It’s okay! I’ll get the brake!
还是没有摄影师 真奇怪
still no photographers. How odd.
也许有些时候过的不太顺利
There may be days when things don’t go right
什么事情都不顺畅
And your shoes refuse to dance
借助运气带来好事
To make the winds of fortune blow right
你可能需要第二次机会
You might need a second chance
如果得到一次机会 别走 停下来 数到10
So if you get one try and that don’t fly Stop and count to 10
如果一开始没成功 再试一次
And if at first you don’t succeed Try again
这是你的下一个测试 孩子
Here’s your next test, kid.
哇 抢劫银行 第四节
Wow, bank robbers! Episode four.
别过高的估计新手的好运 一不留神 机会就错过了
Beginner’s luck is overrated Once you blink it’s come and gone
保持这种好运的唯一方式是
The only way to cultivate it
保持积极
Is to keep on keeping on

Yeah
还是没有摄影师
still no photographers?
不停地尝试
Try and try and then
如果你一开始没有成功 再试一次
If at first you don’t succeed, yeah Try again
-再试一次 -是的 朋友
-Try, try again -Yes, my friend
尝试 尝试 再试一次
Try, try, try again
-他们被吓得呆住了 -不奇怪
-Those men are frozen with fear. -No wonder.
他们想保住性命
Those crazed badgers are trying to eat their heads!
就像27节中你大胜那两只大灰熊一样
It’s just like in episode 27, when you whipped those two grizzlies.

Huh?
难道你从来都没有停下过吗 没有
And don’t you never stop, no
-是什么 -好像我们偶然
-What is it? -Looks like we’ve stumbled
撞上奶牛了
on a band of cattle rustlers.
-那些不是猴子吗 -更糟糕 赶猴子的人
-Aren’t those monkeys? -Even worse, monkey rustlers!
好似是34节
Sounds like episode 34 to me.
正确 副手
Right answer, once again, Junior Deputy.
我通过测试了
I passed the test?
-你认为自己能应付吗 -当然
-Think you can handle it? -You bet!
去捉那些赶猴子的人
Let’s get those monkey rustlers!
现在如果你发现自己无所事事 也不是什么传奇
Now if you find you’re batting zero And a legend you are not
你还是可以装英雄
You can still wind up a hero
如果你再做一次
if you give it one more shot
如果你不放弃 你马上就能赢了
If you don’t give in, you’re gonna win The only question’s when
所以 如果你一开始没有成功
So if at first you don’t succeed
-再试一次 -尝试 尝试 再试一次
-Try again -Try, try, try again
-再试一次 -再试一次
-Try, try again -And again
-再试一次 -尝试 尝试 再试一次
-Try again -Try, try, try again
再试一次
Try again
靠右边
Hey! Get over on the right side of the road, buddy.
伦敦司机
Sheesh, London drivers.
我告诉过你 桑德 今天是我过得最精彩的一天
I tell you, Thunder, this is the best day ever.
是的 我从没想到作出壮举
Yeah. You know, I never knew it would be so much fun out here
如此好玩
doing this real hero stuff.
什么意思 你不是一直以来都这样吗
What do you mean? Don’t you do this all the time?
孩子
Oh, well, kid…
你知道
Well, you know, it’s…
当然了 我一直都是这样
Of course, I do! I do this all the time!
-谈谈你吧 孩子 -我
-So let’s talk about you, kid! -Me?
是的 你的故事
Yeah, what’s your story?
-好吧 -稍等 继续
-Well… -Hold on. Okay. Go on.
失踪 什么意思 他失踪了
Missing! What do you mean, he’s missing?
-我们找了 -又再找
-We’ve looked. -And looked.
但还是找不到桑德波特
But there’s just no sign of Thunderbolt anywhere!
这简直就是灾难 灾难
This is a catastrophe! A calamity! A cataclysm!
早上要拍第一个节目
We have to shoot first thing in the morning
我的明星却失踪了
and I find out my star is missing.
没有明星怎么拍戏
How can you shoot a show without a star?
灾难怎么写
How do you spell “cataclysm”?
没有明星怎么拍戏
How can you shoot a show without a star?
没有明星怎么…
How can you shoot a show without a…
明星 对了 太棒了
A star? This is it! This is megafantabulous!
重写这一节以及明星赖特宁的故事
We’ll rewrite this episode to star Lil’ Lightning!
我是天才 找作家 炒掉导演
Oh, I’m a genius! Get the writers! Fire the director!
将有一个新的导演 来导演”桑德波特历险记”
This is going to be a whole new direction for The Thunderbolt…
新的导演
“A whole new direction!”
你认为呢 桑德波特 老拍档
What do you think of that, Thunderbolt, old pal?
我终于可以踏出你的阴影中了
Finally, I’ll be able to step out of your shadow,
傲慢的家伙
you overrated, overacting ham!
“赖特宁历险记”
The Lil’ Lightning Adventure Hour.
好漂亮的圈 不是吗 你认为呢
It has a nice ring, doesn’t it? What do you think?
你没通过测试
I have failed you, my muse!
没有灵感
Oh, fickle bird of inspiration,
你去了多远的海岸
to what far shore have you flown?
可怜的孩子 不要绝望
Poor pathetic Lars, do not despair.
我知道怎么找到灵感
I know exactly where to find the inspiration we crave.
这是艺术 艺术…
Well, this is art, after all. Art!
我们的创作不能受到小事件阻碍
Our creativity cannot be thwarted by triviaI matters like restraining orders.
是的 一定要付出代价
Yes, sacrifices must be made!
走了 他们都走了
Gone? They’re all gone?
安尼塔走了也
How unspeakably rude ofAnita to move away
不留下新地址 太无礼了
without even leaving a forwarding address!
拉斯 现在我该怎么办
Lars, now what am I to do?
这是什么
Why, you little… What’s this?
我认识你 太好了
I know you. Oh, this is delicious.
“雪梨树农庄”
“Cherry Tree Farm, Little Tichfield, Devon.”
噢 不
Oh, no.
弗莱科尔思 亲爱的 不要帮忙
Freckles, dear. Stop helping.

Oh, my, the tea!
报纸
Yes, the paper!
没时间看 如果我要完成我的新歌♥
No time to read this if I’m going to finish my new song.
我来自这个大家庭
Well, I come from this really big family.
我认识一个来自10到12个家庭成员的家伙 我忘记了
I knew a guy came from a big litter, 10 or 12, I forget.
-我们总共有101个 -101个塔尔马提亚狗
-There’s 101 of us. -101 Dalmatians?
嘿 我听说了 是的 你出现在”黎明的叫声”里
Hey, I heard about you guys. Yeah, you were on the Twilight Bark.
就这些 不是吗
Well, that’s just it, isn’t it?
我是101成员之一
I’m afraid all I’ll ever be is one of 101.
起码我父亲是这么认为的
At least that’s what my dad thinks.
嘿 桑德波特
Hey, Thunderbolt?
你怎么成为一条神奇的狗
How do you become a One-of-a-Kind Wonder Dog, anyway?
关键是找到好经纪人
Well, in my case, it all hinged on getting just the right agent.
孩子 这不难 是上面
But, you know, kid, getting there isn’t so tough, it’s staying on top.
真正的挑战
That’s the real challenge.
你认为自己干得不错
You think you’re doing great and all of a sudden,
突然有人要代替你
there’s somebody trying to take your place.
孤立你
Crowd you out!
-排挤你 -偷走你的斑点
-Push you aside! -Steal your spot!
-正是 -正是
-Precisely! -Precisely!
你没事的
You know, you’re all right, kid.
告诉你 伙计
I’ll tell you what, little buddy.
今天我打算作出点壮举
I’m planning on doing some more big hero stuff today.
跟着我 或许你能上报纸
You stick with me, maybe You’ll get your picture in the paper,
让世人瞧瞧你不是另类狗
show the world that you’re not just another dog.
不 像这样
Oh, no, no, no. Like this.

Uh-oh.
什么 帕奇 在伦敦
What? Patch in London?
别担心 我会看着这里
Don’t you worry. I’ll keep an eye on things here.
都是我的错 如果当初我没有数错
This is all my fault. If only I hadn’t lost count.
不要责怪自己 亲爱的
Stop blaming yourself, dear.
重要的是 在库鲁拉之前找到他
The important thing now is that we find him before Cruella De ViI does!
不公平 贺瑞斯 伙计 不公平
It’s not fair, Horace, me lad. It’s just not fair.
她怎么可以缓刑
How come she gets off with probation and a restraining order…
我们却要在这待一辈子
While we’s left rotting away in here?
过着狼狈的生活 有人保释你们
Off your bums, lads. Sprung for your bail, somebody has.
那肯定是妈妈来捉弄我们
It must be Mum come to spring us!
妈妈从来都不喜欢我 还是爸爸好
Mum never liked me. Must be good old Dad!
爸爸也从来都不喜欢你
Dad never liked you, either.
加斯帕 贺瑞斯 是该完成这件工作了
Jasper, Horace. It’s time to finish the job.
哦 不 不是她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!