Wear it with pride, Garcia!
赏你个Z字奖章 嘎西亚
Señorita.
小姐
Good evening.
你好
Thank you. – My pleasure.
谢谢 -荣幸之至
Joseph.
约瑟夫
I’ve been waiting for you, Señorita.
我等你好久了 小姐
You’re safe. Thank God.
你可脱险了 谢天谢地
I must say this is the first time…
我还是头一回看到
I’ve seen an aristocrat takes side with the bandits.
一个贵族和强盗站在一起
It’s the innocent people, not bandits,
我们这儿的兵不抓强盗
who are pursued by soldiers here.
专门抓无辜的好人
Where does your family stand in all this?
那么你们家站在哪边
It’s a long, sad story.
一言难尽 想起就难过
How could it interest you?
你不会感兴趣
You seem to forget that I’m here to bring back justice
不要忘了我来这儿就是要
into this province,
重申正义
and maybe the joy into your eyes.
让你再得到应有的欢乐
The soldiers!
士兵来了
You’d better run. I’m afraid for you.
你快走吧 我真不放心
Don’t be!
不要紧
Please go. I beg you.
走吧 我求求你
Hasta la vista, Señorita.
再见 小姐
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Search the house, question everyone.
里外搜查 挨个盘问
But first, bring me Pulido and his wife.
先把普里度夫妇给我找来
My parents are not at home.
我父母不在家
Then I have to wait for them.
那我等他们回来
The rest of you search the outlying area.
其余的人到附近去搜索
The bandit is here somewhere.
他准躲在这
Now, you and I must talk.
现在 我们好好谈谈
You won’t be needed.
你下去吧
Why not make the most of this opportunity?
你好好想想 不要坐失良机
I’m offering to marry you. – You stay away from me.
我现在准备娶你 -不要靠近我
I’m giving you a chance to redeem your entire family.
我是给你一个全家赎回自♥由♥的机会
I know that at this moment,
当然这在眼前
it may seem like a sacrifice to you.
对你来说是有点痛苦
But ultimately–
不过到最后
Ultimately, you may find it a pleasurable experience.
到最后你觉得其乐无穷
There’s only one way you can pay for that.
我不能让你白打了
That’s enough, Colonel.
住手 上校
If you don’t know how to respect a woman, I’ll have to teach you.
如果你不会尊重妇女 我可以教你
You are very brave. First you disarm me, then you challenge me.
你很勇敢 先把我剑挑掉了 再找我决斗
I’m just a bandit, remember?
你忘了 我是个强盗
And a bandit will do anything to get what he wants.
强盗想要达到目的地是不择手段的
I want you on your knees, begging forgiveness from this lady.
我要你跪下来 恳求这位小姐的宽恕
You must be mad. – On your knees.
你是个疯子 -跪下来 跪下
Now.
马上
I’m an officer. – You’re an insect. Down!
我是个军人 -卑鄙无♥耻♥ 跪下
Never.
不跪
Colonel, when I get bored with tearing your uniform,
上校 等我在军服上划腻了
I’ll cut your heart out.
我就掏你的心
Swear you will never offend her again.
你发誓再不冒犯她了
I swear.
我发誓
Please forgive me.
请您宽恕我
Now, get out.
现在滚吧
You’re leaving? – You’ll be safe here.
要走了 -你不会有危险
Take care, please. I’m still afraid for you.
你多保重 我还是不放心
If only I could help….
可惜我帮不了你
You’ve given me another reason to live and fight.
你使我觉得 这斗争生活
That helps enough,
更有意义
thank you.
谢谢
We shall meet again, bandit.
我们还会见面 强盗
Look at him celebrating my departure.
你瞧这狗看见我走了多高兴
I didn’t expect him to go into mourning,
当然我也料到它也不会哭
but this is ridiculous.
可这样也太难了
Travelling with so much wealth,
带这么多珠宝出门
I’m worrying about you. What about the bandit in the hill?
我真替你担心 别忘了山上有强盗
The bandit of the Collier? Ha, just let them…
山上那些强盗么 哈 他们有胆量
to start something try it.
就让他们来吧
Move it!
出发
Adios!
再见
What dropped?
啊 这是什么
Huh? Bandits?
强盗
Huh?

Ezolos.
埃佐洛斯
Hey, back auf, kinders! Cha-a-r-r-g-ge!
大家小心 杀啊
Take that, und that! Charge, men, charge!
拿上武器 大家冲啊 杀啊
Now that man over here, then charge!
不在那边 在这边 冲啊
Hurry, kinder!
伙计们 冲啊
Now I had this mine.
我要大开杀界了
Four.

Two.

Bravo Captain, bravo!
好极了 队长 好极了
Charge, charge!
伙计们 冲啊
Oh!

I’ll show you!
让你们知道马王爷几只眼
You think I’m afraid of you? Come on!
别以为我怕你们 来吧
Come on! Give me more bandits.
来吧 我要打十个
Now, right now….
看剑 看剑
Take that und that!
这还有一个漏网之鱼
Wunderbar! Alles kaput!
好极了 全部消灭了
Joaquin.
华金
Stop! I order you to stop!
站住 我命令你们站住
I’ll stab you if it’s the last thing I do.
我非把你们抓住不可
No, Captain.
不 队长
No.

My lady, they are stealing your treasure.
夫人 您的珠宝给抢了
You are my treasure!
你是我的宝贝
Colonel Huerta will be pleased.
这下威尔塔上校称心了
That’ll be our patrol.
我们的巡逻队
Zorro. – Zorro.
是佐罗 -佐罗
Halt! Halt!
停 停下
Whoa!
哇哦
Who’s responsible for this? – Zorro.
这是谁干的 -佐罗
Take off your gold, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们 摘下珠宝
and hand it over to me!
把它们交给我
Look. It’s the angel Gabriel.
瞧 天使来了
I’m taking up the collections for innocent victims of corruption and robbery.
我是为那些受到横征暴敛的被害者来募捐的
What better way to celebrate this deed of humiliation?
正好赶上了赎罪节 机缘巧合
I’m sure you’ll all be generous.
我相信你们会慷慨解囊的
Ha!

Get out!

No!

Oh, no!
不要
We’ll take the prisoners to the mine, Sir. – Very well.
我们把犯人押到矿上去 -好
Colonel, I’m very worried.
上校 我十分忧虑
Throughout the country the people despair of these mass arrests.
最近的大逮捕是非常不的人心的
Is there no possibility this campaign will provoke…
你看看会不会由此引起一场
a major rebellion?
大规模的叛乱
Your Excellency, I do know what I’m doing.
总督阁下 您放心好了
This bandit… who called himself Zorro must be caught and killed.
我一定会杀死那个自命佐罗的欺世之徒的
And the people who helped him must be made to pay the treachery.
协助佐罗的刁民 也理应受到惩处
Here take this.
你过来
Komm, Schtzchen.
来 我的宝贝
The bandits of the Cordiera! I knew it! I just knew it.
我的天 他们遇到了强盗了 我早料到了 料到了
Oh, goodness! – Gracious!
我的天 -上帝保佑
Oh, my poor Dear!
我的小可爱
Oh! Oh! Oh!
哦 哦
Miguelito, you wouldn’t believe it!
米格尔 我说了你也不信
Fritz here, he threw himself upon them. – Oh?
弗里茨 他啊 他单枪匹马 -嗯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!