For I’m loved
而且是个神奇的男孩子
By a pretty wonderful boy
回去工作!
Get back to work!
我没打卡
I didn’t punch my time card.
奇诺?
Chino?
玛丽亚
María.
我们跟火箭帮打了一架
There was a fight con los Jets.
打到最后也没人能阻止托尼
Like it was over before anyone could stop him.
还有里夫 他被捅了一刀 还有…
And Riff, he got stabbed, and…
托尼
Tony.
托尼杀了博纳多
Tony killed Bernardo.
奇诺!骗子!
Chino! Liar!
那边是怎么了?
What’s going on down there?
我不是要…
I… I didn’t mean for it to…
你答应过你会阻止他们打架
You promised you would stop this.
你答应过你会阻止这场群架!
You promised you would stop this!
我尝试过了
I tried. I tried.
可你接下来杀了他! 不是 你还杀了我!
And then you murdered him! No, no, you murdered me!
你就是凶手!
You’re a killer! The killer!
我这就去自首
I’m going to the cops.
只是想先见你一面
I just had to see you first.
如果你让他们把你从我身边带走
If you let them take you from me,
这件事我怎么原谅你?
how do I forgive you for that?
平价药房♥
走!
Go!
快跑!
Come on!
求求您了 我们得逃出去
Come on, we gotta get outta here.
卡里奥卡朗姆酒
波多黎各朗姆酒
有个地方
There’s a place
只为你和我
For us
有个地方
Somewhere
我们两个的天地
A place for us
祥和而宁静
Peace and quiet
空气清新
And open air
等着我们
Wait for us
有个地方
Somewhere
有个时刻
There’s a
是我们的
Time for us
有一天
Someday
有个时刻是我们的
A time for us
共度的时光
Time together
可以休憩
With time to spare
可以学习
Time to learn
可以照顾
Time to care
有一天
Someday
有个地方
Somewhere
我们会找到一种新的生活
We’ll find a new way of living
我们会找到一种谅解的方式
We’ll find a way of forgiving
有个地方
Somewhere
有个地方
There’s a
是我们两个的
Place for us
我们两个的时光和地方
A time and place for us
携我的手
Hold my hand
我们正在半路上
And we’re halfway there
携我的手 我会带你去那美好的地方
Hold my hand And I’ll take you there
不论何故
Somehow
有一天
Someday
有个地方
Somewhere
我得走了
I should go.
去哪里?
Where?
达克药行
Go to Doc’s.
华伦缇娜会有办法
Valentina will know what to do.
托尼!
Tony!
答应我你一定会去
Promise me you will.
玛丽亚
María.
跟我走吧
Come with me now.
我不能
I can’t. I can’t.
玛丽亚
María.
我差不多…我马上…
Sí, I’m almost… I’ll come out in a…
走吧
Go. Go.
我爱他
I love him.
那个男孩子杀了你哥哥
A boy like that Who’d kill your brother
忘了他吧 再找一个
Forget that boy and find another
找个你本族的人 守着你本族的人
One of your own kind Stick to your own kind
那样的男人只会给你带来苦痛
A boy like that will give you sorrow
你明天就去找个新的
You’ll meet another boy tomorrow
找个你本族的人 守着你本族的人
One of your own kind Stick to your own kind
一个杀人犯不会去爱
A boy who kills cannot love
一个杀人犯没有爱心
A boy who kills has no heart
可他却被你爱上了
And he’s the boy who gets your love
还俘获了你的心
And gets your heart
真是个聪明人啊 玛丽亚
Very smart, María Very smart
那样的男人只是为了沾花惹草
A boy like that wants one thing only
事成之后就拂袖而去
And when he’s done He’ll leave you lonely
他会毁掉你的爱 他已经毁掉了我的
He’ll murder your love He murdered mine
等着瞧吧 玛丽亚
Just wait and see Just wait, María
等着瞧吧
Just wait and see
不 安妮塔
Oh, no, Anita, no
安妮塔 不
Anita, no
要我说 这不是真的
It isn’t true Not for me
你觉得是真的 我觉得不是
It’s true for you Not for me
我听到你的劝告 我的头脑
I hear your words And in my head
清楚这些都是忠告 但我的心 安妮塔
I know they’re smart But my heart, Anita
但我的心知道这不是真的 -那个男孩子杀了你哥哥
But my heart Knows they’re wrong A boy like that Who’d kill your brother
而且我的心意已决 -忘了他吧 再找一个
And my heart is too strong Forget that boy and find another
因为我 -找个你本族的人 守着你本族的人
For I belong – One of your own kind Stick to your own kind
只属于他 有一件事情我很清楚
To him alone, to him alone One thing I know
一个杀人犯不会去爱 -我属于他
A boy who kills cannot love – I am his
我不关心他是什么人 -一个杀人犯没有爱心
I don’t care what he is – A boy who kills has no heart
我不明白为什么会这样 -可他却被你爱上了
I don’t know why it’s so And he’s the boy Who gets your love
我也不想知道 -还俘获了你的心
I don’t want to know – And gets your heart
真是个聪明人啊 玛丽亚
Very smart, María Very smart
不 安妮塔
Oh, no, Anita, no
你应该更能理解
You should know better
你爱过 或者也说过这样的话
You were in love Or so you said
你应该更能理解
You should know better
我有一份爱情
I have a love
而这是我拥有的全部
And it’s all that I have
不论对错
Right or wrong
我还能做什么?
What else can I do?
我爱他
I love him
我是他的
I’m his
他的全部
And everything he is
也是我的
I am, too
我有一份爱情
I have a love
而这是我需要的全部
And it’s all that I need
不论对错
Right or wrong
而他也需要我
And he needs me, too
我爱他
I love him
我们结合在一起
We’re one
除了抱紧他
There’s nothing to be done
永远抱紧他
Not a thing I can do
我已无能为力
But hold him
没有别的可做
Hold him forever
现在跟他在一起
Be with him now
明天
Tomorrow
还有
And all
我的一生
Of my life
当爱如此炽热
When love comes so strong
不必再谈对错
There is no right or wrong
你的爱
Your love is

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!