孩子啊 疯狂的孩子
Boy, boy, crazy boy
要保持冷静
Stay loose, boy
轻轻呼气 轻轻吸气 小心动作
Breeze it, buzz it Easy does it
放松 孩子
Turn off the juice, boy
去吧 男人 别耍孩子气
Go, man, go But not like a yo-yo school boy
遇事冷静 孩子
Just play it cool, boy
要非常冷静
Real cool
小心点 伙计
Careful, buddy.
超人 你自己小心点 来吧
Careful yourself, Superman. Come on.
酷! -走吧!
Cool! – Go!
疯了! -酷!
Crazy! – Cool!
走吧! -疯了!
Go! – Crazy!
走吧!
Go!
来啊! -托尼!
Come on! – Tony!
给我!
I’m open!
泰格 扔过来!
Tiger, toss it!
来吧 咱们走!
Come on, let’s go!
孩子啊 疯狂的孩子
Boy, boy, crazy boy
要保持冷静
Stay loose, boy
轻轻呼气 轻轻吸气 小心动作
Breeze it, buzz it Easy does it
放松 孩子
Turn off the juice, boy
遇事冷静 孩子
Just play it cool, boy
非常冷静
Real cool

Pow.

Pow.
砰!
Pow, pow!

Pow.

Pow.
在今晚
It’s happening tonight.
我们只知道这么多
That’s all we know.
如果有哪个小子送了命 肯定会被早报大肆报道
The morning papers filled with stories about dead kids.
我的地盘上不能出这种事
Not on my watch.
林肯广场的每个街区
Every block of Lincoln Square,
圣胡安山的每一寸土地
every inch of San Juan Hill.
我要封锁整个西城
I want the West Side locked down.
火箭帮今晚会大放异彩
The Jets are gonna Have their day tonight
火箭帮今晚会主宰一切
The Jets are gonna Have their way tonight
波多黎各人婆婆妈妈什么 “公平打斗”
The Puerto Ricans grumble “Fair fight”
但是他们一动粗 我们就会加倍奉还
But when they start a rumble We’ll rumble ’em right
今晚我们会攻他们出其不意
We’re gonna hand ’em a surprise tonight
今晚会把他们打得屁滚尿流
We’re gonna cut ’em down to size tonight
我们说过 “好吧 别闹了 没有套路”
We said, “OK, no rumpus No tricks”
但如果他们敢出老千 我们也有办法奉还
But just in case they jump us We’re ready to mix
今晚!
Tonight!
我们会打翻一切
We’re gonna rock it tonight
我们会占据上风 享受胜利
We’re gonna jazz it up And have us a ball
他们会受到教训
They’re gonna get it tonight
他们越顽抗 就会越受伤
The more they turn it on The harder they’ll fall
他们开始这一切
Well, they began it
他们开始这一切
Well, they began it
而我们会阻止他们 一了百了
And we’re the ones to stop ’em Once and for all
今晚!
Tonight!
今晚安妮塔会很开心
Anita’s gonna get her kicks tonight – Ssh!
今晚我们两个会互相嬉戏
We’ll have our private little mix tonight
他会拖着燥热而疲劳的身体回来 那又怎么样?
He’ll walk in hot and tired So what?
他疲劳不疲劳不重要 只要他燥热
Don’t matter if he’s tired As long as he’s hot
今晚 -今晚
Tonight Tonight
今晚不会平静
Won’t be just any night
今晚没有启明星
Tonight there will be no morning star
今晚
Tonight, tonight
今晚我会见我的爱人
I’ll see my love tonight
我们面前 星星都会止步
And for us Stars will stop where they are
今天真是度日如年
Today The minutes seem like hours
时间都像停止流逝
The hours go so slowly
天还在亮着
And still the sky is light
月亮啊 要明亮啊
Oh, moon, grow bright
好让这漫长的一日
And make this endless day
配上一个永不结束的夜
Endless night
火箭帮今晚会赢得胜利
The Jets are comin’ out on top tonight
我们得小心博纳多
We’re gonna watch Bernardo drop tonight
那个波多黎各人必须被打倒
That Puerto Rican punk’ll go down
他一倒我们就算是赢得了胜利
And when he’s hollered uncle We’ll tear up the town
今晚 -哥们儿 我们会在你身后
Tonight, tonight We’ll be in back of you, boy

Right
今晚不会平静 -今晚我们会击倒他
Won’t be just any night We’re gonna flatten him good

Right
同生共死?
Womb to tomb?
同生共死!
Sperm to worm!
然后我们会开场庆功会
And then we’ll have us A ball tonight
今晚 -今晚我们会大获全胜
Tonight, tonight – We’re gonna rock it tonight
今晚我会见到爱人 -今晚我们会占据上风
I’ll see my love tonight – We’re gonna jazz it tonight
我们面前 星星都会止步
And for us Stars will stop where they are
今晚我们会共度良宵
We’re gonna mix it tonight
今天真是度日如年
Today The minutes seem like hours
他们开始的 -时间都像停止流逝
They began it – The hours go so slowly
他们开始的 -天还在亮着
They began it – And still the sky is light
我们会阻止他们 一了百了 -我们会阻止他们 一了百了
We’ll stop ’em Once and for all We’ll stop ’em Once and for all
月亮啊 要明亮啊
Oh, moon, grow bright
好让这漫长的一日 配上一个永不结束的夜
And make this endless day Endless night
今晚我们会大获全胜
We’re gonna rock it tonight
今晚
Tonight
欢迎来北极
Welcome to the North Pole.
这里都是盐
It’s salt.
是街上结冰的时候用的
For when the streets ice up.
关灯
Kill the lights.
你答应过你的朋友会来的
Promised your buddy was gonna be here.
老板 要是你现在不守信用
If you don’t keep your word, jefe,
我怎么能相信 你们以后会不踏上我们的地盘…?
how am I going to believe you’ll keep out of our territory after…
就在全部希望破灭之时
And just when all hope is lost…
听啊 这就是响彻世界的惊雷
So, is this the shot heard round the world,
还是你继续抒发你的心绪?
or just, you know, more of your bullshit?
别问我开枪的事情 哥们 你才是手里有枪那个
Don’t ask me about shooting, pal. You’re the one with the gun.
对啊 那你到底是谁? 是敌还是友?
That’s right, and who are you? Friend or foe?
你丧失理智了 -嘿
You’re out of control. – Hey.
你跟我们一伙的话我用不着这玩意儿
I don’t need it if you stand with us.
给你 拿着
Here, take it.
拿着吧 你拿着安全些
Go on, it’ll be safe with you.
而且你会帮我
And you pitch in.
我要跟他谈…
I wanna talk to…
现在谈话的活儿是我的
I’m doing the talking now.
咱们上吧!
Lets do it!
好!
Yeah!
现在就开始!
Right now!
我能跟你聊聊吗? -有话就说…
Can I talk to you? – Anything you need to say,
我可以传话 -我们已经谈够了
you can say through me. – We talked enough.
现在试试别的手段
Let’s try something else.
你和我…
You and me,
我们只是互相有些绊脚而已
we just got off on the wrong foot, is all.
我一直都知道脚该放在什么地方
I always know which foot I’m on.
我们都知道你很能打 博纳多
We all know you can fight, Bernardo.
所以你能不能先别着急…
So, can you just quit dancing for a second…
你能不能别在他耳朵边唠叨了?
Yeah, can you quit whispering in his ear?
听一听我来到这里想说给的话?
…and listen to what I came here to tell you?
我对你没有任何意见
I got nothing against you.
而且 如果我不小心冒犯了你
And… And if I, somehow or other, if I offended you,
我向你道歉
I apologise.
嘿 伙计 我还以为我们来这里是打架的
Oye, pana, I thought we were going to fight.
你没给他带束花来?
Did you bring him flowers, too?
快点 别挑逗他了!把他打趴下!
Come on, quit flirting with him! Close his eyes!
你能不能闭嘴安静一会儿?
Hey, can’t you shut up for a single goddamn second?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!