours.
给你五分钟让你考虑考虑
We’ll give you five minutes to think about it.
等等!
Wait!
你的车子有毛病?
You having some car trouble?
对 一直出些怪声
Yeah, it was making a funny noise.
好像是散热器松了
I think the radiator’s loose.
我有个工具箱
I got a toolbox.
我一直祈祷这天的来临
I’ve been praying for this day to come.
你的祷告成真了 兄弟
Your prayers have been answered, brother.
这个放在引爆机关上
Now these go to the trigger mechanisms.
你只要将它接上电源
All you have to do is attach it to the power source.
这个电子邮件帐号♥有给你的最终指令
This e-mail account has your final instructions on it.
桑德拉
Chandra.
撒米尔! 不 不 不!
Samir! – Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t!
假装我们没有在说话 他们大概在监视你
Pretend we’re not talking. They’re probably watching you right now.
继续拉筋
Just keep stretching.
继续拉
Keep stretching.
撒米尔 发生什么事了?
Samir, what’s going on?
对不起 我不是故意让你卷入这些事的
I’m sorry. I never meant to get you mixed up in all of this.
卷入什么事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!