不许他跟罪犯搅合在一起
He is not allowed to associate with criminals.
小心 别掉下拉
Look, don’t fall off that ladder.
你这把年纪骨头很脆 我这是好心提醒你
At your age, brittle bones. That’s all I’m saying.
那块糖你要付钱
You’ll pay for that candy.
五美分 放在柜台上!
Five cents. On the counter!
赊给我一块银河糖 行吧? 你举手之劳而已
Stand me for a Milky Way, huh? Least you could do.
同生共死…
Womb to tomb
在我心里从来不是一句玩笑
wasn’t never a joke for me.
别说这种话 就因为我不去参加一场舞会?
Don’t be like that. Just cause I can’t go to a dance?
托尼 我不应该告诉你跟什么人打交道 但是…
Tony, I don’t tell you who to hang out with. But…
“但是那些孩子都是少年犯”
“But those boys are juvenile delinquent.
“他们对你不好 所以你最好小心一点”
“They’re no good for you. And you better watch out.”
嘿 “要是你敢再拿我说话的样子 开一次玩笑 金发妞…”
Hey. “You make fun of the way I talk “one more time, blondie…”
我会告诉里夫 不许他来这里白拿东西
I’m gonna talk to Riff and tell him that he can’t just come in here and not pay.
托尼 醒醒吧
Tony, wake up.
我知道你跟里夫交情深厚 但是他容不下波多黎各人
I know you love Riff, but he hates Puerto Ricans.
你可不是这样的
That is not you.
里夫不恨您
Riff don’t hate you.
我嫁给了一个洋基佬
I married a gringo.
他以为我这么做就洗白了 不是这样的 而且我也不这么觉得
He thinks that makes me a gringa, which it don’t. And I ain’t.
像里夫和我这样的人 碰上不熟悉的事情
Well, it’s guys like Riff and me, when things ain’t familiar,
我们的本能就是…
we just got this instinct to, you know…
你…
You…
尽管是个火气很大的孩子 然而…
even as an angry little boy, somehow there was this…
还是暗中憋着想成功的劲头
this promise that you couldn’t keep hidden.
你藏不住的劲头
Not from you.
有时我会看到你微笑
And sometimes, I see you smiling,
就像是在等待什么 按你们的话讲 爱尔兰头奖
like you’re waiting for the, what do you call, Irish Sweepstakes,
而不是在拖地赚我的工资
instead of sweeping the floor like I pay you to do.
我的地拖得跟你付我的工钱一样好 -真的?
I sweep as good as you pay. – Yeah?
看看
Look it.
看见没?这劲头
You see? Promise.
你让旧地面起死回生
You bring dead floors back to life.
要志存高远 我的奇迹小子
Keep looking for better, mi milagro.
就像你一直在追求的
Like you always done.
有可能吗?
Could be?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
每天都有新东西我要学习
There’s something due any day I will know right away
一出现
Soon as it shows
就像炮弹从天而降
It may come cannonballing – Aah!
它眼中闪闪发光
Down through the sky Gleam in its eye
像玫瑰般绚烂
Bright as a rose
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
在城外 沙滩上
It’s only just out of reach Down the block, on a beach
树荫里
Under a tree
我觉得一个奇迹即将成真
I got a feeling there’s a miracle due Gonna come true
降临在我头上
Coming to me
会不会呢?会的
Could it be? Yes, if could
一件美好的事情即将发生
Something’s coming Something good
如果我可以苦等
If I can wait
有事即将发生 我却心中懵懂
Something’s coming I don’t know what it is
但是那会是件美事
But it is gonna be great
也许大些也许小
With a click, with a shock
电♥话♥会响 门会有人敲
Phone’ll jingle, door’ll knock
打开门栓
Open the latch
有事情要来临 我不知何时
Something’s coming Don’t know when
但是即将降临 我要走运
But it’s soon Catch the moon
一把接住
One-handed catch
就在街角
Around the corner
要不然就顺流而去
Or whistling down the river
求求您了
Come on, deliver
好运降临
To me
会吗?会的
Will it be? Yes, it will
也许我耐心等候
Maybe just by holding still
它即将降临
It’ll be there
来吧 它即将降临
Come on, something Come on in
人前不要羞涩
Don’t be shy Meet a guy
大方请人入座
Pull up a chair
耳边优雅乐声
The air is humming
好事即将降临
And something great is coming
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
在城外 沙滩上
It’s only just out of reach Down the block, on a beach
也许就在今晚
Maybe tonight
也许就在今晚
Maybe tonight
也许就在今晚
Maybe tonight
玛丽亚!
María!
玛丽亚 !
María!
还有五分钟他们就要到了
They’re gonna be here in five minutes.
你没听到我…?
Didn’t you hear me…?
你在干什么?
What are you doing? Ay, nena…
不行
No, no, no, no.
看起来跟裹尸布一样 这么大 还是白色的
It look like a shroud, it’s so big and so white.
要是红色的就不像裹尸布了
It wouldn’t look like a shroud if it was red.
说英语
Speak English.
金贝尔有不少很合适我的礼服
In Gimbels, there are lots of dresses that fit me.
但你去金贝尔不是买♥♥东西 而是做清洁工
And you don’t shop in Gimbels. You clean in Gimbels.
省省钱吧 自命不凡的大小姐
Ahorrar tus chavitos, fancy pants.
转过去
Ay, turn around.
别碰我头发 我刚弄好
Ay, don’t mess up my hair. I just got it to act right.
好吧
Ugh. OK.
穿好鞋
Get your shoes on.
我们耽误了博纳多的话他会很生气的
Bernardo will be so mad if we make him late.
况且我想跳舞
And I want to dance.
博纳多总是生气
Bernardo’s always mad.
我需要口红
Necesito lipstick.
我太矮了 需要高跟鞋 拜托了
I’m too short. I need, please.
拜托了 几根口红 也许还要几只眼线笔
Please, some lipstick, and maybe some eyeliner.
那群男生都把我当小孩子
Hmm. – The boys think I’m a kid.
你就是个小孩子 乖宝宝
You are a kid, kiddo.
我十八岁了 还有份工作
I’m 18. I have a job.
我六岁开始就照顾爸爸
I’ve been taking care of Papi since I was six.
博纳多还把我当个小孩子
Bernardo thinks I’m a baby.
谁关心博纳多怎们想?
Who cares what Bernardo thinks?
奇诺才是说的算的那个人
Chino is the only boy who counts.
奇诺 我在纽约的第一场舞会
Oh, Chino. Mi primer baile en Nueva York
但我得跟我不喜欢的蠢蛋搭档
and I have to go with the zángano I don’t want to.
乖一点 奇诺是个很甜的男孩子
Ay, be nice. Chino is a very sweet boy.
你不能太针对他个人
You can’t take that personally.
他身不由己
He’s got to be like that.
他要做个好拳击手就得那样
It’s how he got to be a great boxer.
人人都怕他
Everyone’s afraid of him.
可我不怕
Mm, but I’m not.
安妮塔 我们到家了
Anita, we’re home.
你们准备好了吗?奇诺来了
Are you ready? Chino’s here.
你做她的舞伴
You gotta dance with her.
我不会跳舞
I don’t know how to dance. – Ay.
她这人很牛气 会教给你的
She’s bossy. She gonna show you how.
别动
Don’t move.
你一直照顾我 是我最好的朋友
You always look out for me. You’re the best friend I ever had.
我欠你很多人情 但我只是希望
I owe you so much. But I just wish that…
你是我最聪明的朋友
You’re the smartest friend I ever had.
玛丽亚需要结交像你这样的聪明人
Maria needs to meet smart guys like you.
收我进鲨鱼帮吧
Let me join the Sharks.
孩子啊 别再提这个了
Ay, muchacho, not this again.
让我帮你保护我们的同胞 -不行
Por favor, let me help you protect our people. No.
这个你不要掺和 但这是个粗活
You keep out of that. It’s stupid.
我们总得干这个 但这是个粗活
We gotta do it, but it’s stupid.
玛丽亚不会喜欢一个 只会一天到晚工作的溜须拍马之流
María can’t like a lambeojo who just works day and night.
从不像她的哥哥一样挺身而出
Never stands up like her brother does.
她一直都说不想跟我这样的人在一起
She says all the time she doesn’t want anyone like me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!