他没死全是因为走运
He only didn’t die because of luck,
好像多挨一拳他就要完蛋了
like, one more punch and he probably would’ve died.
而我差一点都打下去了
And I would’ve done it.
我差点就要了这个可怜人的命 而他跟我是一路人
I would’ve murdered this messed-up kid who wasn’t no different from me.
我蹲了一年监狱 自从我出狱后
And for a year in prison and since I got out,
我就一直在想 自己差点就铸成的大祸
I can’t quit thinking about what I almost done.
我想象杀了他
I think about killing him, and…
就像是我差点从世界上最高的楼上掉下去
and it’s like I’m always just about to fall off the edge of the world’s tallest building.
我看见你第一眼就不觉得会掉下去了
I stopped falling the second I saw you.
我本不该叫你阻止这场群架的
I shouldn’t have asked you to stop the fighting.
我要你别接近这场争斗
I don’t want you to go anywhere near the fighting.
别笑 那意味着我会…
Don’t laugh. It means I wanna be…
我知道那意味着什么
I know what it means.
我不知道什么…
I don’t know what that…
别笑
Oh, that’s… – Don’t laugh.
我 托尼
I, Tony…
我 安东
I, Anton,
执你之手 玛丽亚
take you, María,
无论富贵还是贫穷 -我是穷♥人♥
rich or poor… – I’m poor.
我比你穷
I’m poorer.
爱你 尊敬你
To love you and respect you.
让我们的双手
Make of our hands
合二为一
One hand
让我们的心
Make of our hearts
合二为一
One heart
让我们的誓言
Make of our vows
直到永远
One last vow
甚至是死
Even death
都不能把我们分离
Won’t part us now
让我们的生命
Make of our lives
合二为一
One life
日复一日
Day after day
终老一生
One life
从此开始
Now it begins
我们开始
Now we start
手握手
One hand
心连心
One heart
只有死亡
Only death
才能让我们分离
Will part us now
你在担心 但是他们是我的朋友
You’re worried. But they’re still my guys.
会听我的 -如果你的话不管用呢?
They’ll listen to me. – But what if you can’t?
身边一场乱斗的话 我们没法在一起
We can’t be together while they’re brawling all around us.
因为我们
Because of us.
我向你发誓 玛丽亚
I swear to you, María,
不会有任何打斗
there won’t be any fight.
让我们的生命
Make of our lives
合二为一
One life
日复一日
Day after day
终老一生
One life
从此开始
Now it begins
我们开始
Now we start
手握手
One hand
心连心
One heart
死都不分离 -甚至死都不分离
Death won’t part – Even death won’t part
你和我 -你和我
Us now – Us now
今晚来见我
Come see me tonight.
你开过枪吗?
You ever fired a gun before?
当然开过
Sure, of course I have.
什么枪?
What kind?
柯尔特左轮手♥枪♥
Colt. Revolver.
就这么多?射的什么?
That so? What’d it shoot?
子弹
Bullets.
0.32
32s.
柯尔特用的是0.22的
Colt shoots .22s.
我们有钱
We got money.
我不卖♥♥家伙给新手
I don’t sell heaters to unscrubbed boys.
要跟我们打仗的这帮人
These guys, the ones we’re rumbling with,
他们会带家伙
they’re bringing heat.
因为他们觉得我们会带家伙
Cause they think we’re bringing heat.
所以我们需要一把家伙 让他们知道我们并非毫无防备
So, we need to bring heat so they know that we ain’t defenceless.
对方也一样
And vice versa.
相互保证毁灭
Mutually assured destruction.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don’t know what that is.
这是一把史密斯威森10型
That’s a Smith and Wesson, Model 10.
经典中的经典
Classic of its kind.
你想要的话就买♥♥下来 为什么不呢?
If you want it, take it, why don’t ya?
打0.38口径的子弹
Fires trey eights.
枪小洞大
Makes quite a hole for a little gun.
上膛了
It’s loaded.
你连击锤都不用拉开
You don’t gotta cock it, even.
要做的就是扣扳机 然后…
You just squeeze the trigger and…
你也可以
You might as well.
你让我想你你老子
You remind me of your dad.
放在吧台上
Leave it on the bar.
你有什么家伙?
What you got?
砰! -砰!
Pow, pow, pow! – Pow, pow, pow!
吃枪子吧! -砰!
Eat lead! – Pow, pow, pow!
来啊 胆小鬼! -砰!
Come on, you chicken! – Pow, pow, pow!
胆小鬼!
Chicken, chicken, chicken!
砰! -胆小的警♥察♥ 来啊!
Pow! Pow, pow! You yellow flatfoot, come on!
砰!
Pow!
砰!
Pow! Pow, pow!

Pow.
天啊 蝙蝠侠
Gee whillikers, Batman.
你从什么时候身上有家伙了?
Since when you carry a rod?
超人 我没有你的超能力 所以得带着这玩意儿
Well, I don’t got magic powers like you, Superman, so I got this.
答应我今晚跟我们一起去 我就让你摸摸
Promise to be with us tonight, I’ll let you hold it.
你要什么时候才会长大?
When are you gonna grow up?
也许永远不会 生而年轻 死而年轻
Never probably. Born to die young, daddy-o.
他们抓到你带着这玩意儿 得判阿蒂卡监狱住十五年
They catch you with this, it’s 15 years in Attica.
推了吧 -推了什么?
Call it off. – Call what off?
告诉博纳多警♥察♥已经觉察到了
Tell Bernardo the cops found out about the rumble.
告诉他改天再说
Tell him a rain check.
嘿 为什么我们要推了?我们有枪了
Hey, why should we call it off? We got a gun.
闭嘴 泰格 别掺乎他们两个的事
Shut up, Tiger. Stay out of this.
你知不知道如果你来的话 我们都不需要准备枪?
You know we wouldn’t even need a gun if you was with us?
但是你不来 所以放开你的手 这枪是我付钱买♥♥的
But you ain’t, so let go of my goddamn gun. I paid for it.
你付钱了? -对
You paid for it? – Right.
这样的话 失陪了
Oh, OK, well, in that case,
托尼
Tony. Tony.
托尼!
Tony! Tony!
托尼!把枪还给我!
Tony! Give me the gun!
推了今晚的架 -给我 这枪是我的
Call off the rumble. – Come on, it’s mine.
你的?
It’s yours?
伙计们 你觉得这是他的枪吗?
Fellas, does it look to you like this is his gun?
好吧 咱们去买♥♥点啤酒和大♥麻♥ 然后去动物园
Alright, let’s get some beer and some weed and let’s go to the zoo.
跟以前一样 好不好?
Like the old days, huh?
可以 你去我就去
Yeah. I will if you will.
兄弟 你了解我的 我不回头看
You know me, brother. I don’t look back.
为什么?害怕自己会看到的景象?
Why? You afraid of what you’re gonna see?
不 我朝前看 如果他们有备而来我也要有所准备
No, I look ahead. I wanna be prepared in case they come prepared.
所以 托尼 把枪给我 我说真格的 马上给我
So, give me the gun, Tony. I mean it. Now.
孩子啊 疯狂的孩子
Boy, boy, crazy boy
冷静下来 孩子
Get cool, boy
兜里揣着冒火的东西
Got a rocket in your pocket
要保持冷静 -拜托了
Keep coolly cool, boy – Come on.
别发火
Don’t get hot
因为你会经历一些激烈的场面
Cause, man, you’ve got Some high times ahead
慢慢来 你尽在掌握
Take it slow and daddy-o You can five it up
最后好得善终 -别废话了!
And die in bed – Cut the crap!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!