Tucker, go on to the saloon.
塔克 去酒吧
You got no right to do what you done.
你没有权烧我的房♥子
You hear me?
你听到没?
That’s my land.
那是我的地
Come next week it’s not, Evans.
下星期就不是你的了
You borrowed a good deal of money and I got rights to recompense.
你借了一大笔钱 我有权利收回
But you dammed up my creek. You shut off my water.
但你在我的溪流上游建水坝 截断了我的水
How’d you expect me to pay off my debts if you can’t.
你这样我怎么能还你的债
Before the water touches your land,
水流到你的地之前
it resides and flows on mine.
改流到我那里了
And as such, I can do with it as I fuckin’ please.
我他妈爱怎么着就怎么着
Go home and pack up.
滚回家收拾铺盖走人吧
Can you…
你能不…
Can you just let me get to spring?
能不能让我呆到春天?
I can turn the corner.
到时候我就能周转过来
Sometimes a man has to be big enough to see how small he is.
人有事需要有勇气来看清楚自己的渺小
Railroad’s coming, Dan.
铁路要修过来了
Your land’s worth more with you off it.
你滚蛋了 那块地会更值钱
Hollander!
郝兰德!
You look a little bent, rancher.
怎么了 农场佬
You come to wake some snakes?
过来闹事吗?
Dan, would you like a drink?
喝杯酒吗?
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
You got your horses back, didn’t you? And your cattle?
拿回你的马了吧? 你的牛呢?
Yeah, I got my horses back.
拿回我的马了
But you killed two of my herd.
但你杀了我两头牛
Well, they died for a good cause.
它们死得其所
You know…
你知道吗…
Them beeves of yours,
你那两头破牛
they wouldn’t even have fed a hungry dog.
拿来喂只狗都不够
I tell you what.
这样吧
That should cover it.
这算是赔偿吧
How much you get for a day’s work?
你一天挣多少?
$2 when I hire out.
做工的时候一天2美金
Well, there are $2 for a half a day.
这里就是半天2美金了
You took up my boys’ time, too.
你还占了我孩子们的时间
You’re right, I did.

Anything else you wanna get paid for, Dan?
还有什么要赔你的吗?
You can give me $5 extra.
再给我5美金
And what’s that for?
那是为什么?
For making me nervous.
因为我受惊了
Hands up, Ben Wade.
手举起来 本·韦德
Boss! Boss!
老大!
Hey, Boss!
嘿 老大!
Gimme your hands, Mr. Wade.
手给我 韦德
Tucker, take his gun. Gimme that.
塔克 拿走他的枪 给我
Ben Wade…
本·韦德…
Captured in Bisbee.
在比斯比被捕了
Be careful with that thing. That gun’s got a curse on it.
小心 那支枪被诅咒过的
Laugh while you can. Crawley, go get the wagon.
想笑就笑吧 克劳利 把马车赶来
Make sure every weapon we got is shoot-ready.
所有的枪都把保险拉开
I’ll meet you out front of the office.
我在办公室门口等你
We gotta get him outta here.
把他带出去
Sure thing.
好的
I think we should shoot him right now.
我们应该现在就把他毙了
Put a bullet right in his noggin.
一枪爆头
Do that…
那样的话…
Everybody in this shit-piss little town
明天这个破烂小镇的人
Will be dead by morning.
都会死光
22 robberies.
22起抢劫案
Over $400, 000 in losses.
超过40万美元的损失
More in delays.
受耽误的就更多了
The Southern Pacific will have Ben Wade convicted in a federal court.
我们要让本·韦德上联邦法庭受审
Hanged in public.
当众绞死
An example made.
以儆效尤
And we will pay to make it happen.
我们会花钱促成此事
Y’all notice he didn’t mention any of the lives I’ve taken.
我杀了多少人 他都没有提
I need three more men.
我还需要三个人
You can have Tucker.
让塔克去吧
Good.

I’m coming. You only need one.
我要去 还要一个就够了
You’re wounded, Mr. McElroy.
你受伤了迈克埃尔罗伊先生
I rode in here. Sure as hell can ride out.
我骑着马来的 当然也能骑着马走
He goes, Potter’s coming.
他能走 带上波特一起
What?
什么?
Doc can’t shoot shit.
医生枪都不会开
I was best shot in my regiment.
我是部队里的头号♥神枪手
I’ll come…
给我…
For $200.
200美金我就去
You fight for the North or the South?
你是南方军还是北方军?
North.
北方
We’re Southern in name,
我们名义上是南方
but Chicago owned.
但属于芝加哥了
Fine. $200.
行 200美金
Let’s go.
走吧
Thank you. Thank me when it’s done.
谢谢 成事之后再谢我吧
What’s goin’on?
发生什么事了?
This town’s gonna burn!
我要烧了这个镇!
Let’s get him, Mark! Cover me!
抓住他 马克! 掩护我
Shoot!
射他!
Get him!
抓住他
Get in the coach.
上车
God damn it.
该死
Evans, Crawley, Tucker, you need to mount up now.
埃文斯 克劳利 塔克 赶紧上马
Head for Evans Ranch.
去埃文斯农场
I’ll meet you there with the coach.
我和马车在那里和你们汇合
How long does he have to be here?
他要在这里呆多久?
An hour…
一小时…
To make sure his outfit takes the bait.
等到他的手下上钩
Hello, there!
嘿!
Evans! Can you give me a hand with this?
埃文斯! 过来帮个忙?
Whatever your wife’s cooking in there,
你老婆煮的饭
it smells good, Evans.
可真香啊
Let’s go.
走吧
Good driving, Marshal.
治安官 车赶得不错嘛
Remind me not to play poker in this town.
提醒我别在这个镇子玩扑克
All right, Marshal.
好了 治安官
Give us a count.
喊个口号♥
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Good luck.
祝你好运
You’re gonna check on my family when you come back, right?
你回来路上能顺路看看我家人吗?
First thing.
当然
Let’s go.
走吧
Ma’am.
夫人
Byron…
拜伦…
What an unpleasant surprise.
不是冤家不聚头啊
What happens if they catch the wagon?
如果他们追上马车会怎么样?
Well…
这个嘛…
You saw where his man was.
你看到他的手下了吧
He’s still gotta go fetch the outfit.
他还要去找他的手下
Marshal’s got a fast rig.
治安官的车很快
They should reach the fort before dawn.
天亮之前就能赶到要塞
His gang can’t do anything in front of the whole 6th Cavalry.
在第六骑兵队面前 他的手下也不能动手
Did you have something to do with that?
这是你干的吗?
I hope you’re proud of yourself.
但愿你为你的所作所为感到自豪
Just doin’ my job, Doc.
我也是混口饭吃啊 医生
Thanks, son.
谢了
We always wait to say grace.
我们吃饭之前都要祷告的
We don’t presume to teach other people manners.
不要冒昧教人礼节
Aren’t we supposed to say grace for murderers, too?
不能替杀人犯说祷告吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!