买♥♥方立刻调头 股票直线狂跌 最低至16.5 终场以17元作收
..buyers ran for cover and the stock plummeted to 16 1/2 before closing at 17.
今晚在谣言满天飞之际 又出现一个震撼股市的传闻
Then, amidst all the scuttlebutt, another rumble shook the street.
根据多方消息指出
According to many sources. Raider Sir Lawrence Wildman has stepped in
怀曼爵士已大量购入蓝星股票
and bought a substantial block of Bluestar,…
并将于明晚6时 宣布蓝星重整方案 此举已获得工会的支持
..and will announce a deal tomorrow that includes the support of the unions.
记者访问到股市分♥析♥师
We talked with a leading stock market analyst,…
以了解今日的震动行情对于
..in order to understand the ramifications…
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
笑一笑 卡洛琳 世上还是有正义
Smile, Carolyn. There’s justice in the world.
各位早
Good morning, folks.
有谁死了吗
Did somebody die?
早啊 查克 早啊 卢
Morning, Chuckie. Morning, Lou.
巴德
Bud…
我喜欢你
Bud, I like you.
不过记住一件事
Just remember something.
人往深渊里看
Man looks in the abyss.
他看不到倒影
There’s nothing staring back at him.
人在此刻才能了解自己的个性
At that moment, man finds his character.
而这也使他能离开深渊
And that is what keeps him out of the abyss.
我想我了解
I think I understand.
珍奈 打通电♥话♥给我父亲
Janet, get my father, will you?
他刚进公♥司♥ 我再打给你
He just came in. I’ll call you back.
你们大概不是来开退休帐户的
I guess you’re not here to open an lRA.
我是邮务检查处的亨利 美国检察官办公室的哈先生
Henry Patterson, Postal lnspection Service. Mr Ebenhopper, US Attorney’s office.
证管会的莫瑞斯先生
Evan Morrissey, Securities and Exchange Enforcement office.
你被逮捕了 福先生 罪名是涉嫌背信
You’re under arrest for conspiracy to commit securities fraud,…
并违法从事内线交易行为
..and for violating the lnsider Traders Sanction Act.
我第一眼就知道你不是好东西
The minute I laid eyes on you, I knew you were no good.
你有权保持缄默 并拒绝回答问题
You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions.
但你所说的话将做为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used against you.
你有权聘请律师陪同应讯
You have the right to consult an attorney…
或由国家指派公设辩护律师
..and to have an attorney present during any questioning.
再见了 卡洛琳
So long, Carolyn.
巴德 你好吗
Hiya, Buddy.
戈登
Gordon.
你想用蓝星来捅我一刀
Sandbagged me on Bluestar, huh?
你自以为能替老师上一课 你想要反客为主
I guess you think you taught the teacher a lesson, that the tail can wag the dog, huh?
我来提点提点你
Well, let me clue you in, pal.
你脚下的冰开始溶化了
The ice is melting right underneath your feet.
要不是我 你能那么快就窜起
You think you could have gotten this far this fast with anybody else?
要不是我 你能追上像黛玲那种人
And dickin’ someone like Darien?

No.
你只能打胡乱电♥话♥碰运气骗寡妇和牙医 买♥♥个20股稳赔的股票
You’d be cold-calling widows and dentists to buy fuckin’ dogshit stock!
带你入门的是我
I took you in!
你这个无名小卒
A nobody!
我为你开了一道门
I opened doors for you.
教会你这一行的运作方法 如何取得有价值的情报
I showed you how the system works, the value of information, how to get it!
富汉石油 布蓝特资源 大地力学
Fulham Oil, Brant Resources, Geodynamics!
这就是你回报我的方法
And this is how you fuckin’ pay me back, you cockroach!
我给了你黛玲
I gave you Darien!
我给你男子气概 我给你一切
I gave you your manhood! I gave you everything!
你本来可以成为好手中的好手
You coulda been one of the great ones, Buddy.
我看着你 如同看到我自己
I look at you… and I see myself.
这是为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想我终于了解到
I guess I realised that…
自己只是福巴德
..I’m just Bud Fox.
不论我多想成为戈登·盖柯
As much as I wanted to be Gordon Gekko…
我永远只会是福巴德
..I’ll always be Bud Fox.
教会你这一行的运作方法 如何取得有价值的情报
I showed you how the system works, the value of information, how to get it!
富汉石油 布蓝特资源
Fulham Oil, Brant Resources…
巴德 你这么做是对的
You did the right thing, Bud.
你全盘拖出 把钱还了回去
You told the truth and gave the money back.
在这个可笑的世界当中 你算是正好及格
All things considered in this cockamamie world, you’re shooting par.
你帮忙挽救了航♥空♥公♥司♥ 他们会永远记得你
You helped save the airline, and they’ll remember you for it.
若我是你 就会考虑怀曼先生 替你在蓝星安排的职位
That’s right. Think about the job at Bluestar that Wildman offered you.
爸 你也知道我就要去坐牢了
Dad, I’m going to jail and you know it.
孩子 或许这就是代价
Yeah, well… maybe that’s the price, son.
可以肯定的是 你在里头一定不好过
It’s gonna be hard on you,…that’s for sure.
不过换个角度来看
..but maybe in a kind of screwed-up way
这也算是福气了
it’s the best thing that coulda happened to you.
别再一心只想着赚容易钱 去做些事情让自己不枉此生
Stop going for the easy buck and produce something with your life.
自己去创造些什么 而不是靠别人吃饭
Create, instead of living off the buying and selling of others.
我们先去停车 再过去找你
We’ll park the car and catch up with you.

All right.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章勇敢的心
下一篇文章帕丁顿熊
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!