我们今天赔了一点儿
..we took a little loss today.
泰勒菲跌到了约定卖♥♥价 赔了大概10万元
We got stopped out on Terafly. About a hundred grand.
我想你父亲不是那公♥司♥的工会代表吧
Well, I guess your dad’s not a union representative of that company, huh?
你怎么知道我爸的事
How do you know about my father?
最有价值的商品就是情报
The most valuable commodity I know of is information.
你说是不是
Wouldn’t you agree?
外面的人买♥♥股票是用猜的
The public’s out there throwing darts at a board, sport.
我可不会乱枪打鸟 我只做有把握的事
I don’t throw darts at a board. I bet on sure things.
孙子兵法中说到
Read Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
不战而屈人之兵
“Every battle is won before it’s ever fought.”
你好好想想
Think about it.
你没有我想像中聪明
You’re not as smart as I thought you were.
你有没有想过为何基金管理人打不过史坦普500股价指数
You ever wonder why fund managers can’t beat the S&P 500?
因为他们是绵羊 绵羊就是要被宰的
Cos they’re sheep. And sheep get slaughtered.
我从69年就入行了
I’ve been in this business since ’69.
哈佛大学的工商管理硕士多数比狗屎还不如
Most of these Harvard MBA types don’t add up to dogshit.
这一行需要开窍的聪明人 要够饥渴 还要冷血
You need guys that are poor, smart and hungry. And no feelings.
有输有赢 但要一直奋战下去
You win a few, you lose a few, but you keep on fighting.
若你需要朋友 就养条狗吧 外面的世界是场近身战
And if you need a friend, get a dog. It’s trench warfare out there, pal.
-乔治 -戈登
– Hey, Georgie. – Hey, Gordon.
-你在拉赤蒙住得好吗 -很好 派克沙的案子如何
– How’s Larchmont treating you? – Fine. How’s the Praxar deal going?
-你自己知道 -混♥蛋♥
– You should know, pal. – Asshole!
在这里也一样
And inside here, too.
我已经有20个营业员在分♥析♥股市走向 我不需要再多请一个
I got 20 other brokers analysing charts, pal. I don’t need another one.
后会有期
See you around, Buddy.
盖柯先生 我不只是个营业员
I am notjust another broker, Mr Gekko.
若你再给我一次机会 我会证明给你看
If you give me another chance, I’ll prove it.
我会为你两肋插刀 只要你再给我一次机会 求求你
I’ll go the extra yard for you. Just one more chance, Mr Gekko. Please!
你还要一个机会 那就别再给我情报 开始去帮我找情报
Want another chance? Then stop sending me information, and start getting me some.
把衣服穿好 我带你去看我的分♥析♥
Get dressed. I’ll show you my charts.
-知道他名字吗 -当然 赖瑞·怀曼 蓄谋投资者的前辈之一
– You know the name? – Of course, Larry Wildman, one of the first raiders.
赖瑞·怀曼爵士 英国人全都一个样 自命清高
Sir Larry Wildman. Like all Brits, thinks he was born with a better pot to piss in.
用钱收买♥♥我的秘书 刺探军情
Bribed an old secretary of mine to open her mouth.
偷走我方与药厂的交易
Stole RDL Pharmaceuticals right from under me.
正义使者怀曼
Wildman, the “White Knight”.
我记得那笔交易 盖柯先生 你有参与吗
I remember that deal. You were involved, Mr Gekko?
报仇的时候到了
Payback time.
你看到那栋大楼了吗 那是我10年前买♥♥下的
See that building? I bought that building ten years ago.
投资的第一笔房♥地♥产♥
My first real-estate deal.
两年后卖♥♥掉 赚了80万
Sold it two years later. Made an $800,000 profit.
这比起做♥爱♥还要棒
It was better than sex.
我当时以为那已是天文数字 而如今那只是我的一日所得
At the time I thought that was all the money in the world. Now it’s a day’s pay.
总之 我在怀曼那边有人卧底
Anyway, I had a mole in Wildman’s operation.
-他的工作只做了一半就被解雇了 -我听不太懂
– He gave me half the picture, then got fired. – I don’t think I follow you.
怀曼人在本地 他刚成为美国公民
Wildman’s in town. He just became an American citizen.
有大生意在进行
Something big is going down, OK?
我要知道他去哪里 见哪些人
I wanna know where he goes, what he sees.
我要你把大局给拼凑出来
I want you, pal, to fill out the missing picture.
盖柯先生 我不是做这种事的 我的执照可能因此被吊销
Mr Gekko, it’s not exactly what I do. I could lose my licence.
若被证管会发现 我还得坐牢 这是内线消息 对吧
lf the SEC found out, I could go to jail. That’s inside information, isn’t it?
你是指像父亲对儿子说有关航♥空♥公♥司♥官司胜诉的事
Like when a father tells his son about a court ruling on an airline?
还是有人无意听到我要买♥♥泰达 他也决定自己买♥♥一点儿
Or someone overhears I’m buying Teldar, and decides he’s gonna buy some?
又或是某司的董事会主席决定炒作公♥司♥新上市的股票
Or the chairman of the board of XYZ decides it’s time to blow out XYZ?
你是这个意思
ls that what you mean?
除非你父亲换一家公♥司♥做
Unless your father’s on the board of directors of another company,…
不然你我就很难做生意
..you and I are gonna have a very tough time doing business together.
-那么卖♥♥命呢 -卖♥♥命怎么样 你工作很卖♥♥命吗
– What about hard work? – What about it? You work hard?
我打赌你熬夜分♥析♥那些要我买♥♥的烂股对吧 你又能得了什么好处
Bet you stayed up analysing that stock you gave me. Where’d it get you?
我父亲每天工作得死去活来 却在49岁就心脏病发而死
My father worked like an elephant till he dropped dead at 49 with a heart attack.
醒醒吧 朋友
Wake up, will ya, pal?
若你不是局内人 你就是出局了
lf you’re not inside, you are outside, OK?
我不是指那些年薪40万在华尔街讨生活的老古板
I’m not talking about some $400,000-a-year Wall Street stiff,…
坐坐头等舱 生活舒适就算了 我说的可是大笔的现金
..flying first class and being comfortable. I’m talking about liquid.
有钱到可以自己买♥♥飞机
Rich enough to have your own jet.
有钱到不会浪费时间
Rich enough not to waste time.
我说的不是5千万 就是1亿
Fifty, a hundred million dollars, Buddy.
做不成真正的玩家
A player,…
就只能当无名小卒
..or nothing.
你有进我办公室的能耐
Now you had what it took to get into my office.
重点是你有无能耐留下来
The real question is whether you got what it takes to stay.
你看那边
Look at that.
你能说这两个人的区别 只在于运气吗
You’re gonna tell me the difference between this guy and that guy is luck?
莫哈马 靠边停
Mohammed, pull over.
不介意的话我就放你在这下车 我快迟到了
If you don’t mind, I’m gonna drop you off here. I’m late.
巴德 幸会了
Buddy, it’s been nice meeting you, OK?
好吧 盖柯先生
All right, Mr Gekko.
你说动我了
You got me.
借过
Excuse me, please.
借过
Excuse me.
对不起 您订位了吗
I’m sorry, sir. Do you have a reservation?
-一个人的位子 -不好意思我们只接受订位 整个星期都订满了
– Uh, table for one. – Excuse me. Reservations only. We’re booked for a week.
好 你别推
All right. Don’t touch.
都帮您准备好了
Everything ready, sir.
不好意思 怀曼先生在那班机上吗
Excuse me! Is Mr Wildman on board that plane?
糟糕 我老板会宰了我 我本该要把这个交给他的
Shit! My boss is gonna kill me! I’m supposed to give him this.
-你知那班飞机的目的地吗 -宾州的伊利
– You know where that plane is going? – Erie, Pennsylvania.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上在康赛德的垃圾债券部待着
After spending the morning at Kahn Seidelman in the junk-bond department,…
和一群衣冠楚楚的中阶经理人在那家法国餐厅吃了中饭
..he had lunch at that restaurant, Le Circus, with some well-dressed bean counters.
稍后在摩根信托待了一会 从脸上的笑容和握手的热络情形看
He later stopped off at Morgan. I’d say from all the smiling and palm-pressing
赖瑞应该拿到了条件优厚的融♥资♥
..Larry got himself some nice fat financing, GG.
很聪明 但还不够聪明 福尔摩斯 让我们掷掷骰子 玩点大富翁
Bright, but not bright enough, Sherlock. Roll the dice and play Monopoly.
赖瑞爵士去宾州的伊利干嘛
What box is Sir Larry gonna land on in Erie, Pennsylvania?
天啊 他要买♥♥安纳克钢铁公♥司♥的股票
Jesus Christ! He’s buying Anacott Steel.
好 等明天开市 我要你买♥♥1千5百股安纳克钢铁
OK. When the market opens tomorrow, I want you to buy 1500 July 50 calls.
-你听到了吗 -1千5百股 是
– You hear me? – 1500 Yes, sir.
然后再买♥♥1千股巨额股票 上限是50元
And start buying 1,000-share blocks and take it up to $50.
当涨到50元时就放出消息给你朋友吃点甜头
When it reaches 50, give out a little taste to your friends.
然后我要你去电华尔街记事报 分机1605
Then I want you to call the Wall Street Chronicle, extension 1605.
你告诉那个人 蓝色马蹄爱安纳克钢铁
You tell the man “Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel”.
-你听懂了吗 -华尔街记事报
– You got that? – The Wall Street Chronicle.
好 恭喜 巴德 你得分了 再联络
All right. Congratulations, Buddy. You scored. I’ll talk at ya.
开始全面买♥♥进安纳克钢铁股
Start buying Anacott Steel across the board.
用海外帐户的名义
Use the offshore accounts.
别声张出去
And keep it quiet.
法兰克 46元买♥♥进1万股安纳克钢铁 购买♥♥权开放时要通知我
Frank, 10,000 ANC at 46. Let me know how the options are opening, OK?
谢谢你
Thank you.
杰史证券
Jackson Steinem!
安纳克钢铁现价多少 -最高买♥♥价是45.75 最低卖♥♥价是46
– How is Anacott Steel? – 5 3/4, 6.2,000 up.
-46买♥♥1万股 -我卖♥♥你两万股
– Six at 10,000. – I’ll sell you 2,000.
安纳克钢铁我是说两万股
That’s not what I said. I said 20,000 shares.
安纳克 46元买♥♥进
Anacott trades at six.
-48.25再卖♥♥8千股 -我买♥♥了
– 8,000 at a quarter? – I’ll take 8,000.
两千股 最高买♥♥价是46
Make it six to a half, 2,000 up.
对 我知道现在是几点 我就是要跟你说这件事
I know what time it is, and this is what I’m saying.
厄先生我们有重要的财经消息
We have important financial news, Mr Erlich,
这个消息事关你的未来
that just happens to concern your future.
你可以赚上 这是怎么回事
You could benefit… What’s going on?
安纳克钢铁一路狂飚 叫你最好的客户大笔买♥♥进
Anacott Steel. Put your best customers in it.
卢 我报你一支稳当的股票
Lou, I got a sure thing.
安纳克钢铁
Anacott Steel.
除了死亡和税赋之外 没有稳当的事
No such thing, except death and taxes.
那家公♥司♥现在不行了毫无基本面可言
Not a good company any more. No fundamentals.
怎么了 巴德
What’s goin’ on, Bud?
你知道吗
You know something?
记住 这是没有捷径的
Remember, there are no short cuts, son.
炒短线的人只会跟牛市一起陪葬
Quick-buck artists come and go with every bull market.
做长♥期♥的玩家才能挨过熊市
The steady players make it through the bear markets.
巴德 你是这里的一员
You’re a part of something here, Bud.
你赚来的钱养活了股市分♥析♥的人才 你可别出♥卖♥♥♥了这一点
The money you make for people creates science and research jobs. Don’t sell that out.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章勇敢的心
下一篇文章帕丁顿熊
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!