And what would I tell people when I spend it?
我花的时候怎么跟别人说钱哪儿来的?
That, uh…
就说 嗯…
That you got the jump on me,
就说你从我手上
You escaped, and somehow I got a fortune?
跑了 然后我就交了好运?
No. How dumb do you think people are?
不 你以为人家都是傻子啊?
Nobody needs to know.
没人需要知道
You know what?
你知道什么?
Would you do me a favor?
能不能帮个忙
Don’t talk to me for a while.
别跟我说话
You mean we’re still not friends?
就是说我们还是不能成为朋友?
No.
不能
No, we’re not.
不能 我们不是
Come five minutes to three,
等差五分三点的时候
we’re gonna be a hell of a lot closer than you think.
我们到时候可就会亲密得多了
They’re gonna hang me in the morning.
我明早将被绞死
Before the night is done
在黎明之前
They’re gonna hang me in the morning.
我明早将被绞死
I’ll never see the sun
再也看不到太阳
Who is it?
谁啊?
It’s me, Dan.
是我 丹
I brought help.
我带帮手来了
You been gone a long time, Mr. Butterfield.
你可去了好久啊 巴特菲尔德先生
How do I know somebody ain’t got a gun on you out there?
我怎么知道你有没有被人挟持?
Dan, this is Marshal Will Doane.
丹 这是是治安官威尔·多尼
Marshal. Mr. Evans.
治安官 埃文斯先生
Two of my finest men: Harvey Pell,
这是我两个最得力的手下 哈维·佩尔
Sam Fuller.
山姆·福勒
I’m sorry about all that, Marshal.
真是不好意思 治安官
I really am grateful for the help. Don’t mention it.
真的很感激你能帮忙 别说了
So you fellas really gonna help put me on this train?
你真觉得能帮忙把我送上车?
It may not seem like it, Mr. Wade,
我不这么看 韦德先生
but we got law and order in this town, just like any other.
但我们这座镇上还有法律与秩序 就像其它地方一样
Well, that’s very reassuring, Marshal.
这可真让然放心啊 治安官
How much is Butterfield paying you?
巴特菲尔德出多少钱?
That’s none of your business.
不关你的事
You gonna come with us?
你跟我们一起走吗?
Oh, I’ll be walking with you every step of the way.
我跟你们一路走到底
You have my word on that, Dan.
你可以相信我 丹
So there’s five of us. Five is good.
那么我们有五个人 五是个吉利数
It ain’t enough.
还不够
It ain’t nearly enough.
远远不够
Pa! That’s my boy.
爸! 是我儿子
They’re coming.
他们来了
They’re coming this way. I seen ’em.
他们朝这边来了 我看见了
Where? About a mile out. Same way we come.
哪儿? 大约一公里外 跟我们走的是一条路
How many are there? Seven. Eight.
有多少人? 七个 要么八个
Which is it, boy? Seven or eight?
到底多少? 七个还是八个?
Seven.
七个
Folks, sorry to bother you,
伙计们 不好意思打扰了
But I’m gonna need you all to move outside,
但我需要你们都到外面去
as quickly as possible.
越快越好
That’s it, folks.
好了 伙计们
Thank you very much.
谢谢合作
That’s it. Move along, folks.
行了 快走 伙计们
Move along.
快走
Come on, now!
快 立刻!
Hey! Get out of my way!
嘿! 别当路!
Right there.
就这里
There sure are a lot of ’em.
人不少
I didn’t figure on it being the whole gang.
没想到会全来了
Boss.
老大
Boss?
老大?
Boss, you in there?
老大 你在吗?
What do you want me to tell him?
你想我怎么回答?
You tell him you’ll write him a letter every day from Yuma.
你告诉他们 你会在犹马每天给他们写信的
You be careful, Wade.
你小心点 韦德
Charlie. Boys.
查理 兄弟们
Hey, Boss. Yeah?
嗨 老大 什么?
Charlie, why don’t you take the boys,
查理 带伙计们去酒馆
down to the saloon and buy ’em a drink.
买♥♥杯酒喝吧
You okay?
你没事吧?
Oh, I’m fine. I’m just sittin’ up here with my four new friends.
哦 我很好 我正跟我四个新认识的朋友坐这聊天呢
Hey…
嘿…
That’s enough.
够了
Thank you, Charlie. Boys.
谢谢你 查理 伙计们
Listen up!
听着!
Listen up!
听着!
That’s Ben Wade they have up there.
上面那个是本·韦德
Ben… Wade!
本·韦德!
Now…
现在…
The Railroad intends to,
铁路公♥司♥意图
put him on the 3:10 to Yuma,
把他送上三点十分去犹马的牢车
and hang him.
然后绞死他
What’s he doing?
他要干什么?
We will give you 200 cash dollars
谁要是能射杀一个守卫
To any man who shoots any one of his captors.
就可以得到200块现金
How much?
多少?
200 cash dollars guaranteed!
保证200块现钞!
$200 guaranteed!
保证200块现钞!
Right here. You got me. Hand it over.
就在这 我保证 传过去
I’ll tell you now, mister.
跟你说 先生
I’ll take 200. Give me the money.
我要这200块 给我钱
Well, you gotta shoot ’em first.
你得先射中才算数
There’s gotta be 30, 40 more guns out there now.
这外面有30到40多人
Oh, to hell with this.
哦 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Now just a minute, Marshal. Look, look.
等一下 治安官 你看 你看
If it’s a fair fight, well, sure.
如果两边势均力敌 那没问题
I’d stay for that.
我会留下
A fair fight, that…
势均力敌 那是…
That’s a man’s duty, but…
我们的职责所在 但是
There’s only five of us.
我们只有五个人
I’m sorry, mister,
对不起 先生
But I’m not gonna die here today.
但我今天不想死在这
And neither are my men.
我的手下也不想
Marshal…
治安官…
Forgot this.
你忘了这个
Marshal…
治安官…
Marshal! Marshal, what’s the…
治安官 治安官 到底…
Now, you see, Dan…
现在 你看 丹…
Generally, pretty much everyone wants to live.
看样子 大家都很惜命么
I’ll double your money. Let’s go, boys.
我再多出一倍 我们走 伙计们
Please. Do you wanna see us shot down in the street?
你真想看我们血贱街头吗?
This thing happened in Bisbee.
比斯比就发生过
That means Butterfield, too.
巴特菲尔德也不例外
Why bring your troubles to Contention?
干嘛把麻烦带到肯塔辛来?
We’ve got families. Every one of us is a family man.
我们都有家事 大家都是有家的人
I’m a family man, too.
我也是有家的人
He’s gonna walk out on you.
他会离你而去
Then you best get out like the rest of us.
你最好像我们一样罢手吧
He’s gonna come back up here,
他会回来
and he’s gonna walk out on you.
然后离你而去
Now what you gotta figure is why you and your boy,
现在你该想的是
are gonna die.
你跟你儿子何苦要送死
Because Butterfield’s railroad lost some money?
就因为巴特菲尔德的铁路公♥司♥损失了点钱?
Is that all of ’em?
都死了?
Get inside! Get a doctor!
快进来! 叫医生啊!
Almost.
差不多
Your move, General.
看你的了 将军
What do you expect him to say?
你想让他回答什么?
I expect him to say something that makes sense.
我想让他回答得有道理

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!