他还在假释期所以得小心 就是因为这个
He’s on parole. He’s gotta be careful, is all.
他没法到处招摇…
He cannot be running around…
托尼跟火箭帮没关系了 里夫
Tony’s done with the Jets, Riff.
他就没离开过火箭帮 这种事根本就不会发生!
He ain’t done with the Jets. Like that’s even a thing!
没人能离开这帮兄弟
You cannot be done with this family.
也许以前不会发生 但是现在会了呢 里夫?
Maybe it wasn’t a thing before, but now, Riff?
探长说得对
The Lieutenant’s right.
没了地盘 我们火箭帮怎么办?
What are the Jets if we got no territory?
对! -是啊
That’s right! – Yeah.
什然克狗屁不懂
Schrank doesn’t know his ass from his elbow.
听着…
Look,
托尼和我拉扯起了火箭帮…
Tony and me started the Jets
我们这里人人为我我为人人
cause none of us would even be here if it wasn’t for all of us.
这一点大家都明白
And all you know it.
入火箭帮一日 做火箭帮一生
When you’re a Jet You’re a Jet all the way
从你第一支烟 到临死的那天
From your first cigarette To your last dyin’ day
如果你是火箭帮的兄弟有麻烦时
When you’re a Jet If the spit hits the fan
你身边会有兄弟 不会孑然一身
You got brothers around You’re a family man
你永远不会孤单
You’re never alone
你永远不会落单
You’re never disconnected
就像是在自己家里
You’re home with your own
如果你需要帮手
When company’s expected
我们都在这里
You’re well-protected
火箭帮都给你妥善处理
Then you are set with a capital J
一直到死 你都不会忘记
Which you’ll never forget Till they cart you away
入火箭帮一日 做火箭帮一生
When you’re a Jet You stay a Jet
今晚去体育馆的三伏天舞蹈 跟我和托尼见面
So, meet Tony and me at the Dog Days Dance at the gym tonight.
我们不能在体育馆动手 那里会有很多警♥察♥!
We can’t rumble at the gym, it’ll be lousy with cops!
这一天跟波多黎各人的事情 麻烦还不够多吗?
And maybe we’ve had enough trouble with the Puerto Ricans for one day?
放松 只是一场跨种族交流
Relax. It’s a social mixer.
我们交流到合适的时间…
So we’ll mix until the time’s right
再约好明晚的决斗
to fix the rumble for tomorrow night.
晚上十点见 记得准时到…
Be there 10:00 p.m., punctual-like,
好好打扮 昂首挺胸
dressed to kill, walking tall!
我们天天昂首挺胸!我们是火箭帮!
We always walk tall! We’re Jets!
最棒的
The greatest.
入了火箭帮 就是城里最靓的孩子
When you’re a Jet You’re the top cat in town
你就是金牌好孩子 头顶沉甸甸的皇冠
You’re the gold-medal kid With the heavyweight crown
入了火箭帮
When you’re a Jet
你就是最酷的孩子 小男生啊 你现在成为了男人
You’re the swingin’est thing Little boy, you’re a man
年轻人 你现在就是国王
Little man You’re a king
火箭帮出动
The Jets are in gear
全力向前奔
Our cylinders are clickin’
鲨鱼帮会抱头鼠窜
The Sharks’ll steer clear
因为他们都是胆小的鸡仔
Cause every Puerto Rican’s a lousy chicken
火箭帮来临 就像蝙蝠冲出山洞
Here come the Jets Like a bat out of hell
有人会挡路 有人会不自在
Someone gets in our way Someone don’t feel so well
火箭帮来临 小小世界 都给我们躲开
Here come the Jets Little world, step aside
最好躲起来
Better go underground
最好抛开 最好躲起来
Better run, better hide
我们在划定疆界 所以你要小心
We’re drawin’ the line So keep your noses hidden
我们会竖起标牌 “禁止访问”
We’re hangin’ a sign Says “Visitors Forbidden”
我们不是在说笑
And we ain’t kiddin’
火箭帮来临 我们会把别的帮派
Here come the Jets, yeah And we’re gonna beat
全都清除出去
Every last buggin’ gang On the whole buggin’ street
整个
On the whole
招人喜欢的
Ever mother-lovin’
街区
Street
好!
Yeah!
下一罐 -拜托了
Can. – Come on.
只要一个钟头 就一个钟头
Just for an hour, only a little hour.
你以前喜欢跳舞的
You used to like dancing.
别闹了 -来吧 里夫 再来一罐
No monkeyshines. – Come on, Riff, can.
天啊 到处都是灰
Christ almighty. You know, there’s dust on everything.
自从…
You know, ever since…
我发誓 就是姑娘们喝点果汁听听音乐…
Hey, I swear on what’s holy, it is just girls sipping punch and music…
还有鲨鱼帮 -是有西班牙佬
And the Sharks. – And the spics.
还有场架 -你要做的只有…
And a rumble. – Which all you gotta do…
你自己去吧 兄弟
You’re on your own, pal-o-mine.
帮我谈好这场群架的条件
…is help me haggle over the terms of the rumble.
你自己要搞砸自己这辈子 用不着我帮忙
You don’t need me helping ya screw up your life.
你知道我会怎么办 我要开始胡说八道了
You know how I get. I will start runnin’ my mouth.
你得发号♥施令 你就是西城的传奇! 还有 托尼…
You… You got command. You are West Side legendary! And, Tony,
托尼 在火箭帮面前 我把你会说的话都说了
Tony, the Jets. I gave ’em my word you’d show.
你那么干为了什么? -因为…
Why would you do that? – Because…
因为我们面临一场大战! 我们要上战场的话得有你
Because it’s a rumble! We need you if we’re going to war.
你不能现在拒绝我们 还因为我了解你
You can’t refuse us now. And because I know you.
或者说在你去北边乡下变了个人之后…
Or I thought I did, before you got all unlike yourself,
我还以为自己了解你
before you went upstate.
托尼?
Tony?
我马上来!
I’m coming!
你就像是还在监狱里一样 那个老巫婆就是典狱长
It’s like you’re still in prison, and the old witch is the warden.
她给我了一份糊口的工作和落脚的地方
She gave me a job and a place to stay.
她总是在我需要时伸出援手 没有别人这样帮我
She’s always been there for me, like nobody else.
没别人 真的?谢了 哥们 -所以别叫她…
Oh, nobody, huh? Thanks, pal. – So don’t call her…
非常感谢啊 -你明白 我没有说你
Thanks a big fat lot. Yeah. You know I didn’t mean you wasn’t there.
你一直在我身边
You was always there.
同生共死 -同生共死
Womb to tomb. – Sperm to worm.
所以 来参加舞会吧 好吗?
So, come with me to the dance, huh?
求你了
Come on.
是格拉吉让你心烦意乱?
Is it Graziella? That what’s eatin’ you?
跟格拉吉没关系
No, it ain’t Grazie.
她说过你们两个已经完了 -有你陪着她挺好的
She said that you and she was done. It’s good that you’re keeping her company.
你知道吗?你进去之前就开始了 -没关系
Even before you got locked up, you know?
别变着法忽悠我了
It’s cool. Don’t get all the way you get.
格拉吉是个很棒的姑娘 可火箭帮是最棒的
Grazie’s a great girl, and the Jets are the greatest.
而你 你就像是我的血亲
And you, you’re like, you know, blood to me.
但是里夫 我害怕我自己
But I’m scared of myself, Riff.
我对那孩子下的狠手 我差点就犯下的大错
What I done to that kid. What I almost done.
你得放下这件事
You gotta get over that.
何必苦苦折磨自己呢?
What is the point in beating yourself up?
我想重新做人
I wanna be unlike how I was.
因为我曾经带着你和所有这些东西 一事无成
Cause I was disappearing down a sewer and taking you and everything with me.
托尼 你要上来吗? -会的 他听见你喊他了
Tony, you coming? – Yeah, he heard ya!
我曾经有时间 大把的时间
I had time. Lots of it.
被关起来的时候…
Locked up like that,
我第一次审视我自己的内心…
and for the first time ever, I took a look inside,
这事儿没那么容易…
and that was rough, doing that,
但是我得自己静静
but I… I gotta stay with myself.
你明白我的意思吗?也许我得…
You know what I mean? Maybe stay…
自己静静 只要…
by myself, just for…
好的 你知道吗? 孩子 你对我来说太深刻了
Yeah, you know what? You’re just too deep for me, kid.
我不知道自己是什么东西 还有 谁在乎我是什么东西?
You know, I don’t know who I am. And who cares who I am?
没人 连我自己都不在乎
Nobody, including me.
我知道 现在到处都是灰尘 覆盖了一切…
I know that this dust that’s covering everything right now,
是来自以前那个四层高的楼…
that’s the four-story buildings that was standing here
一年前你进监狱时还立在这里
when you went upstate a year ago.
让我惊醒的是 我认识的每件东西 不是被买♥♥了就是被拆了…
You know, I wake up to everything I know either getting sold or wrecked,
要不就是被我不喜欢的人买♥♥下了
or being taken over by people that I don’t like.
而且他们也不喜欢我 最后 你知道我还剩下些什么吗?
And they don’t like me. And you know what’s left out of all that?
火箭帮
The Jets.
我的伙伴们 跟我一样的人
My guys. My guys, who are just like me.
跟你一样的人
Who are just like you.
我不能去舞会 里夫!
I can’t go to the dance, Riff!
我的假释官不许我出去!
My parole officer said no going out!
我跟你说过不许进我的店
I told you I don’t want you in my store.
我是来买♥♥东西的
I’m a paying customer.
你从六岁开始就从我这里偷东西
You’ve been stealing from me since you were six.
现在马上给我出去 我是认真的
Now, get out. I mean it.
而且别来打扰托尼
And leave Tony alone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!