witness here present.
现在人证俱在
You’ve sold him rotten, worthless hives.
你把坏皮子卖♥♥给了他
The hives were perfectly good.
那都是些好皮子
Why don’t you have a look at them?
你可以亲眼去看看
They’re full of worms. I had to burn them.
尽是虫子 我把它烧了
You are a liar.
你在说鬼话
You’ll also be punished for insulting an honest tradesman.
你辱骂诚实商人理应另外受到惩处
You insult the truth, Señor Magistrate.
你颠倒黑白 法官先生
Very well, you’ll also beheld in contempt of court.
好大的胆 你现在又犯了藐视法庭罪
Enough of this farce.
这场戏该收场了
You know perfectly well the sentence had already been written,
你们都知道他的判决早已内定了
and you know the real reason for condemning this holy man.
你们也知道为什么非要治他的罪
He’s guilty only of protesting injustice.
他无非是因为抗♥议♥暴♥政♥
He’s guilty of denouncing cheats, exploiters, profiteers.
揭露骗子吸血鬼投机商才有罪的
Shut her up!
不许她说
Ten lashes for fraud.
讹诈罪 打十鞭
Ten more for defamation and slander!
恶意造谣加中伤诽谤 打十鞭
They dogs!
这群狗
Father, heavenly now here’s.
我们在天之父 我们
Enough!
住手
We don’t whip innocent people here anymore, Sergeant.
从现在起 我们不打无辜的人了
Who are you?
你是谁
What do you want?
想干什么
I want to show you what justice is.
让你看看公正的判决
First of all, you release Brother Francisco – Now!
你们首先把修道士弗兰西斯科放了 快点
Now arrest the real criminal,
现在 去抓真的罪犯
the corrupt judge, the lying witness,
受贿的法官 作假的证人
and the murdering executioner!
这个狠毒的执法官
Thank God for your life, Sergeant!
留你一条狗命 中士
It’s the sign of Zorro. Zorro!
那是佐罗的记号♥ 佐罗
Zorro? – Zorro!
佐罗 -佐罗
Go home, Brother, but leave the children here.
回家吧 修道士 让孩子们留下
They should see that the law is fair.
让人♥民♥看看法律是公允的
The sentense is…
现在判决
three times the number of slashes they wanted to give the monk.
罚他们以三倍于他们打修道士的鞭数
Now start!
好 抽
This is just the beginning.
这只是开个头儿
How would you managed to take them all when you leave?
这么多画 你走的时候怎么带啊
What make you imagine that…
我怎么会把这些
I would want to drag this gallery of nightmare back to Spain?
引起我痛苦回忆的东西带回西班牙
No.
也是噢
Oh, who is this delightful creature? – Your cousin,
这美丽的姑娘是谁 -你的表妹
Hortensia Pulido d’Bidadez.
奥丹西亚·普里度·达奥维达
Oh, I must meet her as soon as possible.
我应当尽快认识她
You want to meet her, poor Dear?
你想认识她 可怜的孩子
Clearly misfortunes never arrive alone.
俗话说的好 祸不单行
Misfortunes?
出什么事了
The Pulido dol Bidadez are virtually penniless.
现在他们的家业给败的精光了
But how is that?
怎么会呢
It’s what they deserve… – Oh!
他们自己作孽 -什么
For conspiring against the people of Nueva Aragona.
谁叫他们密谋制♥造♥叛乱
Colonel Huerta, you startled me.
威尔塔上校 吓我一跳
You came in like a– Like Assassin. – What?
你这么偷偷进来真像刺客 -什么
Assassin, my uncle’s dog.
刺客 我叔叔的狗啊
You’re saying that the Pulido’s were conspirators?
你刚才说 他们一家搞叛乱
There’s undeniable proof of the fact.
我们有确凿的证据
Oh but, how can it be? Conspiracy?
但是 这怎么可能 搞叛乱
Oh. Just look at that face.
呃 你看这张脸
It’s all purity, innocent.
是那么纯洁 天真无邪
Why do you put up with this?
不能再忍♥受了
Don’t you see that unless you throw them off your back,
不把这些骑在你们头上的人赶走
these people will starve and enslave you?
他们就会把你们踩在脚下
You know full well the weights of your grain, your livestock.
自己的粮食和牲口到底有多重 没人比你们更清楚
You know those scales are rigged!
他们的磅秤有鬼
Señorita, stop that nonsense!
小姐 不要胡说了
You are trying to cause trouble for us.
你是想给我们添麻烦
We have enough trouble with that bandit Zorro.
那个佐罗就够我们麻烦了
I’m here for your protection,
我是来保护你们的
and my presence will teach that clown to keep his distance.
有了我在 那个小丑就会乖乖躲开了
What clown, Sergeant?
哪个小丑 中士
Tell your soldiers to drop their weapons.
叫你的士兵把枪都放下
Oh, Zorro!
哇 佐罗
I need you, Sergeant Garcia.
你有用处 嘎西亚
And I need you alive. – Yes, Sir.
你的命我暂时留着 -是的 先生
You heard the gentleman? Drop your guns by the well.
听见老爷说了 把枪放在水井边上
Ah, you’re a born leader, Garcia? – Yes, Sir.
嘎西亚 你真是个天生的领袖 -是的 先生
Up on the scale. – Yes, Sir.
站到秤上去 -是的 先生
All right.
好的
Let’s see.
我们瞧瞧
Only 50 lbs?
才五十磅
So you are full of hot air, Garcia.
原来你肚子里是一包气 嘎西亚
Now, are you ready to order those thieves to pay a fair price…
好 是叫你手下那帮贼合情合理
for a fair weight?
公平交易呢
Or you have more tricks up your sleeve?
还是暗地里还有什么鬼花招
Just one!
有一个
Not bad, Sergeant.
真不赖啊 长官
Have you got another one?
还有什么花招
If I catch you I’ll kill you!
如果我抓住你 我会立刻杀了你
If at first, you don’t succeed,
但愿 如果做不到
try again!
千万别灰心
Keep coming, Sergeant! Keep coming!
接着再来 嘎西亚 接着再来
Keep coming! He’s coming!
别停 看他多厉害
Ole!
完美
Stand still! Stand still! You go around so much.
站好了站好了 别老挪来挪去的
Hold!
继续
You would like that, wouldn’t you?
你喜欢我这样 对吗
All right, then. I’m standing still!
那好 我就站着不动
Ole!
完美
Ole!
完美
Ole!
完美
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo!
太棒了
You moved.
你动了
You moved.
你♥他♥妈♥刚才动了
Did I? – Yes.
是吗 -你欺骗了我
I apology!
很遗憾
Oop, weapon.
哦 手上没东西呢
I’m sorry.
抱歉了
Ole!
完美谢幕
Ladies and gentlemen, listen everyone.
女士们先生们 大家听着
Seageant Garcia wants to return what he stole from you,
嘎西亚中士要把强占的东西还你们
take it all back home with you.
你们都领回家去吧
Come on. Take him!
上 抓住这家伙
Take him!
抓住他
One, two….
一 二
Come on.
加油
Come on. This way.
来吧 这边
Back…Now!
小心后背 走你
Right… now!
对了 你也滚下去
Let me give a hand!
让我也打一拳
One.

And two.

Aah!

Oxen, goats. Go. Go!
你们自♥由♥了 自♥由♥了
Ah, you are the one. Arrest him!
啊 原来是你 抓住他
Get the soldier, yes, he did it.
快叫士兵 就是他干的
He tried to steal the goats.
他想偷我的羊
God! He’s getting away.
士兵快点 他要跑了
No-o-o-o!

Now… just fall!
倒啦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!