Up in the Cordillera, the English has hired bandits…
在科迪勒拉 英国人雇佣了匪徒
who systematically harass and rob our transports.
不断骚扰抢劫我们的车辆
In the interior, they build revolution.
在内地各省 他们制♥造♥叛乱
What we need, gentlemen, is drastic action, and we need it now!
所以先生们 我们必须采取断然措施
I call upon you… to place in my hands…
我要求你们把权利集中起来
the army…
把军队
and…
还有
the authority of our government.
行政♥权♥全部交给我
I assume I have your consents, gentlemen.
我想先生们都同意了吧
Consent by silence, aye, Colonel Huerta?
无声就是默许 是吗 威尔塔上校
You are Colonel Huerta, are you not?
你就是威尔塔上校 是不是
I am.
是我
But of course, gentlemen, I can understand,
先生们我确实十分清楚
and appreciate the heavy weight of such a responsibility.
也深深的体会到这个责任的重大
What responsibility is it you’re talking of?
你这样凭空说的是什么责任
Why? My own, naturally.
当然是我的责任
I’m Miguel Vega de la Serna.
我是米格尔·威卡·德莱塞
By sovereign grace… your new governor.
国王恩准的新总督
My commission, Colonel.
我的委任状 威尔塔上校
Gentlemen! Gentlemen, a little decorum, please.
先生们 先生们 请大家稍微静一静
When did you arrive, Your Excellency?
您什么时候到的 阁下
But a moment ago.
刚到不久
I did not want to interrupt you…
我不想打断你的话
as I thought the occasion offered me a splendid opportunity…
因为我觉得这是让我正确估计形势的
to assess the circumstances.
一个良好的时机
And were you able? Did you assess the circumstances?
做到了么 正确估计到形势了么
Oh!

Oh, I’m afraid so.
大概做到了
And unless you exaggerate, things are very bad, indeed.
除非你是夸大 形势的确很糟
To think that I was already sufficiently shaken…
对我来说 这是在我的叔叔 唐·费南德
by the tragic death of my poor uncle, Don Fernando.
病故之后的又一次重大打击
Well, there’s time to talk of all this,
这些话以后再说吧
but for the moment I must beg you to excuse me.
现在我不能在这里奉陪大家了
I’ve not yet had the chance to kiss my dear aunt.
我还没有前去进见我的婶婶呢
But you have no idea how poor Uncle Fernando…
你真的一点都不知道
contracted the sickness?
费南德叔叔是怎么得的病
Likely, he picked it up from some wicked woman.
似乎从什么坏女人身上传染的
Malaria?
疟疾
You ask many questions, my dear nephew,
你问了我不少的话 亲爱的侄子
but the fact that until now I’ve never seen you,
可是我还是在今天头一次见到你
that means nothing to you.
你想过没有
I don’t understand.
我不明白
What are you saying?
这是什么意思
I mean, simply, that if I don’t know what you look like,
我的意思是我不知道你长的什么样
it is because of my life long disinterest…
那是因为我对你们这个家庭
in any and all matters concerning our family.
跟你们家庭里的事一点也不感兴趣
I tell you this, so you won’t feel obliged…
我跟你说这个就是让你觉得没义务
to engage me in small talk.
和我闲聊
Oh, but of course, excuse me, my dear aunt,
这请您原谅婶婶
I’m sure Uncle Fernando’s death upset you dreadfully.
大概是叔叔的病故使您受刺♥激♥了
Ha-ha! Upset me? You’re joking!
受刺♥激♥ 哪的话
I was upset that his dead didn’t occur some 20 years earlier!
他没早死20年我才受刺♥激♥呢
We lived as perfect strangers–
我们过去是同床异梦
Oh!
呵呵
Ask your uncle’s best friend. They share the master bedroom.
他跟他的忠实朋友 每天睡在一起
They were inseperable. – Really?
他们是形影不离 -真的吗
Who was that? – He called him Assassin.
他是谁呢 -他的大名叫 刺客
I see. Uh-huh!
原来如此
Oh, is that who you mean?
你说的是它吗
Assasin.
他就是刺客
What an amusing name! Is it justified?
太有意思了 它 它行刺吗
And now good night, my dear nephew.
天晚了 我亲爱的侄子
I hope we see as little of each other as possible.
我们以后还是尽量少见面
Come, Tiger Lily… you know you can’t read.
行了虎妞 你又不识字
Allow me myself to introduce.
允许我自我介绍 阁下
Your Excellence, Fritz, Mister Fritz Von Merkel,
骑兵上尉 弗里茨·冯·迈克尔
Personal Aid to his Excellence, your late uncle.
已故总督 您叔叔的随从副官
At your order, Sir.
向您报到
At ease, Captain. At ease!
稍息 上尉 稍息
And all this bounty of the gods… you brought it?
这些山珍海味 是你准备的吗
I had the unexpected good fortune,
如能笑纳我将不胜荣幸
this thoughtful gift for you to receive.
不枉我这一番苦心的准备
They were the favorite treats of His Excellence, Don Fernando.
这事唐·费南德阁下生前最爱吃的点心
Thank you. Bring me some.
谢谢 我尝尝
I’m Sorry, Sir. I’m terribly sorry.
实在抱歉 大人 我太抱歉了
Oh, look at this.
看这个
Don’t worry, Captain, it won’t go waste.
不要紧 上尉 不会浪费的
Have a look here.
你瞧
Oh!

Now what’s this, Captain?
这怎么回事 上尉
Indigestion… or malaria?
不消化 还是得疟疾了
Indigestion?
不消化吗
Oh! It– It goes up there.
他升♥天♥啦
Oh, yes. It does. Thank you.
是升♥天♥啦 谢谢你呢
How could I have known?
我 我怎可能知道
They were by the same person who always delivered…
这些东西都是过去那个
to His Excellence, Don Fernando.
给总督端点心的人送来的
Perfect, the bodyguard administers the poison.
太好了 原来是保镖下毒的
But, Señora, you can not believe that I–
可是夫人 你不会以为是我
All I know is that incompetent among men…
我活着的这点乐趣就是看着你们
be they governors or bodyguards, is…
总督啊 保镖啊
all that’s left to amuse me in this world.
一群窝囊废尽在出洋相
My dear Miguelito.
我亲爱的米格尔
Aunt.
婶婶
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么
Oh, dear, no. Tell me.
哦 不知道 你说吧
It is the habit I shall wear when I enter the convent.
这是我准备进修道院穿的衣服
Oh, it’s just the thing for such a place.
去那儿穿这个太好了
Something joyous, something gay.
喜洋洋的 美滋滋的
Better the convent than another marriage any day.
我宁可进修道院也不再嫁人了
And you a man, you can even imagine a woman could exist without…
你们男人总以为女人没有
your muscled, masculine protection.
雄赳赳张牙舞爪的男人就活不下去了
Isn’t that so, Miguelito?
是不是这样 米格尔
Well, I… was–
啊 我
I’m a man of peace, my dear aunt.
我这人不爱动手动脚 亲爱的婶婶
One is not even sport.
一个人不够劲儿
You four.
你们四个一起来
Enough!
好了
If you want to stay alive, you have a lot to learn. Now go!
想活命的还得好好学 好 去吧
Splendid! Splendid!
好极了 好极了
But I always thought this sort of drill…
不过像这样的训练
was conducted with the blunted weapons.
剑应该是不开口的
Only real danger of actual bleeding can teach a man to fight.
一个人只有真的流点血才能练好剑
Besides, their weapons are equally sharp as mine.
再说 他们的剑也是开口的
Colonel Huerta,
威尔塔上校
It’s taken me only 24 hours to realize the gravity of the situation here,
我只花了一天的功夫就了解到 新阿♥拉♥贡的局势
in Nuova Aragona.
确实很严重
May I request you prepare plans…
你是不是可以拟定一个
for the protection and security of our people?
保护人♥民♥生命安全的计划
I’m sure…
我一定会
I will approve any measures you would think necessary.
批准你所采取的任何措施
I’m moved by your faith in me, Your Excellency.
承蒙您的信任信任总督阁下
Moreover,
另外
I, uh, I should be very much reassured…
我也感到安心了
if you would arrange, personally,
如果你能亲自 替我的
for my own physical safety.
人身安全做出安排
It would be an honor, Your Excellency!
您看的起我 阁下
And I have the very man. Garcia!
正好有个人 嘎西亚
At your service, Excellency.
听候吩咐 阁下
Him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!