Yeah. You’re blushing.
当然 你脸都红了
l’m used to it.
我习惯了
l’m used to it.
我习惯了
Connie. Corporate on line 2.
康妮 总公♥司♥在二线
This is Connie Hooper at Fuller Yard.
我是富勒调度场的康妮胡波
l’ll hold.
我会等
Did l hear right? You’ve got a coaster?
听说你有滑行车 真的吗?
Yeah. This sort of thing happens. We’re on it.
偶发事件 我们在处理了
Won’t it trip a relay?
停的下来吗?
Listen, l need to speak to Mr. Galvin directly.
听着 我要直接跟盖文先生报告
l see. Can you have him call me, then?
我了解 可以请他回电吗?
No, l’m about to review the cargo shipment myself.
不 我正要看货物清单
Who the hell are you?
你是谁?
l’m here for the Railroad Safety Campaign.
我来做铁路安全讲习
Scott Werner
史考特华纳
FRA Region 2, Federal Safety lnspector.
联邦铁路局第二区安全检查员
l’m supposed to give a presentation to the children, go over some basic stuff.
我来替学童上课
Bunny?
邦尼
Can you help me out here?
帮我一下好吗?
see this guy right there?
你看到那个人了吗?
He’s gonna tell you where to sit.
他会带你去坐下
l brought some gauges…
我带了测量仪来
The kids are gonna love that. lt’s great.
小朋友会喜欢 太好了
Where the hell is this thing?
这东西到底在哪里?
molten phenol
液态酚 危险物质
Bunny? l need to know exactly what’s in cars 7 to 10.
邦尼 我要知道7到10车装什么
Get a hold of the shipper, please.
请帮我联络寄货人
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Where’s the train? Where does it look like the goddamn train is?
火车呢?你说火车在哪里
lt’s not here! What are you doing out here?
我不知道 你在这里干什么?
Do l look like l got a train hidden in my back pocket?
我有可能把火车藏在口袋里吗?
Bunny, get me Connie. lt’s Ned.
邦尼 帮我接给康妮 我是奈德
Did you get here too late? Don’t give me that shit.
一你太慢到了 一少来这一套
You two numbnuts are always screwing up.
你们两个白♥痴♥老把事情搞砸
You switched the track that was supposed to get the train on the right track.
你调换轨道了吗?
Connie. Yeah, it’s Ned.
康妮 我是奈德
Did you throw that switch yet?
你把开关弄好没?
Yeah, six minutes ago, but your train, it’s not here.
6分钟前就弄好了 但没看到火车
l thought it might be going a little slower than you guessed,
我以为车速比你想的慢
but these two numbnuts that you sent, they just showed up
但你派来的两个白♥痴♥刚出现
and they ain’t seen it, either.
他们也没看到
Are you saying our train’s already passed?
你是说火车已经过去了
Yes, ma’am. That’d be my guess.
我想是这样
lt’s not a coaster. That train’s under power.
它不是滑行车 火车有动力
That’d be my guess, too.
我也是这么认为
Put Dewey on the phone. Sure.
叫杜伊接电♥话♥
She wants to talk to you, asshole.
她要跟你说话 浑蛋
l need you to rally every cell in that brain of yours.
我要你用力地想
When you applied the independent,
你设定独♥立♥刹车的时候
was the throttle in the forward position?
油门在前进的状态吗?
Yeah, l had to get it moving!
没错 我要让它移♥动♥
ln what position was the throttle set?
油门放在什么位置?
Damn it, Dewey, what position?
该死 在什么位置?
the throttle was in notch 8, full power.
油门在第八格全速前进
lt was 39 cars!
它拖了39节车
Okay. Take the southbound track. Catch up.
好 往南跟上去
See if it’s still going slow enough for one of you to climb on.
看你们能不能爬上去
You have got until milepost 13 before the track splits.
你要等到13号♥哩程标轨道才会分开
Let me talk to Ned again.
让我跟奈德说话
Nice job, asshole!
做得好 浑蛋
Ned, l want you to get back in your car and follow the mainline. Okay?
奈德 我要你回到车上跟着主线
l want a set of eyes on that train.
我要你盯住列车
You got them. Roger that.
没问题 了解
l can’t hear you!
我听不到
Railroad Safety Campaign!
铁路安全非常重要
You’re good.
没问题
Keep it coming. 50.
还有50尺
20 feet.
20尺
Slow down.
减速
All right, you’re good.
搞定了
Yeah. What’s going on?
杰西 怎么了
You got a minute?
可以讲话吗?
l thought he said it was looking good.
他不是说状况很好?
That’s what he thought.
他本来这么想
Turns out the judge they assigned was a real hard-ass.
但是遇上的法官非常难搞
You gotta be kidding me.
别开玩笑了
Look, the restraining order is being continued for another 30 days.
保护令又被延长了30天
Thirty days? What am l supposed to do for 30 days?
30天 我该怎么办
Stay away from my kid?
不能接近孩子
And then there’s another hearing after that, l guess.
还会有一个听证会
What’s taking you so long, Will?
威尔 怎么这么慢?
You call that lawyer, you can tell him he can stick it up his ass. l got to go.
你叫那个律师去死 我得做事了
Will, pick up the radio.
威尔 拿起无线电
Will, pick up the radio. Over.
威尔 拿起无线电 完毕
Are you there? Yeah.
一你在吗? 一在
Yeah. Get off the phone,
别再讲电♥话♥了
knock off the hand brakes, get up here. lt’s time to go. We got work to do.
放开手刹车 快上来 该走了
Copy.
收到
No, it’s definitely under power.
确定有动力 但车速还不确定
l thought all these trains had some sort of dead-man brake.
这些车不是都有紧急刹车装置?
There’s a wand the engineer has to hit periodically
但要靠人力启动
or the air brakes are automatically applied.
不然还能靠空气刹车
Unfortunately, this train’s air brakes were disconnected.
但空气刹车没有连接
Sir, l would gladly explain the particulars of locomotive operation to you
我很乐意解释火车头基本操作
if we had time,
如果有足够的时间
but right now l really need your assistance
但现在我需要您的协助
posting officers at all the mainline crossings.
派遣警员到所有主线上的平交道
One question.
一个问题
How do you all plan to stop it?
你们打算如何让车停下来
We’re working on it.
我们还在想办法
Go, go, go! The split’s coming up!
快快 前面又要分轨了
Are you sure you can do this?
你确定上的去?
Just get alongside of the cab.
开到驾驶厢旁就对了
Get up alongside of it!
开到驾驶厢旁边
l’m trying!
我在努力了
Go, go, go!
快点
Remember, we don’t have a lot of track!
我们没剩多少轨道了
You got it, go, go!
可以了 快上去
Dewey!
杜伊!
lt’s too fast! Back it up!
太快了 慢一点
Come on, Dewey! Go back!
杜伊 慢一点
Jump, Gilleece! Do it!
葛利 快上去
Get in! Watch out!
快回车里 小心
So now what the hell do we do?
这下我们该怎么办
How many cars are we supposed to cut in?
我们该挂多少节车厢
Twenty. Why?
20节 为什么
Twenty cars, okay.
20节 好
See the switch stand up ahead of us?
有看到前面的开关标志吗?
The switch stand, yeah? Uh-huh.
开关标志?
Take a look in the rear view mirror. You see the one behind us?
看后视镜 看到后面那个了吗?
Way back there. You see it? Uh-huh.
最后面那边 看到了吗?
There’s exactly 21 cars between the two stands.
两个标志问刚好是21节的距离
Don’t ask me how l know.
别问我怎么知道的
So why is it that there’s still more than four and a half cars that are yet to clear?
为什么还有4节半的车厢在距离外
Because l…
因为我…
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Because what?
因为什么?
l cut in too many cars.
因为我挂了太多车厢
Cut in too many cars, huh?
挂了太多车厢
Maybe if you weren’t on my ass the whole time,
如果不是你一直找我麻烦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!